• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Stages you dislike?

FrostedHawk

Inkling
Honestly, I really enjoy all the maps. They all give off a different vibe and they're aesthetically pleasing so there's not much for me to dislike. However, if I had to pick one to be my least favorite it would definitely be Camp Triggerfish. Probably just because I don't quite understand the map fully. For every map I always have a preferred route that I like to take (especially at the start of the match), but for some reason I can't seem to plan a route for CTF.

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
I always tend to dislike the new maps until I get a good idea of where to go and what to do... I always do recon to get an idea of the new maps first, I recommend when the new maps are released to at least do one recon to get an idea of the map. It almost always works for me. It might take a few tries but.. It always helps me get a grip on the map.

FrostedHawk

Inkling
I always tend to dislike the new maps until I get a good idea of where to go and what to do... I always do recon to get an idea of the new maps first, I recommend when the new maps are released to at least do one recon to get an idea of the map. It almost always works for me. It might take a few tries but.. It always helps me get a grip on the map.
That's a good idea. I tend to forget that recon is a thing because I like to just jump straight into a match whenever there's a new map.

polysaw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
laffysapphy
moray towers in ranked. im not at all a charger main so if the opposing team has a good one we re basically screwed

SquidisaWard

Full Squid
NNID
KaBlamJamDan
I mention this a lot in the shoutbox but I literally cannot stand Kelp Dome. I hate how open and giant it is. It's easy to get killed and basically impossible to sneak around.

Recettear

Full Squid
NNID
anrakutei
Moray, Urchin, Saltspray. Moray is just a really linear frustrating map. Almost forces you to use certain weapons. Urchin is just cramped and claustrophobic. The flanking paths are too constricted and the center is way too easy to hold down. It's just really annoying no matter what weapon you use.

Saltspray just makes me salty, or at least on Turf Wars. People constantly just don't seem to realize how important the area with all the crates and the moving crane is and I'm left to defend it alone. It's just my team being garbage that makes me hate that map more than the map itself.

Port Mackarel I'd say I "hate" too but I'd be lying if I said I did. Just take a roller onto it and have fun. That map is heaven for rollers of all types. The game advertises chargers on it but they're actually pretty mediocre for it lmao

florence

Full Squid
the stages i tend to do poorly on are bluefin depot, saltspray rig, and arowana mall. worst part is, i have no clue what i'm doing wrong?

Devicho

Inkling
NNID
Devicho
For some treason I just do not like Blackbelly Skatepark outside of maybe Tower Control. Maybe it's because I have bad luck with teams on it, but it's always where my worst losses seem to be.

In Tower Control specifically I really don't like Saltspray Rig, due to the way the tower moves. I usually snipe in Tower Control and I've not yet found a great spot to do so from on this mode. It ain't fun in the other modes either, sometimes, though, due to teammates that gravitate to that bottom part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom