Tag

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Well, this was unexpected :confused:
  1. A bit worried about my next semester's enrollment period, but otherwise fine
  2. Currently green :D
  3. As a kid, try to slow my fall with an umbrella. Turns out I needed a bigger one :confused:
@G1ng3rGar1 @Marigi174 @Hero of Lime
  1. What's your best Turf War moment ever?
  2. What's your favorite band/musician?
  3. What's your favorite song?
1. Um
My memory sucks ;-;
But currently it's when I was brave enough to put a mine underneath a super jump point. Made my night
2. Um, prolly Mercy Me/Danny Gokey
3. *big ol' shrug* Priceless by Tenth Avenue North (I think), Limitless by whoever sang that (Colton Dixon), Flawless by Mercy Me, and Dear Younger Me by Mercy Me

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Quibblingsun86 @GamerGirl

1. Inklings or Octolings?
2. Favorite turf war color?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how productive are you?

(I was going to tag someone else but when I get tagged I completely forget who ;-; )

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
  1. That's a hard question that I never know how to answeeer. But, uh, guess I'm good.
  2. Probably purple. Like, fairly generic purple. Gentle shades of pink and green are good, too (although sometimes awful in combination).
  3. There are a bunch of dumb things that I did in school (nothing within the last three years, I think) to get attention. Examples include eating floor popcorn, standing stock-still in the playground for at least 10 minutes aaand curling up and sounding a rolled R for as long as my breath lasted (EDIT: not at the same time, or even within a year of each other...). I'm sure there are much more exciting things I've done which I don't currently recall, though.
@Elecmaw @SleuthMechanism @Captain Woomy
  1. Do you use a USB or SD card much?
  2. Do you prefer talking about yourself or listening to others talk about themselves?
  3. Not a question, but... name a very small object near to you right now.
1) Besides using a USB drive to store my Splatoon data and an SD card for my 3DS, not really.
2) I'd definitely prefer listening to others talk about themselves. I really don't like talking about myself that much... e_o
3) Um, there's a small thing of chap stick right by me.
@Zero Meddler @JoelTheFreshest @80.
(Sorry if any of these questions have already been asked to any of you. I just made these up without looking at any of the previous posts.)
1) Do you prefer Woomy or Ngyes?
2) What is your favorite food?
3) What is one of your hobbies?

JoelTheFreshest

Inkster Jr.
That one place everyone, yet nobody knows
1) Besides using a USB drive to store my Splatoon data and an SD card for my 3DS, not really.
2) I'd definitely prefer listening to others talk about themselves. I really don't like talking about myself that much... e_o
3) Um, there's a small thing of chap stick right by me.
@Zero Meddler @JoelTheFreshest @80.
(Sorry if any of these questions have already been asked to any of you. I just made these up without looking at any of the previous posts.)
Woomy. Pizza is my favorite food dude. And competitive smash is my hobby.

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
1. Any of the N-Zaps! It depends on the mode as to which version I use.
2. Cheese-filled ravioli, hands down. Though any sort of Italian food is delicious.
3. I haven't played that in a while, but I enjoyed it!

@Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SgtUBER
1. One weird fact you know?
2. Favorite Splatoon map?
3. Favorite holiday?
1: male seahorses get pregnant owo)a
2: mahi mahi owo)/
3: boxing day! the day i got splatoon qwq)b

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Well, scythes have always appealed to me
I've always liked chess,but was never any good at it
ALL CATS

@MacSmitty @SgtUBER @GamerGirl
Do you like shooter games
Have you played smash bros wii u
Do you draw?
1: i think only shooter game i like is splatoon owo
2: yea i've played almost 500 games owo)/
3: lol yup i love drawing but i'm really lazy owo

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
1. Marshmallows v Hot Dogs, Autobots v Decepticons, or Art v Science. The first two I couldn't participate in ;-;
2. *shudders* vanilla. I hate chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup and milk.
3. Splat Cannons Ink rails would be cool to see! and Octolings

@SyMag @Leronne @Quibblingsun86

1. Do you like sweet things?
2. Waffles v pancakes?
3. Who's your favorite superhero?
Yes
Waffles
The flash probably
1. UMBY <3 along with espy but umby is my favorite
2. Mostly fantasy
3. Nope

1. Uh..a lot of things really but my #1 thing is people poofing on me and then talking somewhere else or with me as if nothing happened.
2. I don't know you but you seem cool o-o
3. Very bad because I am too nice ;w;

@G1ng3rGar1 @Anaru @Quibblingsun86

1. Best thing about nature
2. Least favorite clothing item
3. Do you like cheese? xD
nature itself
Women's clothes
Ya I like cheese!!
1. Night Owl. I hate mornings.
2. Brown.
3. I would prefer a hot dog, but why not a very large, narrow marshmallow in a hot dog bun?

@Quibblingsun86 @AlphaOmegaSplatter @⭐️Zapfish⭐️

1. Have you ever written or plan to write any stories? Fanfiction, Original, anything?
2. Would you ever delve into RP Square?
3. Michael Rosen vs The King of Hyrule. Who do you think would win?
Yes I do plan on writing stories when I get time
Dude we were in a role play together
I don't know who the first one is
Wow, you guys went wild on this thread.

1. If I had to choose, probably something like a bird (because they can fly and are free and stuff) or maybe some kind of predator (so my life is not just eat or get eaten).
2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I absolutely love the first trilogy on the DS, and the franchise is very popular in Japan, but unfortunately, it doesn't have as many fans here in the west. It's a shame, really.
3. I took the test, and apparently, my favorite weapon type suits me the best! Hooray for chargers!

Darn, those are some hard questions.

1. According to PMD: Explorers of Darkness, I am either a Munchlax or a Charmander... I get to become a Charizard! Awesome!
2. Why do you have to make this so tough? Uhhh...
I just can't decide between Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney-Trials and Tribulations. They're both amazing games, and the only ones so far that really caused some strong emotions when I played them. Trust me, it's hard to cause strong emotions in me through a video game, but these 2 made it. And it makes them some of the best video games of all time in my book.
3. Probably water since I like the sea and swimming. And my favorite Pokemon type is dragon because Garchomp and dragons in general.

1. Sinnoh because it's the first one I ever played and has some very neat legendaries.
2. My goal? It may seem stupid, but it's getting a good gaming PC. I'm currently working on upgrading my processor, which is working out just fine.
3. Depends on the game. In Splatoon, I really wouldn't be able to play without motion controls, but I usually prefer controllers without.

@Quibblingsun86 @G1ng3rGar1 @DualQuelcher
1. Beach or Mountains?
2. How would you consider your drawing skills to be, if you do draw?
3. Favorite animal?
Beach
Decent
Cats if dragons aren't available (maybe cat dragons)
First of all, sorry for the double post. I'm being tagged too much. @-@

1: Yes. I am currently working on a splatoon fanfic.
2: Considering it.
3: No idea.

@Quibblingsun86 @GamerGirl @KPMGSquid

1: Favorite forum?
2: Favorite US Splatfest?
3: Hair color?
Original content
Early birds vs night owls(night owls all da way)
I'm not authorized to give away that information
1. Um
My memory sucks ;-;
But currently it's when I was brave enough to put a mine underneath a super jump point. Made my night
2. Um, prolly Mercy Me/Danny Gokey
3. *big ol' shrug* Priceless by Tenth Avenue North (I think), Limitless by whoever sang that (Colton Dixon), Flawless by Mercy Me, and Dear Younger Me by Mercy Me

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Quibblingsun86 @GamerGirl

1. Inklings or Octolings?
2. Favorite turf war color?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how productive are you?

(I was going to tag someone else but when I get tagged I completely forget who ;-; )
i personally prefer octos
Purple, but if we're talking about color mashups then green and pink cause it looks like watermelon
Procrastination. Nuff said.

*cracks knuckles* MY TURN.

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @G1ng3rGar1 @GamerGirl @SurrealSquid @Rustic @MacSmitty

Are you a Squid party squid or Hardcor ranked player?
Have you seen WalkingmelonsAAA on YouTube?
Sketch pads or art programs?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
That's how the game works. We need a constant stream of questions asked and answered
I figure that it's up to the people answering - if just a third of people answer and then ask new questions, then the game's pace will stay constant, so it's not too important. It can be time-consuming to come up with new questions and people to tag all the time, so in the interest of fun for everyone, I think we can be lax.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
1. Do you wear glasses?
2. Do you watch American Ninja Warrior?
3. Favorite school subject
1. Yes I do.
2. I have not seen that show.
3. Science.
1. Hardcore Player. Never ever been in a squid party before.
2. Nope.
3. No sketch pads or art programs at all.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Yes
Waffles
The flash probably

nature itself
Women's clothes
Ya I like cheese!!

Yes I do plan on writing stories when I get time
I don't know who the first one is

Beach
Decent
Cats if dragons aren't available (maybe cat dragons)

Original content
Early birds vs night owls(night owls all da way)
I'm not authorized to give away that information

i personally prefer octos
Purple, but if we're talking about color mashups then green and pink cause it looks like watermelon
Procrastination. Nuff said.

*cracks knuckles* MY TURN.

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @G1ng3rGar1 @GamerGirl @SurrealSquid @Rustic @MacSmitty

*hardcore

1. Both, except I'm hardcore in turf XD (ranked too, but I don't really touch it)
2. No
3. It really depends. Sometimes I can only get something right on paper, but I like the neatness and color or art programs.

@SgtUBER @MacSmitty @Rustic Just the perfect amount of people viewing XD

1. Do you like candles?
2. Favorite dessert
3. If you had a free round trip to one place in the world, where would you go?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Rustic @SgtUBER @Mythology595
1. Do you agree with the ending of the Final Splatfest?
2. if you could choose your teams color for every match what color would you pick?
3. if you were in a fight for your life and you were an Inkling what would you do?
1. Not quite, because I feel as though it was a little out-of-character with the way they hyped it up. Like, I would've preferred it with, I dunno... A little sassy lines from Callie with a comeback from Marie. But that's just me.
2. Purple, even if it means all my opponents are gross highlighter green. The cost for it is made up in style, also it's my favourite colour in Splatoon.
3. I dunno... probably how I'd normally fight. Except I'd probably use the 3 fangs that make up a squid's beak in real life to bite, gnaw, and chomp on them more often.

1. Favourite book from before 1960 or so?
2. Of the five main senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste), you lose all but two of your choice. Which do you keep?
3.What's your favourite videogame collectible in-game (e.g. coins, star bits, Super Sea Snails, golden bananas...)? Or just, like, one that you particularly like.
1. Carp... I can't answer this one. I haven't read anything from that time.
2. I can handle not being able to smell or taste. That just leaves sight, touch, and hearing... I'll keep sight and hearing. That way I can say that this stove top isn't hot, because I won't be able to smell my burning hand or feel it burning! :D
3. Those golden egg things from the Jak and Daxter series.

lel, bad memory.
1. You squid-party, I kill you on sight! :D I've had too many ranked matches ruined with squid-partying teammates.
2. No, I have not. After some skimming research, I discovered that they are an artist! Mhm...
3. Technically sketch pads? I mean, when I do draw stuff. I just tend to find the nearest sharpened-to-the-point-of-shanking-levels and a paper. So neither, probably.

1. Do you like candles?
2. Favorite dessert
3. If you had a free round trip to one place in the world, where would you go?
I enjoy being a candle. Really though. I enjoy candles, because they create some kind of atmosphere, whether dark and gloomy, or warm and nice. I like either of them.
2. Jello? Yeah, I'm pretty jello is a dessert. I like it especially if it tastes like strawberries!
3. I dunno, probably to Siberia to roam around there and then come back. I'd prefer blizzards to these damnable heatwaves.

--Time for questions of my own--
@Zerul @G1ng3rGar1 @Cuttleshock Right back at some of you! :D

1. If you had a time machine, where would you go in time? This has nothing to do with that one Splatfest, but in case if your opinion has stayed the same or changed since then.
2. Which game's universe would you want to go to? Can be any one. For example, it can be Splatoon, Halo, or Monster Hunter. but it cannot be one where multiple universes have collided. Like Smash, Marvel vs Capcom, etc..
3. What is your favourite genre of music? I feel as though this was already asked for one or two of you, so I'm including a 4th as an optional one
4. Pokemon Go for the Phone or Pokemon/Pokken on the Nintendo DS/Wii U?

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
1. Woomy is love, Woomy is life.
2. Watermelon. ^^
3. Drawing. I love to draw. XP That reminds me, I need to do a Splatoon related drawing soon... o.o

@G1ng3rGar1 @Flareth @Dessgeega

1. Have you traveled at all?
2. Do you have a favorite board game?
3. Do you like seafood?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. Not quite, because I feel as though it was a little out-of-character with the way they hyped it up. Like, I would've preferred it with, I dunno... A little sassy lines from Callie with a comeback from Marie. But that's just me.
2. Purple, even if it means all my opponents are gross highlighter green. The cost for it is made up in style, also it's my favourite colour in Splatoon.
3. I dunno... probably how I'd normally fight. Except I'd probably use the 3 fangs that make up a squid's beak in real life to bite, gnaw, and chomp on them more often.

1. Carp... I can't answer this one. I haven't read anything from that time.
2. I can handle not being able to smell or taste. That just leaves sight, touch, and hearing... I'll keep sight and hearing. That way I can say that this stove top isn't hot, because I won't be able to smell my burning hand or feel it burning! :D
3. Those golden egg things from the Jak and Daxter series.

lel, bad memory.

1. You squid-party, I kill you on sight! :D I've had too many ranked matches ruined with squid-partying teammates.
2. No, I have not. After some skimming research, I discovered that they are an artist! Mhm...
3. Technically sketch pads? I mean, when I do draw stuff. I just tend to find the nearest sharpened-to-the-point-of-shanking-levels and a paper. So neither, probably.

I enjoy being a candle. Really though. I enjoy candles, because they create some kind of atmosphere, whether dark and gloomy, or warm and nice. I like either of them.
2. Jello? Yeah, I'm pretty jello is a dessert. I like it especially if it tastes like strawberries!
3. I dunno, probably to Siberia to roam around there and then come back. I'd prefer blizzards to these damnable heatwaves.

--Time for questions of my own--
@Zerul @G1ng3rGar1 @Cuttleshock Right back at some of you! :D

1. If you had a time machine, where would you go in time? This has nothing to do with that one Splatfest, but in case if your opinion has stayed the same or changed since then.
2. Which game's universe would you want to go to? Can be any one. For example, it can be Splatoon, Halo, or Monster Hunter. but it cannot be one where multiple universes have collided. Like Smash, Marvel vs Capcom, etc..
3. What is your favourite genre of music? I feel as though this was already asked for one or two of you, so I'm including a 4th as an optional one
*screeches*

1. I hate time travel (for paradox purposes)
But um
I dunno
Either 10, 20 years into the future to see what happened to the world (yeah I actually prolly shouldn't XD) or back when I was younger for memory :D
2. Dude what if I really wanted to go to Smash tho?
*le sigh*
Mario or Splatoon
But if I'm going to Splatoon I have to be one of the species tho
(I fluctuate between being an Anemone, an Inkling, or an Octoling)
3. Oh yeah I did answer this before! You can scroll up if you want the answer ^^ :D
4. Um
Pokèmon Go? *le shrug* I don't play either, but I enjoy reading Pokèmon Go stories.
1. Woomy is love, Woomy is life.
2. Watermelon. ^^
3. Drawing. I love to draw. XP That reminds me, I need to do a Splatoon related drawing soon... o.o

@G1ng3rGar1 @Flareth @Dessgeega

1. Have you traveled at all?
2. Do you have a favorite board game?
3. Do you like seafood?
1. I have gone to several states in the US, but I have not gone out of the country yet. (I want to!)
2. Prolly Pay Day
3. Yep! Especially shrimp and sushi ^^
I haven't had squid, however

@Cuttleshock @DualQuelcher @Chaos_Knight

1. Do you like smol children
2. Blue or gray
3. Do you like British spelling

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. Didn't do that 'fest as I'm not in NA, but probably would've voted for Future. I'd like to go to a point in time at which I could be immortalised, probably by data upload. Have rather strong feelings about that - I'd prefer to be consciously alive or 'alive', but I definitely want a version of myself, even just a close AI approximation, to survive for as long as possible... because I want to follow Pokémon for as long as it exists in any way, shape or form. Kind of obsessed. Of course, if I have a time machine, I could just keep jumping in intervals of a year or so and then seeing what's newly happening, but I think that going through it at natural pace is important for the experience. Not just Pokémon, either - I'd love to be able to witness all sorts of technological advances and new media (games, films, books, even) as they happen.
  2. POKÉMON definitely.
  3. Uhhh... I'm not very genre-bound. Probably could say, broadly, instrumental rock.
  4. Not entirely sure what you mean by the second half of the sentence - am I choosing between two things or three? Either way, I'd go for the option with the main series games. Haven't even played GO because I don't have a smartphone. I'm sure I'd have a lot of fun with it, and I've also enjoyed Pokkén, but (3)DS games are closer to me.
Whoa, didn't expect to write so much again. Can't be bothered to ask questions this time.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
  • What's your best Turf War moment ever?
  • What's your favorite band/musician?
  • What's your favorite song?
1. It would be hard to choose just one. It would have had to be either a perfect match where I managed to ink a lot of turf, die very little, and get a lot of kills, but the match was not a blow out for the other team. And all the other times I managed to win a match when my team had a DC.

2. Honestly, I don't really have one. :oops:

3. Too hard to say, pretty much the only music I listen to are video game OSTs, which explains why I can't really pick a favorite band. And I can't pick just one favorite song.

Questions for the anyone who is interested in answering!

1. Do you prefer physical, or digital copies of games?

2. Favorite handheld gaming system?

3. Do you like going to the beach?

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Anything K-Love or Air1 plays, although I think I like rock and pop better ^^
2. Um
Neither one is exactly the best
I'll go with Japan
3. *shrugs* Batman

@ThatSquidYouKnow @SgtUBER @ThatSrb2DUDE

1. Superman or Batman?
2. Do you like to read?
3. Favorite Mario power up?
Tagging the one and only ThatSrb2DUDE? Nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom