Squid Squad Thread: Under New Management [LOCK THIS THREAD]

Aura

Infiltrator
@Kweeveen and @Niliks are approved. Welcome to the Squid Squad. Our total in members is now 12 with 6 EU / 6 NA. We currently have 2 EU slots and 2 NA slots free.
Out of curiosity, what are the benefits to using Raidcall, rather than something available on multiple platforms like Mumble or TeamSpeak?
I think this is something that should be discussed over at our Skype group. If you guys would like to touch up on this subject and create a group decision on the matter, please feel free. To the new guys: that's where most of our discussions are held. My Skype is CruelAura.

wooooo, well then sign me up!!! I can do the NA squad
Ha! You seem excited. Welcome to the Squid Squad.

...Zzz...

Mr.HawK

The Artist
@Kweeveen and @Niliks are approved. Welcome to the Squid Squad. Our total in members is now 12 with 6 EU / 6 NA. We currently have 2 EU slots and 2 NA slots free.

I think this is something that should be discussed over at our Skype group. If you guys would like to touch up on this subject and create a group decision on the matter, please feel free. To the new guys: that's where most of our discussions are held. My Skype is CruelAura.

Ha! You seem excited. Welcome to the Squid Squad.

...Zzz...
awesome! well if there is some kinda skype group or whatever my skype is hawkityhawk. if there are other accounts with that name my avatar is a round brown character, just to make it easy for ya :)

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Oh yeah, if you all have skype accounts, and you are not part of the skype group, send @Aura or me a PM to have you added.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
I'm going to be unable to Skype until at least Wednesday due to deadlines, so I'll get you mine then. Sorry.

Shuriblur

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shuriblur
Well after contemplating all day about this I figured I'd make a post and have a go at it. If you are still able to add one more to the NA squad I would like to join! :)

RespawningJesus

NNID
RespawningJesus
Well after contemplating all day about this I figured I'd make a post and have a go at it. If you are still able to add one more to the NA squad I would like to join! :)
You should be fine. @Aura will see this later. So I believe this makes all slots for the NA side taken as of now. EU still has 2 slots open.

Good luck! I don't see a point in segregating the continents since the clan isn't too big yet though.
That is true that the squad isn't big right now, but the point was to basically make coordination much simpler, since the large difference in timezones would be less of a factor.

Aura

Infiltrator
Approved. Welcome to the Squid Squad.

All NA Slots are filled.
Good luck! I don't see a point in segregating the continents since the clan isn't too big yet though.
Because Splatoon battles are sitting around 4v4, there isn't really a point in having more than 8 members.

With our region squads, they can face off against squads from regions of their own to promote the best connection available for their battles while maintaining a specific time zone. They can also train with themselves while still holding a connection better than what they would when facing our NA Squad. Hence why we created Squad EU and Squad NA.

Aura

Infiltrator
Alas. I have arrived to the party too late. :rolleyes:

Good luck! Hope you guys get a stream working. I'll definitely watch.
Ah yes I apologize. However, don't give up yet. Squad numbers are still tentative and may change. If you would wait, me and the rest of the Squid Squad can talk about expanding our squads.

RespawningJesus

NNID
RespawningJesus
Alas. I have arrived to the party too late. :rolleyes:

Good luck! Hope you guys get a stream working. I'll definitely watch.
I will be the one streaming stuff. I will be sure to send you a link to it when I am ready.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
I'm sure expanding the roster would be a possibility in the future. Who knows what will happen in the future? If you're still available something could crop up.

Loving all the fancy new colours in the OP too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom