Tag

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
  1. A favourite? Don't be horrible! I still sleep with around 80 animals/Pokémon. I do kind of favour four of them, I guess... oh, and yeah, fine, Alex the St. Bernard, who used to be as large as me (I grew, he didn't shrink), was probably my main toy when I was young.
  2. Points on both sides:
    Duck: Morally better, as I wouldn't harm as many organisms.
    If I win and befriend the duck, I can fly.
    Ohmigosh adorable <3
    Horses: I can run away, although I guess I have to stay and fight in this situation?
    I could climb a tree and throw, uh, conkers at them.
    The duck would kill me, frankly. The horses wouldn't.
    Probably prefer the horses because I'm a coward and prioritise my own safety over that of other animals... that's kind of depressing. Oops.
  3. In two days (and several hours), I get my exam results back! If they're good, I've achieved all that I really needed to. Also would like to learn the National Pokédex, though.
@DualQuelcher @SyMag @Dessgeega
  1. Sudoku?
  2. Crosswords?
  3. If you can only drink one thing for the rest of your life - not still water (carbonated is allowed, sure) - what?
1. Still don't know how to play that.
2. Meh
3. It would take me a while to hate Sprite.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
  1. In two days (and several hours), I get my exam results back! If they're good, I've achieved all that I really needed to. Also would like to learn the National Pokédex, though.
@DualQuelcher @SyMag @Dessgeega
  1. Sudoku?
  2. Crosswords?
  3. If you can only drink one thing for the rest of your life - not still water (carbonated is allowed, sure) - what?
Lemme know if you want help with the Pokédex memorization, I have that learned forwards and back! :D

1. LOOOOOOOVE Sudoku!!
2. LOOOOOOOVE crosswords!! (I like puzzle games, lately I've been having a second falling-in-love experience with Picross, and I really am starting to enjoy the challenge of Mega Picross)
3. Brisk fruit punch or Ocean Spray Cran-Grape!

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@SurrealSquid
1. How many hours of sleep do you get per night?
2. What color are your hair and eyes?
3. How many books have you read in your life?
4. What's your favorite sci-fi book?
5. What's your favorite fantasy book?
6. Can you type the alphabet in order with your eyes closed?
7. Do you like to speedrun games?
8. What books/movies have made you cry?
9. How much do you study for school tests?
10. Have you ever dated someone?
11. What style do you use for this forum?
12. What is that?

Here's my answers for that!

1. 4-8 depending.
2. Brown hair, blue eyes.
3. I can't recall.
4. I don't have one s:
5. Same as above ss:
6. Yeah I can. I can type pretty much anything with my eyes closed because I'm a touch typer- I don't have to even look at my screen or keyboard if I want to.
7. I've been doing it more often, so yeah. Play them normally first time through, though.
8. I am an emotional person when it comes to movies, so a lot.
9. Personally, I studied until i felt confident.
10. I'm dating someone right now! They're the most dear person in the world to me, and I love them more than anything in the entire universe! We plan to get married someday... hopefully soon! We've been together for years now!
11. Do you mean the display style? In the daytime I use white/pink and every other time i usually use either black/pink or black/turquoise.
12. The sun blares in my eyes otherwise so I have to use a lighter theme since the darker theme is too hard to see normally.

(If I doublepost to do the other questions I was tagged in, I apologize)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
  1. 16.
  2. Not speaking up to my parents many years ago about the abuses I suffered from a family member.
  3. By owning its original release format: “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past”. By original release date: Super Mario Bros. (I think.)
  1. Not really
  2. Only as applesauce. Any other form makes me really ill.
  3. Sometimes.

1. Poptarts
  2. Strawberry
  3. Yes

1. Yes!
  2. Yes, Good Eats!
  3. This one comes to mind: “There are only two things that are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the former.”
@G1ng3rGar1 @Quibblingsun86 @Magolor
Of course, answer these only as much as you're comfortable doing so here.
  1. Your high point of the past week?
  2. Your low point of the past week?
  3. What is a goal you want to achieve?
Watching a lot of movies

Don't think I've had one lately

Not procrastinating XD

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
  1. Sudoku? Nein. Picross.
  2. Crosswords? Nein. Picross.
  3. If you can only drink one thing for the rest of your life - not still water (carbonated is allowed, sure) - what? Orange juice. Picross.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
No idea. At least 40 for sure, but maybe up to 60 or 70.
Anaru, did you completely forget how to count? That's so terribly inaccurate! What were you thinking! Now I'll have to try to list every book I've ever read so that I can get a more accurate number! You seriously thought you had only maybe read up to 70??? It's far past that!

Percy Jackson Books, I believe this was the first book series I read so I’ll start with this author’s books (7)
Heroes of Olympus, First 4, I was reading these as they were released and somehow completely missed the release of the 5th book and never read it (11)
Kane Chronicles (14)
Harry Potter, I’ve read these all twice (21)
The Hobbit, which I’ve read 4 times (22)
Lord of the Rings (25)
The Silmarillion (26
Hunger Games, I read the first book in this series twice (29)
The Prydain Chronicles (34)
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, all 5 books (39)
Ender’s Game + Shadow (41)
Dune (42)
Lorien Legacies, First 5, stopped reading these for the same reason as Heroes of Olympus, might read the rest eventually (47)
Cosmos (48)
A Brief History of Time (49)
The Dark Tower Series + The Wind Through the Keyhole (57)
The Skeleton Box (58)
The Shining (59)
Salem’s Lot (60)
It (61)
The Eyes of the Dragon (62)
The Green Mile (63)
Under The Dome, which is two parts (65)
11/22/63 (66)
Mr. Mercedes, reading this right now but I’ll finish within 2 days for sure (67)
The Malloreon, also reading this series right now, I’ve finished book 1 (68)
The Complete Book of Chess Strategy + Turning Chess Misconceptions Into Chess Mastery (70)
Divergent Series + The Prequel (74)
Kidnapped (75)
These are graphic novels so I’m not sure if you’d count these, I’ve read 15 of them, so I’ll divide that by three and add 5 to the count-The Adventures of Tintin (80)
To Kill a Mockingbird (81)
Animal Farm (82)
1984 (83)
Fahrenheit 451 (84)
James and the Giant Peach, it’s definitely one of the earlier books I read but these aren’t really ordered at all and I don’t want to change a bunch of numbers (85)
A Wrinkle In Time (86)
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, I’ve never read the other ones but I should someday (87)
Night (88)
The Most Dangerous Game, that’s technically a short story I guess but whatever (89)
I don’t know why I’m counting this but when I was really young (like 8 or 9) I once read through the entire Sinnoh Handbook as if it were a novel like all these other ones (90)
Same with Hyrule Historia but it was just a few years ago when I did that (91)
I read 10 of the LoZ Manga, the only manga I’ve ever read (Why do they make these backwards even outside Japan? That’s so hard to get used to doing!), once again some people might not really count these as books so I’ll reduce that to +3 for the counter (94)
The Search for WandLa + A Hero for WandLa, I don’t own the third one but I’ll get it eventually (96)
Charlotte’s Web (97)
Anthem (98)
The Pearl (99)
The Old Man and the Sea (100)

There’s probably some I’m forgetting but I feel like I got most written down here. I'm right at 100 but that's just a coincidence, and I'm past that most likely because I'm probably forgetting some and it's much higher if you count the Tintin Graphic Novels/Zelda Manga as full books. Is that good for only being 15? I feel like I don't read as much as I should but compared to most of the people at my school who only read the assigned books each year, I've definitely read way more than them.

I don't want to think up questions, it's late. @Cuttleshock , remember to do the questions that @SurrealSquid made up himself. And Surreal, do your own.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
(no idea which questions I'm supposed to answer, so...I'm just gonna post some myself)
(these questions can be answered by anyone
)

1: if you could live in any location in the world, where would it be?
2: if you had only one mode of transportation for the rest of your life (outside of your house, that is) what would you pick?
3: Name a TV show you grew up watching.

my own answers:
1: Sydney.
2: Driving a car.
3: The Secret Show.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
1: if you could live in any location in the world, where would it be?
2: if you had only one mode of transportation for the rest of your life (outside of your house, that is) what would you pick?
3: Name a TV show you grew up watching.
1. Japan, maybe.
2. Cars are fine.
3. Kirby, I suppose. I had to deal with the 4kids garbage until lately.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
  1. Have you ever read or watched Ika Musume?
  2. Have you ever been diving?
  3. Do you like visiting the aquarium?
1. What's that? If it's an anime, sorry, I don't watch any. Is it squid girl, by any chance?
2. Well, snorkeling. It was pretty cool.
3. Eh. I don't really visit any.
@Cuttleshock , remember to do the questions that @SurrealSquid made up himself. And Surreal, do your own.
Well excuuuuuuse me, princess.
I really couldn't think of any. Editing your reply to my post so that it looked like I actually asked questions was a nice idea. Don't worry, I won't tag people without asking questions again.

@Anaru @DualQuelcher @Magolor
1. Favorite position to sleep in?
2. Favorite quote from anything ever?
3. Can you sing?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
1. What's that? If it's an anime, sorry, I don't watch any. Is it squid girl, by any chance?
2. Well, snorkeling. It was pretty cool.
3. Eh. I don't really visit any.

Well excuuuuuuse me, princess.
I really couldn't think of any. Editing your reply to my post so that it looked like I actually asked questions was a nice idea. Don't worry, I won't tag people without asking questions again.

3. Can you sing?
1. Sideways? I don't know I'm sleeping.
2. Maybe something from Batman
3. Sure

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I like puzzle games, lately I've been having a second falling-in-love experience with Picross, and I really am starting to enjoy the challenge of Mega Picross
Ahh! Yes! Good game! I only first started playing with the free-to-play Pokémon Picross that came out last December and, due to its try-to-make-you-spend-money nature, is still going for me (has about 700 puzzles, I think, including the Mega Picross variants). So once I'm done with that, I'll probably pick up some of the cheap classic Picross titles on the 3DS eShop.
@Cuttleshock , remember to do the questions that @SurrealSquid made up himself.
Okay okay okayyy.
Hmmm... I thought up a lot of question just now. Will do them all at once. And here's some tags so lots of people have to answer:
@Ikaheishi@Rustic@Anaru@Achamo@DualQuelcher@woomycheri@Magolor@Quibblingsun86@⭐Zapfish⭐@G1ng3rGar1@Cuttleshock@SyMag@Meta Knightmare@Mr. 9 Love
1. How many hours of sleep do you get per night?
2. What color are your hair and eyes?
3. How many books have you read in your life?
4. What's your favorite sci-fi book?
5. What's your favorite fantasy book?
6. Can you type the alphabet in order with your eyes closed?
7. Do you like to speedrun games?
8. What books/movies have made you cry?
9. How much do you study for school tests?
10. Have you ever dated someone?
11. What style do you use for this forum?
12. What is that?
  1. Right now, 8 or 9. At school, I could drop below 4. I probably can function fine on 7.
  2. Very dark brown hair (basically black). Fairly dark brown eyes. I look really boring compared to my shining blue-eyed peers, haha (in a school full of white, mostly English people).
  3. I don't wanna make a list like Anaru... also, there are loads which I'll just completely have forgotten about by now. But 100 is a conservative estimate; 150 is plausible. I read loads in Years 7~8 (aged 11~13), and a respectable amount before then, but very little since.
  4. Something by H. G. Wells. I don't know what, but I've read a great deal of his works and I love them.
  5. Eragon holds a special place in my heart, though it's kind of dumb. But I've gotta pick How To Train Your Dragon 12: How To Fight A Dragon's Fury. My favourite series ever and an awe-inspiring send-off to that series.
  6. Mmm... abcddefghijklmnopqrstuvwxys. Double-typing one letter is fine, but that last mistake (S for Z) is embarrassing... I'm pretty good at touch-typing, I think.
  7. Do it myself? No! I like to play through them ludicrously slowly! If a game is described as taking 20 hours for a thorough playthrough, I'll have to set aside at least 40. But watching speedruns is awesome.
  8. HTTYD... definitely Book 12, possibly some others. I think that the 14th Pokémon movie (Victini) pretty much brought me to tears; the 5th (Latis) and 8th (Lucario) must've done so, too. Oh, and of course the 4th (Celebi). And probably the 1st (Mewtwo). And perhaps the 6th (Jirachi). There must've been some others (which aren't Pokémon), but can't think of them. A good few games have made me cry, too.
  9. School tests? I hardly did any revision for my A-Levels and... well, I don't know if I aced them, but I'll find out in two days! That said, I worked really hard towards my GCSEs and AS-Levels (aged 16 and 17), but I guess that the absence of any difficult subjects for me this year meant that I could afford only to do loads of past papers and not really learn anything.
  10. Once was in an internet relationship. We're now good friends! I was awful at it, so it was a good learning experience.
  11. The light purple one with the male Inkling with a Roller.
  12. A weapon in Splatoon. I think that I'm justified in interpreting that as asking about the end of my last response?
Free questions this time.
  1. Do you like Hallowe'en and do you do anything for it?
  2. Is it important to have perfect grammar, do you find? (I am aware of the irony in that.)
  3. For how long did you play the Junior Splattershot when you first played Splatoon online? Do you still use it?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
  2. Is it important to have perfect grammar, do you find? (I am aware of the irony in that.)
  3. For how long did you play the Junior Splattershot when you first played Splatoon online? Do you still use it?
1. Yes. I'm working (hopefully...) at a themepark for a horror themed halloween event too. Halloween is kind of a dear holiday to my family, so yea.
2. Kind of? As long as I can understand what's being typed it should be ok.
3. Splattershot Jr.? You mean my main~...

It's funny because I didn't start maining the Jr. until I made my new main NNID. Still think it's better feeling than the Aerospray, at least most of the time.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
3. Can you sing?
I usually like to sleep on my side with one arm under my pillow, sometimes it helps me sleep if I hug my other pillow with my other arm.
I don't know many, I'll choose the one I wrote as my status a while ago, "Don't let schooling interfere with your education".
Anyone can sing, the only tough part is not sounding awful. I don't try to sing very often, but I know I'm not very good at it.

1. Eragon holds a special place in my heart, though it's kind of dumb.
That's the book I mentioned that I had and would read after I'm done with what I'm reading right now!

There's no apostrophe there. Yeah, last year I went trick-or-treating (This must sound like the most absurd holiday in existence to people who don't live here) with a friend, but he's going to be in New York during it this year, so I'll probably go with a different one this year. I have a really detailed Marth costume that one of my Moms friends made for me last year so I'll probably wear that for this holiday as long as possible because it looks really good. People usually stop doing this around high school but I find it fun (as long as I'm doing it with somebody, of course, I don't know why I'd ever do it alone) and you get free candy!
I like writing with perfect grammar but on websites like this it's probably not extremely important as long as your writing is comprehensible.
I switched as soon as possible, but I use it sometimes now, with lots of run and swim speed.

It's funny that everyone assumed #12 of Surreal's questions was to explain #11 when my answer to is was simply "A Pronoun".

@Mendax @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Magolor
1. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
2. If you had to turn into an animal, which one would it be?
3. This has been asked before but hopefully not to any of you: What's your favorite word?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
3. This has been asked before but hopefully not to any of you: What's your favorite word?
1. It's probably be more of a fanfiction than a book because I'd want to write about Kirby or Splatoon. One of the two.
2. Oh geez uh... Probably a type of bird. I'm not 100% on what kind of bird though.
3. I don't have one.

I'm still tired so sorry if my questions are complete trash.
@Anaru @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Cuttleshock

1. Do you enjoy horror? I'm sure I already asked this but shrugs.
2. If you could choose an art related talent to be known for (whither or not you have that talent in reality), which would you choose?
3. Do you need prescription glasses?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
There's no apostrophe there.
It's not wrong to use it for elision of 'evening'.
It's funny that everyone assumed #12 of Surreal's questions was to explain #11 when my answer to is was simply "A Pronoun".
I looked at your answer, thought about it and couldn't come up with anything more creative than what I did. I didn't think that the question was very meaningful at all. I don't think that your answer is strictly correct, though; it'd work if "that" were in inverted commas.
2. If you could choose an art related talent to be known for (whither or not you have that talent in reality), which would you choose?
  1. It's scary. I could never watch a proper horror movie unless I was with a friend, I guess. I like watching scary games being played, but all in moderation. I'm scared of loads of games that aren't supposed to be scary, like Minecraft and, uh, Elder Scrolls titles.
  2. I'd like to be able to draw mainly for my own benefit; I wouldn't care much for notoriety in that case. But if it lets me become good at illustrating, then sure, I'd choose that.
  3. I wish... I'd look good in them, probably.

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
1. Fanfiction on Splatoon most likely
2. Eagle
3. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
@Anaru @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Cuttleshock

1. *Shakes head violently*
2. Music, 'cause i'm a saxophone player
3. Yes

@Anaru @Magolor @G1ng3rGar1
1. Do you play an instrument?
2. Do you speedrun any games?
3. Undertale or FNAF? (Most cancerous fandom)

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@Anaru @Magolor @G1ng3rGar1
1. Do you play an instrument?
2. Do you speedrun any games?
3. Undertale or FNAF? (Most cancerous fandom)
1. I know how to play pretty much every bass instrument.
2. Not really, though I do "speedrun" the arena modes for best time amidst people I streetpass in Kirby: Planet Robobot.
3. I was about to say I hate both of those games, primarily since I thought you were going to say "WHICH IS BETTER!". Nonetheless, Undertale's awful fanbase is 100% more trashy than FNAF... No offense to the calmer fans.

Free questions.
1. Are you hungry right now?
2. Favorite drink?
3. Favorite console game other than Splatoon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom