Squid Squad Thread: Under New Management [LOCK THIS THREAD]

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Alright, I highly recommend that people play the recently announced Test Fire demo in order to get early experience with how the game will play. We'll host a call Friday and Saturday so people can get comfortable with talking in matches. Sadly fighting together might not be possible with the demo. How stupid, but we'll dance to their rhythm for now.
That will be hard for me. I am moving back to Europe on Friday and it will take up a lot of Saturday too. I'll see what I can manage on Saturday though.

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
Sounds neat...

I'll join if it's alright, but keep in mind it may take me a while to get the money to actually buy the game...

EDIT: Ah-ha, I saw the cancellation! Never mind, then.

Last edited:

Aura

Infiltrator
Got some updates guys. Specifically in the rules section. Advise you check it out, please.

Also, waiting on one Skype- @MLG| xX_P3dr0_Xx69's specifically. I sent you an invite and you've yet to respond. Any reason behind that?

Aura

Infiltrator
Sorry for being too late. Had a hard day.
That's alright. You're there so that's what matters. Thank you.

---------

All Skypes have been collected. Thank you everyone. Now it's time to start thinking about teams. Of course we're not setting them up now, but just keep it in mind. It'll be after Splatoon's release, when you'll get the chance to figure out your skills.

Aura

Infiltrator
I really hope not everyone is going to stick with Roller.
Well, I know I'm going for Charger and Shooter because I've found weapons within those categories I've come to like. And I believe there's a few who actually detest rollers, or at least isn't interested. So I don't think this is likely.

Personally, I hope nobody sticks with only one category. Weapon diversity is going to be important due to the differences between maps.

Superbat

Inkling
NNID
superbat3
eyo, one of the first posters in this social board. hype. I'm watching gamexplain's stream instead of playing it because of wanting to be completely new to the game on launch day. Has there been any word on the leveling system in this game. Hope its similar to hyrule warriors

ecaflip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
None
eyo, one of the first posters in this social board. hype. I'm watching gamexplain's stream instead of playing it because of wanting to be completely new to the game on launch day. Has there been any word on the leveling system in this game. Hope its similar to hyrule warriors
You do things, you get points. Those points become your cash and xp, the better you do the faster you level and the more xp you get. It's pretty simple.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I really hope not everyone is going to stick with Roller.
I am gonna be a Shooter type strictly. I will probably use roller only to level quickly in Turf War, but once I reach 10, that thing is never getting touched again. Or at least, that is the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom