• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tag

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
1. How often do you clean up your room?
2. 3DS or Wii U
3. What amiibos do you own?
  1. Eheh... I mean, as long as I don't mess with most of it, it won't get messy, right?
  2. 3DS, although it feels mean to choose one. It has Pokémon and a couple of versions are my favourite handhelds ever in terms of appearance.
  3. Just the classic Splatoon amiibo triad.
@Meta Knightmare @SilverBlue-Neko @SyMag
  1. What's the last anime you watched (unless you've never watched one, I guess)?
  2. Plain socks, patterned or with a design or something?
  3. When writing, pen or pencil? If pen, what sort?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
@Meta Knightmare @SyMag @Achamo @Cuttleshock

2. 3DS or Wii U
1. Once a week
2. Why not both? (unless we're talking Smash, in which case, Wii U)
3. I was wondering if this question would reach me at some point. I currently have all released Smash Bros. amiibo (just waiting on the last 3), the two Mario Maker amiibo (plus 2 NiB ones), the recolored Splatoon 3-pack, and the Callie/Marie 2-pack! That puts me at 65 amiibo currently!

1. What's the last anime you watched (unless you've never watched one, I guess)?
1. The only anime I've ever watched is Cowboy Bebop so...
2. Just gimme 'em plain.
3. 90% of the time I use a pencil. If I do use a pen, I have one that has four different ink colors to choose from, which is pretty cool!

FFA questions!
1. Favorite board game?
2. What would be a cool name for a superhero whose only superpower is being rude to people?
3. Do you have a favorite controller design (ex. NES, Xbox 360, PS3, etc.)? Why is it your favorite?

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
@Meta Knightmare
finally figured out how to do two at once! Okay~!
1. aahh...I think it was the Kirby anime honestly (no not the ridiculous dub)
2. patterned! I love stripe, polka dot and stars!
3. pen~ Uh.... i guess a basic ballpoint? I enjoy the occasional gel pen too

@Meta Knightmare

2. 3DS or Wii U
1. ah...not as often as I should but I dont just throw stuff on the floor like I did in my younger days lol
2. at the moment? WiiU
3. Squid sisters, the repainted squids (inkling girl, boy and normal squid) I have the kirby amiibos but its 'cause a friend left them at my house when they were here last

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Woomy?
2. Ngyes?
3.O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA?
1. *woomy intensifies*
2. Yup! I think.
3. Is this ever going to stop? Oh well, at least you didn't ask any undertale or FNAF related questions.
1. Favorite board game?
2. What would be a cool name for a superhero whose only superpower is being rude to people?
3. Do you have a favorite controller design (ex. NES, Xbox 360, PS3, etc.)? Why is it your favorite?
1. The only non-electronic games I enjoy are Cards against Humanity and Rubik's Cubes.
2. "Captain Douche! When he comes, everyone gets offended! Even the supervillains will be too busy arguing with him to fight against the police! Thanks, Captain Douche! ...what did you just say about my mom? Yeah, why don't you come over and say that to my face, tough guy? So I'm a coward for standing behind my teammates and sniping? Oh, I'll show you what I'm made of!"
3. Uhhh... I like the Wii u pro controller's design. And the NES controller design is iconic.

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
Is this ever going to stop?
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@Ikaheishi @Achamo @Cuttleshock

1. Can you solve a regular 3x3 Rubik's Cube? If so, how fast?
2. If you play Pokemon, when did you play it for the first time?
3. Is this a pointless question?
  1. I don't know. I haven't really tried to.
  2. I played a copy of Yellow version that the owner let me play back sometime around 2000.
  3. Probably
@SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @SyMag @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter
  1. What is your favorite aquatic species?
  2. Are you able to swim? If so, what is your swimming style?
  3. What is a dream you had that you loved the experience of, and don't mind sharing with the world?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
@SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @SyMag @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter
  3. What is a dream you had that you loved the experience of, and don't mind sharing with the world?
1. I've always liked hammerhead sharks
2. Ehhhh...kinda? I honestly can't remember the last time I went swimming, it must have been years at least.
3. I don't really have many dreams, and I usually forget them by day's end :/

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
  2. I played a copy of Yellow version that the owner let me play back sometime around 2000.
  3. Probably
1. Mimic Octopus, Leaf Sheep, Striped Pyjama Squid, or the Rabbit Slug
2. Yeah
Barely surviving
3. Can't remember any at the moment sorry

@SyMag @Ikaheishi @DualQuelcher

1. Showers or baths?
2. Do you like expensive things
3. Favorite Trope from TVTropes

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
  1. Eheh... I mean, as long as I don't mess with most of it, it won't get messy, right?
  2. 3DS, although it feels mean to choose one. It has Pokémon and a couple of versions are my favourite handhelds ever in terms of appearance.
  3. Just the classic Splatoon amiibo triad.
1. I've been super obsess with Boku No Hero Academia!
2. I have a bunch of silly socks with cute designs
3. I usually with a mechanical pencil.
  3. Probably
1. The Oarfish is so beautiful and majestic! I love it!
2. I sadly cannot swim. :(
3. I actually do not usually have dreams, and when I do I can never remember them.....

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. Take a wild guess. Cuttles are wonderful! I think it's the W-eyes that seal the deal for me. That said, all sorts of rays are delightful, and, really, I love most everything that lives in the water.
  2. I can swim adequately; had weekly lessons (with my school) when I was around 8 and they didn't sink in (hehe) too well, but I kind of picked it up on biannual trips to Florida with the local pool and nearby beaches there. I think that I typically use the breast stroke, or some... improvised variant thereupon. I'm also able to tread water, but no idea how long I could do it for.
  3. I've had a fair few but am bad at recalling them even if I remember them after waking up. One that comes to mind right now was about Gen 5 remakes for Pokémon - revisiting my favourite region in first person, possibly via VR! I don't think that my dream had much to do with Unova itself, as it took place in a made-up city, but I definitely knew that it was set there. It looked so nice and there was something of an exciting new storyline going on, possibly involving Team Rocket and a cool battle in a... skate park?
Free questions this time.
  1. Do you work better with an encroaching deadline or without?
  2. What's the hardest puzzle or problem you've ever solved, in your opinion?
  3. Quick, think of a word beginning with J! No, names don't count.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@SyMag @Ikaheishi @DualQuelcher

1. Showers or baths?
2. Do you like expensive things
3. Favorite Trope from TVTropes
  1. I like both, but I only get to take showers. I'm too tall to fit in the bathtub in my house. :(
  2. Well, a bunch of things I like are expensive, so I guess: Yes.
  3. Dragged into Drag. :D *looks at @SyMag with a creepy grin*
Free questions this time.
  1. Do you work better with an encroaching deadline or without?
  2. What's the hardest puzzle or problem you've ever solved, in your opinion?
  3. Quick, think of a word beginning with J! No, names don't count.
  1. I work best under a balance, as long at there aren't other things causing trouble!
  2. I'm not sure. It's probably a dungeon puzzle in a game I've played. But I'm definitely working on the hardest one I've faced, being my life right now!
  3. Jazz!
@G1ng3rGar1 @SyMag @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @Meta Knightmare @Marigi174 @Hero of Lime
  1. Do you watch any live streams? (Regularly or occasional!)
  2. What is your favorite thing that you have created? (Art, music, a story, anything!)
  3. Have you ever cosplayed, or if not, do you want to cosplay? What is the favorite cosplay you've done (if any), and what cosplay(s) do you really want to do?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Dragged into Drag. :D *looks at @SyMag with a creepy grin*
I'm still upset that you won't save me. Jerk ;(

@G1ng3rGar1 @SyMag @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @Meta Knightmare @Marigi174 @Hero of Lime
  2. What is your favorite thing that you have created? (Art, music, a story, anything!)
  3. Have you ever cosplayed, or if not, do you want to cosplay? What is the favorite cosplay you've done (if any), and what cosplay(s) do you really want to do?
1. I've been watching more Smash tournaments on Twitch lately so I'd say occasionally bordering on regularly!
2. A lot of stuff really! There's:
<--my avatar, a T-shirt I made in college for my THON organization, two large maps for an online site named Warlight (perhaps you'll find them?), and some stories I've written as well, depressing as they may be!
3. Isn't Halloween technically cosplaying kinda? Cringeworthy perhaps, but I did dress up as Ness for Halloween one year in college

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
  1. Nice... food. Bready stuff. Bread is great.
  2. Christmas, because snow and tree and presents. Not that we ever get substantial snow, which might surprise those who know England to be a rainy place, but it is just that - the rain rarely crystallises (I don't think that that's how snow actually works, but close enough).
  3. Light purple theme. Dark themes tire my eyes after a while and are just less cheerful.
  1. No... I really can't.
  2. I definitely took hold of a Game Boy Color with Crystal in 2000 or so. The first game of my own was Ruby, so around 2003 or 2004.
  3. No such thing. Even tautological questions ("Is a crocodile a crocodile?") can teach us something about the world. I... think. Probably not.
@Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Marigi174
  1. Favourite team sport and why?
  2. How do you count on your fingers? (Do you start with your left hand or right; which way round; and do you raise fingers up or lower them?)
  3. What social media accounts have you (Facebook, Twitter... MySpace)?
1. Muggle Quidditch (this exists) because it's fun and it's literally the only sport I'm good at.
2. I start with my right hand and raise my fingers in order from thumb around to pinky.
3. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube/Google Plus... uh, does Smogon count? It's basically the only one which I'm highly active on lol. If yes then also Smashboards, Squidboards, Perfect Pokemon (crap site, but I'm a mod there so I have an excuse to keep using it) and Serene's Forest. Also if you count Skype and Discord I use those too.

OK gonna tag some people who are on this page to get to know some of you a little :]

@SilverBlue-Neko @Ikaheishi @Cuttleshock (I knew Cuttleshock before but w/e xD)

1. Star Wars, Star Trek or neither?
2. If you were Scotty would you beam me up?
3. Anime or western cartoons?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
  1. I like both, but I only get to take showers. I'm too tall to fit in the bathtub in my house. :(
  1. I work best under a balance, as long at there aren't other things causing trouble!
  2. I'm not sure. It's probably a dungeon puzzle in a game I've played. But I'm definitely working on the hardest one I've faced, being my life right now!
  3. Jazz!
1. Sometimes and it's usually Smash Bros.
2. I honestly couldn't tell you.
3. No and probably not.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
  3. Probably
Can't decide between squids or otters.....
Nope
I forget most of my dreams
  3. Jazz!
I watch them very rarely
well, I did make a character for a story I was writing(or several) named hazel.
I did dress up as a cat-man once, and a cosplay I would really like to do is either an inkling or the lone wanderer from fallout

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Oh, wow, good tagging.
  1. Hardly. I've got a Twitch account and follow a couple of persons of interest, but don't really wind up watching most streams other than major Nintendo and/or Pokémon events. I should watch more Splatoon streams, I think, as that'd help my own gameplay.
  2. Uhhh... I can't think of anything. A nice-looking map of a made-up world, maybe!
  3. Dressed up as an orange Inkling girl for my school's leavers' fancy dress event a few months ago, that being the first time I did something of the sort. Characters up as whom I'd like to dress (beautiful grammatical inversion) include N (Pokémon), Shinichi Kudo (Detective Conan) and perhaps Rui Ninomiya (Gatchaman CROWDS).
1. Star Wars, Star Trek or neither?
2. If you were Scotty would you beam me up?
3. Anime or western cartoons?
  1. Thank you for the third option! Sorry, I've just never been into either series. At most, I've played through LEGO Star Wars on the Wii, which is a great deal of fun. I think that I've watched The Phantom Menace a long time ago and nothing from Trek.
  2. I am aware that that is this! So I... dunno. Maybe, if you needed help.
  3. On the whole, anime, I guess. Some western cartoons are really amazing, though (Gravity Falls; Steven Universe; Over The Garden Wall).
Tagged the last three times.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
1: never really thought of that...probably manta rays: they're pretty cool.
2: yes I am. I'm pretty sure my swimming style is Breaststroke.
3: oh, boy, I've got a lot...I remember having a lucid dream on a camp, and all I did was parkour and crazy stunts for a couple hours. It was pretty fun.
1: I've watched a few competitive Splatoon/Smash Bros streams, but only on occasion.
2: Something I'm trying to work on is a massive series of animations I've got in my head. Been writing them out in script form for a while, but unfortunately I haven't been able to make them into proper animations. I did make one, but that was far from impressive...
3: No, I haven't. If I would, I'd probably cosplay as a Pokemon Trainer, like Red. (I should point out that I've had a habit of wearing my in-game inkling's clothing, so...does that count?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom