Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Beach

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I went to the beach a week or two ago and let's just say I have a lot of experience with theme parks... so yeah this one is pretty easy for me

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like practically speaking, you would get a lot of value out of renting out a palace (which I am choosing to imagine as a large mansion with servants and a DJ and multiple pools where you can throw the summer bash of the century) or a theme park (just you and your friends and no lines for any rides?? amazing), but a beach is like.... just a beach.

But if it were up to me I'd pick beach anyway because I just like beaches way more than parties and theme parks. I'll see how my friends vote though.

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
team theme park. last year i went to the Appalachian State Fair (not exactly a theme park but pretty similar) and had a blast with all the rides and food. all of these options are awesome though

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Considering either the palace or the beach, I'm not usually a fan of theme parks as I prefer less noisy destinations. Tempting to pick the beach because falling asleep to the sound of waves is one of the best feelings I have experienced, plus watching the birds running away from the water is kind of funny as well, but the palace also sounds tempting if it has wi-fi.

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
yeah i don't understand why "palace" is one of the options. is it like a resort/hotel or something? you can rent castles??? i have many questions

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I live within one mile of the ocean (not necessarily a beach, but those aren't far either), ten miles of a LITERAL ACTUAL palace (royals lived there), and over two thousand miles from the nearest amusement park. I think that says everything it needs to about my decision.

D

Deleted member

beach or palace...

its way to hot and I think the palace has air conditioning

but I need to stay loyal to big man

hmmmmm

Mili

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6426-7546-0600
Commenting again to say you can do giant sand castles guys wouldn't that be cool like you could make a mini palace made of sand

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Not what I expected as the theme but I would go for palace.
I just don't care about the beach or amusement parks.
They're fine to be at with people you know but I would not want to spend an entire day there.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
Huh. Weird options, but I kinda dig it.

Palace doesn't sound like anything super fun for me. I don't do a whole lot and there's not too much that I would want to do in a palace that I can't already do at home. I'm the type of guy where even if I were filthy rich, I would probably still have the bare minimum I would need for a house and I'd still look for good deals when I go to Walmart. Am I misunderstanding what you'd do at one of these?

Theme parks are kind of funny to me because most of them would immediately be off the table. I'm a freaking twig irl so for the handful of roller coasters when I was younger my body would get whipped around like crazy. The last time I had ever gone on one was with one of the tamest ones in the whole amusement park and I still left with my lip bleeding and my neck sore. HOWEVER, waterparks are pretty cool and would give me reason to pick this.

Beaches feel kind of weird next to the other two because they will cost nothing for a lot of people to go to and there technically isn't anything special about them since they're a part of nature. Gotta wonder why the theme isn't spots for vacation and it's beach vs. mountain vs. big city or something. Anyways my dad grew up in Florida and I've always liked going to the beach even though it's always crowded. Having a beach to my friends and I sounds awesome. It's always cool seeing the crabs and stuff run around, fishing is fun, and it's all just got a really pleasant, relaxing atmosphere to it. Plus have you ever seen a kid get swarmed by a dozen seagulls because he fed them one too many chips? Real life slapstick right there.

My choice is with beaches but I'm still going to be going with whatever my high school friends choose if anyone feels strongly about something else.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
it really depends on the context. how good is the beach? how many people are at the theme park? How much do I have to pay? I really love going to the beach, (i live close to it) especially if it were a perfect beach that we were going to all to ourselves with a few friends for the entire day. I hate theme parks because of all the people and I’m deathly afraid of most rides, but I think it could be really fun if we had it all to ourselves. honestly, I can’t decide. palace would be pretty cool too I guess but I’d rather be outside with friends.

i’m probably going with beach, but it depends

neonscreenlight

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
ey/em and she/her
i mentioned here before i don't like summer so this one is hard for me specifically because i don't like any of the options :p palace feels like it'd get boring quickly (and also how is that summer themed???), i love theme parks but i actually did spend an entire day at one recently and i'm not sure i'd be able to bear it again, and absolutely NOT beach
palace seems like the one i'd tolerate the most though, at least it'd be indoors

Mx_Diva

Cephalospinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I’m someone who gets Seasonal Affective Disorder during the summer and I proudly wear Heat Hater on my splash tag. My heart is for Team Palace.

C-53

Full Squid
it really depends on the context. how good is the beach? how many people are at the theme park? How much do I have to pay? I really love going to the beach, (i live close to it) especially if it were a perfect beach that we were going to all to ourselves with a few friends for the entire day. I hate theme parks because of all the people and I’m deathly afraid of most rides, but I think it could be really fun if we had it all to ourselves. honestly, I can’t decide. palace would be pretty cool too I guess but I’d rather be outside with friends.

i’m probably going with beach, but it depends
I am imagining my best case scenario for each of the options, which makes the choice pretty easy for me.

Grushi

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
I still can't decide this theme is too cool. Leaning towards beach but mannn having a palace or a theme park all to you and your friends sounds so fun too.

I've ALWAYS dreamed of wandering in museums, palaces, castles, or even schools and the like by myself, without all the visitors, is that just me? To me they're so cool as just, places to be in. Theme parks are way too artificial to me but they have so much fun factor with friends man...

I like to think that you can still go to a beach by yourself, but realistically... that's rare, and that's not even counting all the goddamn pollution. Beaches are just the realest place between the three, spending an entire day at the beach with friends is so nice, so I might go with that. I do love swimming too, so that helps
Maybe that's boring of me, but you really can't go wrong with nature

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Team Palace, easily.
I have a distaste for direct sunlight, and I love architecture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom