Tag

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Oh, wow, good tagging.
  1. Hardly. I've got a Twitch account and follow a couple of persons of interest, but don't really wind up watching most streams other than major Nintendo and/or Pokémon events. I should watch more Splatoon streams, I think, as that'd help my own gameplay.
  2. Uhhh... I can't think of anything. A nice-looking map of a made-up world, maybe!
  3. Dressed up as an orange Inkling girl for my school's leavers' fancy dress event a few months ago, that being the first time I did something of the sort. Characters up as whom I'd like to dress (beautiful grammatical inversion) include N (Pokémon), Shinichi Kudo (Detective Conan) and perhaps Rui Ninomiya (Gatchaman CROWDS).

1. Thank you for the third option! Sorry, I've just never been into either series. At most, I've played through LEGO Star Wars on the Wii, which is a great deal of fun. I think that I've watched The Phantom Menace a long time ago and nothing from Trek.
  2. I am aware that that is this! So I... dunno. Maybe, if you needed help.
  3. On the whole, anime, I guess. Some western cartoons are really amazing, though (Gravity Falls; Steven Universe; Over The Garden Wall).
Tagged the last three times.
Those are 3 of my favorite shows!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
  1. I like both, but I only get to take showers. I'm too tall to fit in the bathtub in my house. :(
  2. Well, a bunch of things I like are expensive, so I guess: Yes.
  3. Dragged into Drag. :D *looks at @SyMag with a creepy grin*
  1. I work best under a balance, as long at there aren't other things causing trouble!
  2. I'm not sure. It's probably a dungeon puzzle in a game I've played. But I'm definitely working on the hardest one I've faced, being my life right now!
  3. Jazz!
@G1ng3rGar1 @SyMag @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @Meta Knightmare @Marigi174 @Hero of Lime
  1. Do you watch any live streams? (Regularly or occasional!)
  2. What is your favorite thing that you have created? (Art, music, a story, anything!)
  3. Have you ever cosplayed, or if not, do you want to cosplay? What is the favorite cosplay you've done (if any), and what cosplay(s) do you really want to do?
1. I watch Lucajin on Twitch here and there.
2. Can I say all my squid kids? My Splatoon Ocs are what I'm most proud of and I love them all so much!!!!!
3. I have never had the opportunity to cosplay but I would love to do it if I ever got the confidence... I have no idea who I could cosplay as. Maybe Tetra from LOZ Wind Waker or my own OC Star?
1. Muggle Quidditch (this exists) because it's fun and it's literally the only sport I'm good at.
2. I start with my right hand and raise my fingers in order from thumb around to pinky.
3. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube/Google Plus... uh, does Smogon count? It's basically the only one which I'm highly active on lol. If yes then also Smashboards, Squidboards, Perfect Pokemon (crap site, but I'm a mod there so I have an excuse to keep using it) and Serene's Forest. Also if you count Skype and Discord I use those too.

OK gonna tag some people who are on this page to get to know some of you a little :]

@SilverBlue-Neko @Ikaheishi @Cuttleshock (I knew Cuttleshock before but w/e xD)

1. Star Wars, Star Trek or neither?
2. If you were Scotty would you beam me up?
3. Anime or western cartoons?
1. This is so embarrassing but I've never seen any of Star Wars or Star Trek. I know the Star Wars' story from the Lego games though if that makes it any better. I guess I'll answer Star Wars for this question then.
2. I feel like this is a reference that I do not know, but sure!
3. I like both, but I watch way more anime.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
  1. I like both, but I only get to take showers. I'm too tall to fit in the bathtub in my house. :(
  1. I work best under a balance, as long at there aren't other things causing trouble!
  2. I'm not sure. It's probably a dungeon puzzle in a game I've played. But I'm definitely working on the hardest one I've faced, being my life right now!
  3. Jazz!
@G1ng3rGar1 @SyMag @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @Meta Knightmare @Marigi174 @Hero of Lime
  2. What is your favorite thing that you have created? (Art, music, a story, anything!)
  3. Have you ever cosplayed, or if not, do you want to cosplay? What is the favorite cosplay you've done (if any), and what cosplay(s) do you really want to do?
Oh I got tagged.
1. Sometimes I will but it's pretty rare for me to watch.
2. Uhh..I don't think I like anything that I create.
3. Nope but I really want to! I be too broke tho ;w; I want my first cosplay to be umbreon.

Uh I might as well tag some people. @Anaru @SyMag @SurrealSquid

1. What is love? {someone got that song stuck in my head xD}
2. Not sure if I asked this already or not but are you good with keeping feelings inside?
3. Memes yes or no?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
@SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @SyMag @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter
  1. What is your favorite aquatic species?
  2. Are you able to swim? If so, what is your swimming style?
  3. What is a dream you had that you loved the experience of, and don't mind sharing with the world?
Dolphins! My bookmark is a dolphin. I've seen them leaping around in the Ocean before, while I was on a boat.
I can swim and stay above water very easily, but I'm not sure what my swimming style would be called.
I only have one every few months... I don't think I've had a single one this entire Summer. Sleeping for me usually feels like going unconscious and then waking up just a moment later. So I don't remember any dreams well enough to share them.
I watch Games Done Quick (Twice a year) and occasionally Twitch Plays Pokémon. So I watch them, but very rarely.
I actually have created something I like! I had a Woodshop class in 7th grade and made a small, wood Hylian Shield! I can post a picture of within a week.
For Halloween last year I had a really great costume of Marth. I played Smash 4 a lot then and he was (it's Yoshi now, but I still use Marth a lot) my main. I had a picture of it that I could show (I'd draw over my face) but a few months ago I messed something up and somehow completely deleted almost every image on my computer. Maybe I should get some kind of software to automatically backup my files occasionally because I really don't want that happening again...
@Anaru @SyMag @SurrealSquid

2. Not sure if I asked this already or not but are you good with keeping feelings inside?
3. Memes yes or no?
I mostly just think of love as a greater form of friendship.
Sometimes.
Most of the time, no, they're usually really dumb, but I like them occasionally.

@Achamo @Ansible @Cuttleshock @G1ng3rGar1 @Hero of Lime @Ikaheishi @Magolor @Mendax @SurrealSquid @woomycheri @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @SilverBlue-Neko @DualQuelcher @Meta Knightmare @Marigi174 @AlphaOmegaSplatter
1. Is it possible for you to rest your tongue in a comfortable position?
2. Have you ever held a snake?
3. Have you ever found coins used as currency in a country that you've never been in?
4. Have you ever seen a sunset and/or sunrise over the Ocean?
5. What 5 websites do you most often visit?
6. Have you ever actually licked to the center of a tootsie pop? (I did, it took me over 45 minutes and since then I've forgotten the amount of licks I counted...)
7. From 1-10, how attractive do you think you are?
8. I think I've asked this before, but what's your favorite smell?
9. What do you get if you put root beer in a square glass?
10. How many days are in a light-year?

Last edited:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @SyMag @Mendax @Cuttleshock @Anaru @Magolor @G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter
  1. What is your favorite aquatic species?
  2. Are you able to swim? If so, what is your swimming style?
  3. What is a dream you had that you loved the experience of, and don't mind sharing with the world?
1. Jellyfish
2. Yes, and I don't know since it's been awhile
3. I don't know since most of my dreams are weird

1. I don't watch livestreams but i do watch the youtube uploads of Vinesauce
2. Sorry, i'm not sure
3. I want to cosplay but I don't have the money or time

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@Achamo @Ansible @Cuttleshock @G1ng3rGar1 @Hero of Lime @Ikaheishi @Magolor @Mendax @SurrealSquid @woomycheri @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @SilverBlue-Neko @DualQuelcher @Meta Knightmare @Marigi174 @AlphaOmegaSplatter
3. Have you ever found coins used as currency in a country that you've never been in?
6. Have you ever actually licked to the center of a tootsie pop? (I did, it took me over 45 minutes and since then I've forgotten the amount of licks I counted...)
Sorry for the double-post

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. Yes
5. I don't feel like sharing, personal reasons
6. Yes
7. Don't know, I honestly don't care to know unless it's my lover telling me either. I just let people tell me and honestly I guess I don't have an opinion of my own.
8. Freshly cooked almost-anything. Lately it's been toaster strudels.
9. Root beer cubed...?
10. A lot (best answer)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
  1. I don't think I understand the question.
  2. Eugh… NO!
  3. Every few years I'll encounter a coin from Canada, but once I came across a Euro!
  4. I've seen several sunsets over the ocean, but not a sunrise. The sun has a habit of beating me on the matter of getting up.
  5. Let's see… Acording to my browser:
    1. Squidboards
    2. Twitter
    3. DeviantArt
    4. Twitch
    5. Miiverse
  6. Yes, once. It took me some amount of time over an hour, and I know the number was over 300, but I can't recall what the number was. (And this was over 15 years ago!)
  7. At the moment… 3. I'm really wanting to work on making that at least an 8.
  8. No idea.
  9. A rectangular prism of root beer. May or may not be also a cube.
  10. If I recall correctly, a light year is the distance that light travels while inside a vacuum within a period of 365¼ Earth days. I also seem to recall that it's actually not used in science.
I'm not asking questions this time. I'm going to at least wait until I hear more answers to mine.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
1. I watch Lucajin on Twitch here and there.
2. Can I say all my squid kids? My Splatoon Ocs are what I'm most proud of and I love them all so much!!!!!
3. I have never had the opportunity to cosplay but I would love to do it if I ever got the confidence... I have no idea who I could cosplay as. Maybe Tetra from LOZ Wind Waker or my own OC Star?

1. This is so embarrassing but I've never seen any of Star Wars or Star Trek. I know the Star Wars' story from the Lego games though if that makes it any better. I guess I'll answer Star Wars for this question then.
2. I feel like this is a reference that I do not know, but sure!
3. I like both, but I watch way more anime.
"Beam me up, Scotty!" is a Star Trek reference so I'm not surprised you don't get it lol. I'd say you could probably take or leave Star Wars (the original trilogy was pretty good especially given when it was made whereas the world has very split opinions on the prequels and The Force Awakens to a lesser extent) but do make a point of watching all of the Star Trek films from 2010-ish onwards at some point as they are all extremely good movies despite whereas the older ones are very hit-or-miss.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. I occasionally watch ThatSrbDUDE's streams, they help me improve my gameplay.
2. Well, I've recently learned the basics of programming, and I made a game of blackjack, one of Tic Tac Toe and a calculator. Nothing too impressive, but I'm pretty proud of it.
3. No, never. It'd be cool to cosplay as Phoenix Wright, but my hair is a different color and I don't feel like dying it. And his hairstyle is also pretty difficult to replicate. Or maybe the Scout from team fortress 2, but I'm probably too tall for that.
  1. Do you work better with an encroaching deadline or without?
  2. What's the hardest puzzle or problem you've ever solved, in your opinion?
  3. Quick, think of a word beginning with J! No, names don't count.
1. I work the same, deadlines don't stress me. I try to finish my work as soon as possible.
2. Rubik's cubes. They're actually not all that difficult, you just need to memorize a lot of stuff.
3. Jellyfish!
3. Memes yes or no?
1. A pathetic illusion of delusional humans in desperate search for attention from someone else. If it's real, then how do so many marriages end in divorce?
(No, I'm not romantic.)
2. Not so sure what you mean by that, but it's up to the person in question. I don't do that since I'm too honest of a guy.
3. Heck yes!

1. Yes, just lay it down flat.
2. Nope. Wouldn't mind doing it, if the snake isn't poisonous.
3. Nope.
4. Yes, I've seen both. They're more beautiful than most people including myself. (Just my own opinion, please don't be offended...)
5. YouTube, Squidboards, Fanfiction.net, Twitch and Deviantart on occasion.
6. Yes. Took a very long time.
7. 2, but I don't care for my looks. Nobody can see you on the Internet if you don't want to.
8. The smell of the ocean, like a salty sea breeze. I usually drift off when smelling it because it's just so good.
9. A square root of alcohol. It's tasty and you can plant it to get an alcohol tree.
10. 42. Obviously.

Those were a lot of questions... And I'm still waiting for Achamo to answer mine.

Last edited:

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
3. Memes yes or no?
1. Believe me, you don't want my opinion on that subject. I don't exactly...what's the word...enjoy love for many reasons.
2. It depends. Some days I'm better at doing it than other days.
3. Only if they're certified dank memes!

Just woke up so nothing from me this time

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. That trick doesn't work on me!
  2. I've definitely touched them before... and yes, I remember that big snakes are heavy, so I've definitely had at least one resting on my shoulders. They are friends.
  3. I don't think so.
  4. Probably seen a few sunsets over the... *cranes neck to check map*... Gulf of Mexico. Not the morning ones, though.
  5. YouTube, Squidboards, UK of Equestria... GreaterGood (because I automatically get 10 page hits on that daily)... and I dunno, there are a lot of websites that I visit on a regular basis.
  6. Never had one.
  7. I sometimes get stuck in the bathroom because I can't stop staring at the mirror. But I know I'm not perfect (acne has yet to leave and such), so, mm, 7! That's how attractive I find myself, not how much I imagine others perceive me to be. I'm narcissistic, not conceited! I hope.
  8. Fresh bread! Fresh bread! Loaves of joy from the oven!
  9. Square in what sense? Square-based? I guess you get a sparkling beverage ready for consumption but limited compared to other potential modes of preparation, as one can only really drink from four locations (provided that one has no straw). Is root beer alcoholic? I hope not. Or alternate answer (inspired by Magolor's response): beer root beer.
  10. At our current maximum speed of space travel... I have no idea, because I don't know anything about technology. A good deal; probably in the millions.
@Spiderface @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Mr. 9
  1. What smartphone do you have, if you have one?
  2. What sort of shoes do you like wearing?
  3. How often do you come across exciting things (this depends on what you find exciting. Beetles? Small snakes? Money?) on the ground?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Dolphins! My bookmark is a dolphin. I've seen them leaping around in the Ocean before, while I was on a boat.
I can swim and stay above water very easily, but I'm not sure what my swimming style would be called.
I only have one every few months... I don't think I've had a single one this entire Summer. Sleeping for me usually feels like going unconscious and then waking up just a moment later. So I don't remember any dreams well enough to share them.

I watch Games Done Quick (Twice a year) and occasionally Twitch Plays Pokémon. So I watch them, but very rarely.
I actually have created something I like! I had a Woodshop class in 7th grade and made a small, wood Hylian Shield! I can post a picture of within a week.
For Halloween last year I had a really great costume of Marth. I played Smash 4 a lot then and he was (it's Yoshi now, but I still use Marth a lot) my main. I had a picture of it that I could show (I'd draw over my face) but a few months ago I messed something up and somehow completely deleted almost every image on my computer. Maybe I should get some kind of software to automatically backup my files occasionally because I really don't want that happening again...

I don't consider love as extreme as most people probably do. I have 3 friends that I'd say that I love. Not romantically, of course, there's nobody I love like that. And that didn't answer the question at all... I guess I just consider love like a greater form of friendship.
Sometimes. Recently when people make me mad I've been smiling at them but squeezing a coin or whatever I'm fiddling with in my hand really hard, so I direct all my anger at that so whoever I'm talking to doesn't realize I'm mad. And then, because I was smiling that entire time, it's much easier to stop being angry after whatever happened ends. But it's easy to tell if I'm sad, I'm not as good at hiding that.
Most of the time, no, they're usually really dumb, but I like them occasionally.

1. I never really worry about it, so yes?
2. I have touched one
3. Yeah, I've found Canadian pennies and a Canadian dime.
4. No
5. Squidboards
Inkipedia
Tapastic
AwkwardZombie
Hoodamath (I dunno)

Unless you count tumblr then tumblr goes after Squidboards and before Inkipedia
And Google Plus would go after tumblr
6. Possibly
7. 5
8. The smell of good food
9. A root beer XD (or square root beer, if you really want it like that)
10. Should be 365

3. Jazz!
1. I used to watch Nintendome very often XD almost every day when he streamed that often
I used to watch PKSparkxx occasionally but then something happened and yeah
2. Uh
I like my current set of Splatoon OCs
And I do like an ocean wave I made on Art Academy(despite the fact I was comparing it to the example the whole time I was making it)
And I do like my OC art (most of the time)
3. No, and yes
I want to be an Inkling! :D
I've also considered being a Sugar Rush Racer from Wreck it Ralph
And I have also considered being a Squid Sister
And Octoling has also crossed my mind XD
Cosplay is fun

@SilverBlue-Neko @SupaTim @SupaRamen

1. Favorite ice cream flavor
2. Longest you've been in a car
3. Favorite card in a normal 4 suit deck?

Last edited:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Freebie to make up for me not putting up questions too much lately.

1. How are you feeling today?
2. Favorite beverage (sorry if this has already been asked).
3. Least favorite food.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Freebie to make up for me not putting up questions too much lately.

1. How are you feeling today?
2. Favorite beverage (sorry if this has already been asked).
3. Least favorite food.
1. I have a headache at the moment so today isn't exactly off to a good start.
2. I feel like I've answered this already, but I'll do it again: Brisk fruit punch or Ocean Spray Cran-Grape.
3. Probably seafood. Even walking by the seafood section in the store I have to hold my breath so as to not start gagging.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
1. I never really worry about it, so yes?
2. I have touched o d
3. Yeah, I've found Canadian pennies and a Canadian dime.
4. No
5. Squidboards
Inkipedia
Tapastic
AwkwardZombie
Hoodamath (I dunno)

Unless you count tumblr then tumblr goes after Squidboards and before Inkipedia
And Google Plus would go after tumblr
6. Possibly
7. 5
8. The smell of good food
9. A root beer XD (or square root beer, if you really want it like that)
10. Should be 365

1. I used to watch Nintendome very often XD almost every day when he streamed that often
I used to watch PKSparkxx occasionally but then something happened and yeah
2. Uh
I like my current set of Splatoon OCs
And I do like an ocean wave I made on Art Academy(despite the fact I was comparing it to the example the whole time I was making it)
And I do like my OC art (most of the time)
3. No, and yes
I want to be an Inkling! :D
I've also considered being a Sugar Rush Racer from Wreck it Ralph
And I have also considered being a Squid Sister
And Octoling has also crossed my mind XD
Cosplay is fun

@SilverBlue-Neko @SupaTim @SupaRamen

1. Favorite ice cream flavor
2. Longest you've been in a car
3. Favorite card in a normal 4 suit deck?
1. Cotton Candy! ........I know, I'm weird....
2. 16 hours. It was a long trip.......
3. Hmmmmmm.... Let's go with the Jack of Spades.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
  1. That trick doesn't work on me!
What trick are you referring to? I was just asking because mine is always uncomfortably curled up and/or pressing against my teeth.
1. Yes, just lay it down flat.
How do you do that? There's not enough room for it unless it's laying on top of my bottom teeth which still isn't comfortable.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
What trick are you referring to? I was just asking because mine is always uncomfortably curled up and/or pressing against my teeth.
Sometimes, a person will ask another if they notice their tongue. This is supposed to make them realise that it's awkwardly positioned and their awareness of that just makes it worse, tiring their tongue out until they get distracted.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
3. Probably seafood. Even walking by the seafood section in the store I have to hold my breath so as to not start gagging.
Oh geez that sucks. Guess seafood just isn't for everyone, huh?
I hope you don't have to go there often. s:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom