• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tag

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
@Anaru @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86

1. Favorite fruit
2. Shorts or pants
3. Do you think you would be on a game show?
Cantaloupe (would be strawberries but it's really bad if I eat seeds, and strawberries have a lot. Since the seeds are just on the edges, I sometimes just cut off all the skin and leave as much of the inside as possible.)
Shorts. And by the way, I can wear some bug spray, but only ones that don't contain the chemical called DEET. But I feel like it doesn't help very much whether I use that kind or not, and if I use normal bug spray, I get way itchier than I would if in just let myself get bit by mosquitos. I do use the bugs spray I'm able to use sometimes since it's couldn't possibly do anything bad to me and it probably does keep away a few mosquitos.
Nope, I'd be extremely scared for the entire duration of the show since I'm an introvert.
@SyMag @DualQuelcher @G1ng3rGar1
1. If you could reduce the alphabet to 25 letters which letter would you take out? And try to make it one that could easily be replaced by other letters or another series of letters.
2. I'm thinking of a number between 49363 and 2047394, what is it?
3. Look outside the nearest window, how many trees can you see?

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
Cantaloupe (would be strawberries but it's really bad if I eat seeds, and strawberries have a lot. Since the seeds are just on the edges, I sometimes just cut off all the skin and leave as much of the inside as possible.)
Shorts. And by the way, I can wear some bug spray, but only ones that don't contain the chemical called DEET. But I feel like it doesn't help very much whether I use that kind or not, and if I use normal bug spray, I get way itchier than I would if in just let myself get bit by mosquitos. I do use the bugs spray I'm able to use sometimes since it's couldn't possibly do anything bad to me and it probably does keep away a few mosquitos.
Nope, I'd be extremely scared for the entire duration of the show since I'm an introvert.
1. If you could reduce the alphabet to 25 letters which letter would you take out? And try to make it one that could easily be replaced by other letters or another series of letters.
Sad i really like some of these questions and i would love to answer them. :p

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
1. K
2. 49364
3. There are blinds so I see mostly leaves, but I think 4.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
1. Steel, Electric, Grass, Flying, Dragon
2. Splat Bombs maybe
3. Maybe my Blue Moto Boots or the Jungle Hat. Both are pretty fresh.

@Anaru @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86

1. Favorite fruit
2. Shorts or pants
3. Do you think you would be on a game show?
1. Strawberries
2.Pants
3. I would be too shy to be on one. :oops:
⭐Zapfish⭐ DualQuelcher G1ng3rGar1
1: Easiest thing to draw
2.Hardest thing to draw
3. Favorite cartoon
(Sorry for not replying to the last tag!!!!)

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. Maybe S or C, or Q.
2. 1570954
3. A lot, at least 4. There's a park across the street so

1. Strawberries
2.Pants
3. I would be too shy to be on one. :oops:
⭐Zapfish⭐ DualQuelcher G1ng3rGar1
1: Easiest thing to draw
2.Hardest thing to draw
3. Favorite cartoon
(Sorry for not replying to the last tag!!!!)
1. *shrug* Octolings
2. Hair
3. Um
Voltron (I think that's technically an anime but)

Freeeeeebieeee! (Free for all)

1. Do you like the outside
2. Are you allergic to anything
3. Butterflies or bees?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom