• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tag

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@Reila

1. Which of the following describes you the most? Bold, boho-chic, contemporary, edgy, glam, gothic, pop, preppy, retro, or sporty?
2. Would you rather live in the countryside or in the city?
3. What's your favorite RPG class/job?
1. Edgy, but of course! Honestly though, none of those describe me very well, I am afraid.
2. Countryside if there is a good internet connection. Quite honestly I have lived in a big city my whole life and I haven't seen the appeal yet.
3. Probably Salve-Maker from Bravely Default. It is both a creative and useful job, and it looks fancy. FF14's Scholar is fun, too.

@Babycowland;

1. Your three favorite things about Undertale?
2. What do you want from Splatoon's sequel?
3. What do you want from the next Smash Bros installment?

JaredK22

Inkling
@BlackWolf//WhiteAngel @Glacei @JaredK22 @Serkkiit @Slushious @squidblade
  1. How well are you able to swim?
  2. What is your favorite marine species?
  3. Have you ever been on any boats or ships?
  4. Have you ever been to an aquarium, and do you like going?
  5. Have you ever been snorkeling, scuba diving, or anything of the like?
1. I cannot swim to save my life.
2. None
3. Yes I went on one to see the Statue of Liberty
4. Been to a few, didn't hate it, didn't like it
5. Nope.

I'm gonna give these three to anyone

1. Do you like TV, or watch it at all?
2. How many times have you been woken up by a loud noise?
3. Do you believe in alternate universes?

1. Plushies and figurines.
  2. I haven't played golf proper, but I have been to the driving range, and I've done some mini golf as well.
  3. I… Uh… I don't know.
  1. Tails!
  2. I don't just believe it, I know it for certain!
  3. BOTH!
@BlackWolf//WhiteAngel @Glacei @JaredK22 @Serkkiit @Slushious @squidblade
1. I can swim pretty well. One of my favorite things to do
2. Betta fish are definitely one of my favorites
3. I've been on a few
4. Yes, and I love aquariums!
5. No I haven't

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@G1ng3rGar1 @Slushious @Ikaheishi 'cause you guys are the last 3 to post and that make a lot of sense--

1. What's your favorite mobil game ? That is if you have one
2. Do you feel at ease with using free to use picture made from other peoples ?
3. Name the first character that pop into your mind as you read this. It's now your favorite character, congratulation--
  1. Uh… Techincally Miitomo? I only have three games on my phone, and one of them predates smartphones.
  2. Depends, but definitely so if it has a well laid out license.
  3. Asuna Yuuki! Wait…what? O_o Well… Not an issue. Asuna is already one of my top favorites.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
  1. Reasonably. I can stay above water and move and stuff. I'm pretty bad at diving, though - I can't descend in the water without holding my nose, although I can release it once I'm level.
  2. Cuttles! They're all friends, though.
  3. Took a ferry between Dover, England and Calais, France four times (two round trips) several years ago. I've also been on a small... boat... on some lake in the vicinity of Novosibirsk a couple of times. Big lake, it shows up on world maps.
  4. Yes and yes. Creatures! Friends. Touch rays <3
  5. No.
  1. Uh, 14, right? Unlucky in China (I think). Fortunate to have a username early in the alphabet. I don't really get Ika's point about counting starting at 0...
  2. Probably some speedrun (ironically, since they're... meant to be fast). Perhaps Trihex's Yoshi's Island run from this year's Smash The Record, around three hours. I'm sure there's some other video I'm forgetting, though.
  3. I think that I achieved 14 hours at some point; might've been after my Duke of Edinburgh bronze award expedition (it's about as British as it sounds).
@KungFu @Anaru @G1ng3rGar1 @Marigi174 @Ikaheishi (joining the trend of tagging more than one's meant to)
  1. Do you tend to wake up very achy after a night's sleep?
  2. Slow-paced music or fast? Or perhaps something inbetween.
  3. Splatoon question: have you collected all gear and weapons?
1. No
2. Fast
3. No

Will come up with questions later 'cause I need to read something

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
I TAG;
@G1ng3rGar1 @Slushious @Ikaheishi 'cause you guys are the last 3 to post and that make a lot of sense--

1. What's your favorite mobil game ? That is if you have one
2. Do you feel at ease with using free to use picture made from other peoples ?
3. Name the first character that pop into your mind as you read this. It's now your favorite character, congratulation--
1: Miitomo, pretty much? I've had many but that and MCPE are the only ones that have survived the occasional purges XD
2: I generally am compelled/prefer to make my own.
3: Egon Spengler? He's always been one of my faves. Backfired, HA!

OPEN QUESTIONS AGAIN.
1: PB&J or BLT?
2: Frogs or Toads?
3: Sunlight or Moonlight?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1: Miitomo, pretty much? I've had many but that and MCPE are the only ones that have survived the occasional purges XD
2: I generally am compelled/prefer to make my own.
3: Egon Spengler? He's always been one of my faves. Backfired, HA!

OPEN QUESTIONS AGAIN.
1. PBJ. I'm not into tomatoes but I will eat them combined with other stuff
image.jpeg

3. Moonlight

Freebie for a freebie!

1. Have you played any of the Paper Mario series?
2. Favorite game played
3. Favorite fraction

Last edited:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. Deathly allergic to the former and it sounds incredibly gross regardless (but feel free to like it! I find a lot of foods gross), so definitely the latter, although that's no good if I wanna go vegetarian.
  2. ... froads.
  3. No such thing as moonlight! Is what a pedant would say. I think that it's more proper still to say that hey, we've defined this one thing to be 'moonlight' and so it must exist! But I'd still pick sunlight. Plants like it more, usually.
Lazy. I'll do questions next time.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I found my tag thread backlog.

@DualQuelcher @Babycowland @Award
1. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
2. Favorite amusement park ride?
3. Rate how good I am in Smash from 1 to 10 (be honest--don't kiss up to make me feel like I'm good if I'm not!).
1. Mountains. I'm not a swimmer and I don't like hanging out on beaches. I'd much rather go for a hike.
2. I don't do the rides at amusement parks...
3. Better than me/10.

@Babycowland
1. If you could be any character from Smash, who would it be and why?
2. Do you sleep with your window open?
3. Describe your house/apartment in a ten-word sentence (not a question I know, but why not).
1. Villager. They live an independent, carefree life in an idyllic village. Sounds pretty good to me.
2. When it's hot, yeah.
3. It's a pretty plain, boring place without much going on.

@Babycowland because I haven't done this in a while and now's probably a good time:
1. Brawl or Melee (Smash)
2. Melee or Project M (Smash) (It's on my mind now)
3. Red Bull or Monster
VS catagories are all I can come up with right now but hey at least I'm doing this. I mean I haven't done this since what, page 15?
1. Brawl. I'm a huge Olimar fan and really enjoyed Subspace Emissary. Melee is quite good, but I prefer the feel of Brawl to that of Melee.
2. I've never played Project M, so Melee I guess.
3. I've never had an energy drink before...

1. If the locations of usernames are represented by numbers, where anabaena is 1, ananaz0 is 2, Anaru is 3, and they keep going in a pattern like that until they reach tealOcto at the end, what value does your username have?
EDIT: Bonus Challenge: Find the number of your name without actually counting. It's definitely possible. You won't win anything though.
2. Excluding looped music (or anything else looped for an excessive amount of time), what's the longest youtube video you've ever fully watched?
3. What's the longest amount of time you've ever slept without waking up?
1. 72, if I counted right.
2. I'm not sure, probably a recording of a race on SmiteSA's channel or something like that.
3. Hmm.. I didn't keep track of the hours, but I used to sleep a lot before cross country meets.

@Babycowland;

1. Your three favorite things about Undertale?
2. What do you want from Splatoon's sequel?
3. What do you want from the next Smash Bros installment?
A) You don't have to kill anyone or anything. In fact, you're rewarded for being merciful.
B) The music is amazing.
C) It uses characters having meta-knowledge in an interesting way.

2. I'd like to have playable Octolings/Jellyfish and more gear options. An expanded story mode would be cool too.
3. A bigger focus on the single player experience would be nice. I'd like to see my mains all return (Olimar, Ness, Rosalina & Luma, and Villager) and a few newcomers like the Inklings, K. Rool, and Dixie to be added. Tails would be really cool, but unfortunately, I don't think his chances are great. Other than that, I guess I'd like to have more co-op online modes and an offline tourney mode.

Given how long this post is, I think I'll come back later to tag some people.

Last edited:

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
I'm gonna give these three to anyone

1. Do you like TV, or watch it at all?
2. How many times have you been woken up by a loud noise?
3. Do you believe in alternate universes?
  1. Yes, though I'm not obsessed with it like some people.
  2. More than I can keep track of.
  3. I don't disbelieve in them.
I'm going to tag a few people (at random) who haven't answered my last set of questions since I'm pretty sure that I tagged more people at once than the forum can handle. :oops:
@username0519 @Zac.RAR @Silverflame @Wakka @Goolloom

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Okay, okay, I'll show my face :p

(Common Core is a new way to teach kids math, which is honestly stupid
It goes the roundabout way to get to easy problems and ugh
It's not teaching kids real math)

1. Uh
Jetpack Joyride
Fruit Ninja
Tiny Wings
Rayman Run
4 Pics 1 Word

In no particular order
2. Yeah kinda
I make sure that I have permission first before using
3. Uh
Kirby? (Was the first coherent thought that was also a character)
Aw man, but I like Mario! XD

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Quibblingsun86 @TynamoRoller

1. Favorite book?
2. Do you have short hair or long hair?
3. Do you like it like that?

1: Either Elements of Style (a dictionary of grammar) or Webster's 21st Century Abridged Dictionary. ...yep. That's me in a nutshell :p
2: Kinda medium-length :)
3: A little longer would be nice :3
  1. I've grown up with a gas stove and I don't know how to use anything but.
  2. Some would say that is Splatoon. I say that it is… Um… Hmm… I don't really have an answer for that.
  3. I once met Alex Debogorski. I also got to go to the VIP meet and greet they had after The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert. (The one in Los Angeles, of course.)
Hmm… Who will I tag this time? Oh, I know!

@13thGalaxy @Achamo @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Anaru @Ansible @Award @Babycowland @Cuttlefish @Cuttleshock @Dragonblaze123 @DualQuelcher @G1ng3rGar1 @GoldWatson @Goolloom @Hero of Lime @Jyn @KungFu @LupusFreak @luna_runes @Magolor @Marigi174 @Meta Knightmare @Mendax @モモコ @Mr. 9 @Msv_Aran. @pixelizedchell @Posso @Quibblingsun86 @RanserSSF4 @sallyeah @SilverBlue-Neko @Silverflame @sonicboomvip @SupaRamen @SurrealSquid @SyMag @username0519 @Wakka @woomycheri @YOJOEHOJO @Zac.RAR @⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Sorry to those who I've already asked some of these questions… I'm going to start keeping a record of who I have asked what.
1: Meh... decent I guess.
2: SQUID OBVIOUSLY *cuddles squib*
3: I went on a cruise when I was like 18 months old. :p
4: Probably. And yes, I love seeing all the aquatic animals.
5: No. qwq
  1. I like both, but I only get to take showers. I'm too tall to fit in the bathtub in my house. :(
  2. Well, a bunch of things I like are expensive, so I guess: Yes.
  3. Dragged into Drag. :D *looks at @SyMag with a creepy grin*
  1. I work best under a balance, as long at there aren't other things causing trouble!
  2. I'm not sure. It's probably a dungeon puzzle in a game I've played. But I'm definitely working on the hardest one I've faced, being my life right now!
  3. Jazz!
@G1ng3rGar1 @SyMag @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @Meta Knightmare @Marigi174 @Hero of Lime
  1. Do you watch any live streams? (Regularly or occasional!)
  2. What is your favorite thing that you have created? (Art, music, a story, anything!)
  3. Have you ever cosplayed, or if not, do you want to cosplay? What is the favorite cosplay you've done (if any), and what cosplay(s) do you really want to do?

1: Yep. I watch Uber Senpai when she's on. :3 Sadly, she hasn't been doing them lately qwq
2: Um! Um! No idea!
3: Nope. I was an inkling for Halloween but that doesn't count does it
Cosplaying would be pretty fun :3

Hehe that's all I'ma respond to for now

@Ikaheishi (payback time)

@SyMag @G1ng3rGar1 @Quibblingsun86 @Captain Woomy @Mendax @SgtUBER Senpai @⭐️Latias @Cuttleshock @Cuttlefish Senpai
@Airi

1: Favorite starter Pokemon?
2: Favorite non-Nintendo game?
3: 3 all-time favorite video games
4: What job do you want to have? Or which job do you currently have?
5: What is 1+1? (Open to silky answers:p)
6: Shooter or roller?
7: Why?
8: Gimme a bad Splatoon pun. Or a good Splatoon pun :p
9: Do you play an instrument? If not, have you ever? And what would you like to play if you had to play an instrument?
10: Why did you choose the username that you did?

Wow... I actually thought of 10 questions??!!!!!! And answered some? :scared:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
9: Do you play an instrument? If not, have you ever? And what would you like to play if you had to play an instrument?
  1. Probably Oshawott. Veritable darling. It's very close with some other non-evolved ones such as Snivy and Chespin.
  2. Perhaps Tales of Xillia.
  3. Pokémon. Close competition from Layton aaand... I feel like I'm forgetting something stupidly obvious, but probably only one-off games (Paper Mario 2, Xenoblade Chronicles, Skies of Arcadia, Infinite Space and more).
  4. Something mathsy. I wanted to become a secondary school teacher for a while. Now I'm considering a proper research position, like, working at a university and lecturing and stuff. But I really dunno.
  5. My sister and I have a weird running joke about that - we'll sometimes start chanting "one plus one is one" in unison. So, uh, there's your answer.
  6. Don't play either. Very technically, blasters are Shooters, so perhaps that'd swing them in my favour, but no, I'm naturally more of a Roller person.
  7. Why my above answer? Or more generally? Weh.
  8. Well... I used to think that a better name for the game would be 'Squidron', but squid/squad has been thoroughly played out by now.
  9. Play the violin. Or... used to? I'm done taking lessons now (as they were all in school) and am also no longer in an orchestra, and I'm glad about it. Played for over ten years and reached Grade 6, which is very sub-mediocre for that time investment. I just hardly ever practised.
  10. It's the thing that you hit in the game of badminton (can't write it, this forum censors the word) but Spoonerised, which makes it sound like it has something to do with both molluscs and electricity although both were unintended side-effects. I made a list of possible internet handles a few years ago and, after long deliberation, picked this one over others. Was a good choice! It doesn't appear to be taken in most places (although I think I could get neither the Gmail address nor a YouTube account with the name) and it's pretty distinctive. Contracts nicely to 'Cuttles', too.
@Achamo @Spiderface @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Anaru @SurrealSquid
  1. Think of a word, quick (first one that comes into your head)! Now another! Now think of a word that starts with the two letters of your first two words! (So if I thought of 'giraffe' and then 'traffic', I'd... be kind of stuck. But 'giraffe' and then 'light' could give me 'glint'.) This was not a question!
  2. Do you ever get very buzzed on sugar? How about caffeine?
  3. Have you ever made something out of clay?
  4. How cloudy is it right now where you are?
  5. What's your favourite berry?

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
  1. Think of a word, quick (first one that comes into your head)! Now another! Now think of a word that starts with the two letters of your first two words! (So if I thought of 'giraffe' and then 'traffic', I'd... be kind of stuck. But 'giraffe' and then 'light' could give me 'glint'.) This was not a question!
1. Cup, Rap, Crap XD
2. What?
3. No
4. Let me look outside. 10% cloud cover.
5. Boysenberry. look it up.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda

@SyMag @G1ng3rGar1 @Quibblingsun86 @Captain Woomy @Mendax @SgtUBER Senpai @⭐️Latias @Cuttleshock @Cuttlefish Senpai
@Airi

What a saint, answering plus 10 questions lol
1. Bulbasaur or Chikorita (I've always started with the Grass-type starter!)
2. Probably Final Fantasy VII at the moment
3. EarthBound, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Smash Bros. (the whole series in general, though Project M and Wii U are on top)
4. This is gonna sound dumb... :oops: I guess almost nobody here has heard of Corvette Racing? I wouldn't mind being a driver for them or being involved somehow.
6. Shooters for life!
7. What can I say, I'm simplistic and old-fashioned.
8. I'm having trouble thInking of one.
9. I used to play the saxophone waaaaaaay back in fourth/fifth grades, but consequently dropped it after starting homeschooling.
10. This is also the tag I created for myself in competitive Smash! (I main Ness...that's your only hint as to what my tag means ;) )

You people always catch me just as I wake up lol. Gimme a little bit and I'll come back to tag people when I'm actually awake.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

1: Either Elements of Style (a dictionary of grammar) or Webster's 21st Century Abridged Dictionary. ...yep. That's me in a nutshell :p

1: Yep. I watch Uber Senpai when she's on. :3 Sadly, she hasn't been doing them lately qwq

@Airi

1. Uh
Sylveon? IDK
Weavile?

(Thought it said non-starter so)
Rowlet!
2. I was about to say Affordable Space Adventures
It's an Indie game but I dunno if that will count
Maybe Keep Talking and Nobody will Explode or Overwatch
3. Splatoon
Affordable Space Adventures
Mario Kart 8
4. Maybe a Bio, Robotics, or Aero Space Engineeerrrrr
Or a video game developer
5. Silkie, Starfire's pet (you did say silky)
6. Shooter
7. Cause I am too slow with rollers
8.Yer KRAKEN me up!
…yea I know it's bad
9. I played violin and attempted piano.
10. Go look at the thread for that sort of thing! :D :p

@⭐️Latias @SyMag @DualQuelcher

1. Are you still in school, and if so, have you started?
2. Favorite subject?
3. Are you hungry (cause I sure am)

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast

@Airi

1) Probably Charizard.
2) I don't have a specific one, but any of the Crasn Bandicoot games (except for the newer ones).
3) This is too hard. I'll just name three games I really like. Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Splatoon. You didn't say I couldn't use Splatoon in this. XD
4) I don't have a job and I've never had one because I'm an antisocial weirdo who is currently to afraid to leave the house.
5) Easy. Everyone knows 1 + 1 = 11. Who wouldn't know that?
6) I suck at making decisions. I can't answer this.
7) Because different types of shooters and different types of rollers exist so I have at least one of each of those I like to use.
8) I made a really bad pun yesterday. A friend said they just got their octo tee from Judd and they said something about tea earlier, so I suggestee having an octo "tea" party in private battles. I know, that was really bad.
9) Years ago I used to play the trumpet. Then I stopped because I got bored of it.
10) Because I'm Captain Woomy.

@Zetta @AlphaZealot @SyMag

1) What is your favorite kind of pie?
2) What color is your underwear?
3) Are you or have you ever been a brony/pegasister?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
@⭐️Latias @SyMag @DualQuelcher

1. Are you still in school, and if so, have you started?
2. Favorite subject?
3. Are you hungry (cause I sure am)
1. Nope, and I don't miss it much.
2. Geography
3. I'm getting there, not quite yet though

@Ikaheishi @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Cuttleshock
1. Is there a food you've never eaten before but would like to try?
2. Would you rather have cake or ice cream for your birthday? (sorry, Ginger's question about being hungry is starting to get to me)
3. What fictional universe would you want to live in? (ex. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pokémon, etc.)

EDIT: sorry, just saw this:
@Zetta @AlphaZealot @SyMag

1) What is your favorite kind of pie?
2) What color is your underwear?
3) Are you or have you ever been a brony/pegasister?
1. Pumpkin or apple
2. Usually dark grays or black
3. Nope. Don't understand the affection for that show much either

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
@Achamo @Spiderface @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Anaru @SurrealSquid
Permutation, clam, umm... I'm stuck. But I can write some permutations of the word clam.
acml, almc, lmca, lacm, amlc, mlca, aclm, macl, lmac, cmla, calm, lcam, mlac, mcal, clma, caml, amcl, mcla, alcm, malc, lcma, lamc, cmal, clam
Nope.
Yes, I made a small bowl.
Half of the sky is completely clear, and it's impossible to see the sky at all through the other half.
Strawberries. I also really like blueberries and raspberries.

@AlphaOmegaSplatter @Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1
1. How easily do you forgive other people?
2. Have you ever attempted to throw a boomerang? Did you throw it properly?
3. What's your favorite kind of cheese?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
1. Is there a food you've never eaten before but would like to try?
2. Would you rather have cake or ice cream for your birthday? (sorry, Ginger's question about being hungry is starting to get to me)
3. What fictional universe would you want to live in? (ex. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pokémon, etc.)
  1. Nothing especially comes to mind. There are probably foods which I've only had a couple of times and I'd like to eat on a more regular basis.
  2. Cake. Chocolate. Cake.
  3. I've said it once, twice, a zillion times, answer's still the same: Pokémon.
Free questions this time.
  1. Have you ever played freemium/free-to-play/whatever-you-call-them games (Candy Crush, say, most other mobile games, Pokémon Shuffle...)? How much? Did you ever actually make an in-game transaction?
  2. Have you got a tattoo? Or have you ever had one of those soak-on temporary ones?
  3. When did it last rain where you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom