Tag

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. What's one kind of food that you will simply never eat?
2. Do you have a favorite planet in our solar system, and if so, why is it your favorite?
3. If the version of you from 10 years in the future visited you and you had the chance to ask him/her only one question, what would you ask?
1. Insects. They're nice and everything, but I don't think I'll ever be able to actually eat one.
2. Earth! There's internet here.
3. "Have humans gone extinct yet?"

Hmmm... Questions...
Too lazy. Will ask them later.

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
1: Instant Ramen. And strawberry ice cream...

2: Pokèmon Go. Also Paper Mario Color splash.

3: I guess Sonic or *despeately thinks of name*

@Ryuji @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @DualQuelcher @MacSmitty @Mendax @Ikaheishi @⭐️Latias @G1ng3rGar1

1: Favorite Splatoon art that you have made (if any?)

2: Are you a writer? (Yes, I am)

3: Why?
Probably my profile picture to be honest. Most of my art is rubbish. My profile pic is passable xD

I'm not a writer. Trying to improve my range of vocabulary is probably a good idea and writing I've heard is a great way to express yourself but I just don't enjoy it as much as I enjoy art.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. Have you ever read or watched Ika Musume (Squid Girl)?
  2. Have you ever been diving?
  3. Do you like visiting the aquarium?
  1. No!
  2. No!
  3. Yes! Aquatic creatures are darlings and touching a ray cures the soul.
Wow, no-one's online (I mean, four or five people) so I really dunno whom to tag. Free questions!
  1. Do you tend to know what a (posted) letter is right away or do you normally have to open it before you figure out what it's about?
  2. Paintings (traditional ones): portrait or landscape?
  3. Do you ever listen to the radio (even inadvertently, such as if it's playing in a store)? How often?

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Wow, no-one's online (I mean, four or five people) so I really dunno whom to tag. Free questions!
  1. Do you tend to know what a (posted) letter is right away or do you normally have to open it before you figure out what it's about?
  3. Do you ever listen to the radio (even inadvertently, such as if it's playing in a store)? How often?
1. I usually have to open it first.
2. Landscape: I like landscapes (that is, images of nature, roads, cities, etc) so a Landscape orientation is only natural.
3. Yes, quite often! I'm an avid listener of Triple J, and I turn it on pretty much whenever I'm sick of my normal music. I also turn it on when I'm in the car, unless I'm the driver: I don't have the skills to focus on driving with music yet...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Fantasy
No, but I've read the entire series of 7 books twice. Did you answer your own question?
The Legend of Zelda!

All I can think of is the picture that SGTUber made for me and I have a friend who's really talented at drawing who's drawn me something before.
Oh, just "thing"? Well, I wasted time thinking up a bunch before rereading that. I think one of my favorite things I wrote there was visiting some old European castles.
Blue, which seems to be almost everybody's favorite. I'll make list of my favorites in order: Blue>Purple>Green>Red>Pink

@SyMag @G1ng3rGar1 @SilverBlue-Neko
1. What's your favorite suit in a deck of cards?
2. What's the most common store for you to shop at?
3. Do you prefer digital or analogue clocks?
1. First thing that came up was Hearts, but I think my favorite is Clubs.
2. Darn grocery stores XD I prefer shopping in Walmart or electronic stores
3. Flip clocks
1. Don't make me choose! Maybe Pizza, but a good Burger is hard to beat, Burritos and enchiladas are great too! And Italian food, and Chinese food, and Japanese food! So those and many more I guess. ;)
2. That are out now, I do want to get the Dark Souls Trilogy. As for the future, Pokemon Sun and Moon are my most anticipated games for the rest of the year.
3. I'm pretty fine with all the BigBois. I used to love Chipotle, but it gives me bad stomach aches most times I go there now, so I dislike going there. I still enjoy the food though.

@G1ng3rGar1 @Ryuji @Dessgeega

1. What was the first video game you ever played? Or if you can't remember, one of the earliest you remember playing.
2. Favorite Breakfast Food?
3. Favorite headgear in Splatoon? It can be for design, the abilities you have on it, etc.
1. I want to say Double Dash, but I don't remember this XD
But then again there are the Genesis games I vaguely remember playing…(Street Fighter and TMNT)
But officially I tend to go with NSMBW
2. Might be pancakes or waffles
Or toaster strudels
3. :head_hat001::head_hat001::head_hat001::head_hat001::head_hat001:

1. No!
  2. No!
  3. Yes! Aquatic creatures are darlings and touching a ray cures the soul.
1. Sometimes I can see what's in the envelope without having to open it, but if it's a letter I have to open it first
2. Probably landscape
3. I listen to the car radio a ton(a flip between K-Love and Air-1 depending on the reach), and before I moved there was always a radio playing K-Love. Now neither one can play good quality where I live, so we listen to another station in the car I don't remember the name of XD

@Rustic @⭐️Latias @Achamo (it posted before I could tag the second two)
1. Favorite playing card
2. Speaking of which, favorite card game?
3. Do you like segways

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I'm going to ask more people the same questions! @SyMag @Hero of Lime @Mendax @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @MacSmitty @DualQuelcher @Ryuji @birdiebee @Cuttleshock
1. ...What is that? (no.)
2. Unfortunately my life is quite boring...never been diving.
3. I only ever went to an aquarium once, but it was pretty cool!

Just woke up, no questions right now

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Not if it's a letter, but I almost never receive letters anyways.
Landscape
I wouldn't myself since I really dislike most songs I hear on radios, but my parents turn it on in the car.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
  • Have you ever read or watched Ika Musume (Squid Girl)?
  • Have you ever been diving?
  • Do you like visiting the aquarium?
1. I watched the first 10 episodes or so. It was a cute, silly show, and I enjoyed the many terrible puns. Never really felt like watching it all though.
2. Nope, and probably never intend to. Large bodies of water scare me, especially the ocean. It's a cool activity I bet, but not one I would want to do.
3. Haven't been to to one in many years. It would not nice to go though.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
  1. http://ikaheishi.deviantart.com/art/Group-Photo-608441232 (I really want to draw something even better than this one but that hasn't happened yet. :()
  2. Yes, but only for the things I want to write! Writing fanfiction… Fun!… Essay for school… NOT FUN.
  3. Why not?
  1. Insects. (Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwwww!)
  2. Earth; kinda self-explanatory but… The amazing beauty of our world.
  3. I have no idea what I would ask.
I'm going to ask more people the same questions! @SyMag @Hero of Lime @Mendax @SilverBlue-Neko @Quibblingsun86 @MacSmitty @DualQuelcher @Ryuji @birdiebee @Cuttleshock
Nope

Nope

Yes I do. The fish look amazing!

Freebie again cause I'm lazy:

Preferred weapon type in rpg games?

Dark side or light?

Watermelon, cantaloupe, or neither?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@Magolor @Ikaheishi @SurrealSquid
1. What's one kind of food that you will simply never eat?
2. Do you have a favorite planet in our solar system, and if so, why is it your favorite?
3. If the version of you from 10 years in the future visited you and you had the chance to ask him/her only one question, what would you ask?
1. I don't eat things with beef anymore, or at least not often... if that counts.
2. I like Saturn a lot! It's pretty.
3. Uh... dunno, I haven't really thought about that happening.

(my questions from earlier on the page still stand. Here they are...)
Freebie:
1. What's your favourite hobby? Do you have more than one?
2. Do you enjoy listening to music? If so, do you have a favourite genre?
3. if you could live in any fictional universe, as a main or side character, which world would you live in?
1. Playing games! I also enjoy doodling and RPing.
2. Yes! I enjoy video game music a lot.
3. SLAMS HANDS DOWN!! KIRBY! KIRBY! KIRBY! KI--

----

@Meta Knightmare @SyMag @Ikaheishi @Mendax
1. If you play animal crossing, do you have a favorite set of furniture? (i.e. egg set, ice set)
2. Do you have a cell phone? What kind!
3. Do you drive? If not, do you plan on learning?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
1. If you play animal crossing, do you have a favorite set of furniture? (i.e. egg set, ice set)
1. It's been forever since I played AC lol. I remember in Wild World where I had this awesome electric guitar that played K.K. Rockin'!
2. Well...yes and no. I do have one, but I haven't used it in a year because I can't afford the monthly bills. So basically it's God knows where at this point collecting dust. 'tis sad.
3. I've been driving for 5 years (6/7 if you include the time it took me to learn to drive and pass the driving exam). One of the few things I'm proud of is that I've never been in an accident, nor have I ever been pulled over! *knocks on wood*

Oh, and Saturn has always been my favorite planet too for some reason! :D

I'm busy so I'll make these questions open to anyone!
1. Name one video game that you know forwards and back? Something you could probably beat blindfolded if you had to.
3. Do you have a collection of something outside of video games?
4. What happened to 2? D:

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Fantasy
No, but I've read the entire series of 7 books twice. Did you answer your own question?
The Legend of Zelda!

All I can think of is the picture that SGTUber made for me and I have a friend who's really talented at drawing who's drawn me something before.
Oh, just "thing"? Well, I wasted time thinking up a bunch before rereading that. I think one of my favorite things I wrote there was visiting some old European castles.
Blue, which seems to be almost everybody's favorite. I'll make list of my favorites in order: Blue>Purple>Green>Red>Pink

@SyMag @G1ng3rGar1 @SilverBlue-Neko
1. What's your favorite suit in a deck of cards?
2. What's the most common store for you to shop at?
3. Do you prefer digital or analogue clocks?
1. Probably Spades
2. A tie between Esty and Hot Topic
3. I prefer digital but I usually get the ones with both.
  1. http://ikaheishi.deviantart.com/art/Group-Photo-608441232 (I really want to draw something even better than this one but that hasn't happened yet. :()
  2. Yes, but only for the things I want to write! Writing fanfiction… Fun!… Essay for school… NOT FUN.
  3. Why not?
  1. Insects. (Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwwww!)
  2. Earth; kinda self-explanatory but… The amazing beauty of our world.
  3. I have no idea what I would ask.
1. I have watched most of Ika Musume and read a couple of chapters of the manga. (I really need to finish it! It was so good!!!!!)
2. No, but I reeeeeeaaaaally want to go! I love the undersea life and even considered majoring in Marine Aquatics at one point.
3. Definitely!!!!! I want to visit as many as I can!!!!

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
2. No, but I reeeeeeaaaaally want to go! I love the undersea life and even considered majoring in Marine Aquatics at one point.
Neither have I but I soooooooooo want too as well! But I'm like 70 miles away from the ocean. And the only place around me that offered lessons went out of business a few months ago. ; _ ;

I've been considering trying to take marine biology classes to fulfill my college science requirements. I really find the undersea world fascinating.

1. I don't play animal crossing. But I loved messing around decorating a friend's house in their copy of the game. I put a hibachi in the center of their living room and put some couches around it.
  2. Yeah. An LG G4.
  3. Well, I'm licensed by the State of California to drive an automobile. Though if you put me in the cab of a train and told me to drive it, I should be able to do so. I probably could operate a plane too, but I wouldn't risk it…

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
1. yes! uhhh probably the card set, honestly!
2. yep! its a samsung galaxy s5~
3. no..not yet, I got kind of scared away from it for a few years cause of an accident I got in, but i DO wanna learn and I feel more ready to now!

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Wow I've not been on in ages. Glad to see this game is thriving :D
1: I'm not sure if I have one (Yet!)
2: Hmm.. Not sure either, I never decided on a 'Favorite'! if anything, Raptors/Lakers (Basket Ball)
3: Fighting, Dragon, Fire~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
@shy @cleosplatra @Marigi174

1. Favorite Color?
2. Favorite Link from the Legend of Zelda
3. Favorite 4 Pokemons!
1. I don't have a favorite, but I have a preference for "baby shades" of colours.
2. Skyward Sword
3. Gonna do 5 'cause it's a rounder number. Stunfisk, Fletchinder, Wobbuffet, Alola Vulpix and...
LOL Oh goodness, tagged three times in a row. You guys are murdering me here!
Alright, let's see..

1. When I was younger, I enjoyed singing a lot. Even now I do hum most of the time, but I don't believe I am a good singer.
2. I like music indeed.
3. I don't judge. either is fine as long as it has a interesting plot to it.

@G1ng3rGar1 @Marigi174 @woomycheri

1: What kind of super power would you like to have?
2: What would you do if you were being chased by a dog with a muzzle?
3: If you had the power to breakdance would you do it in a street show?
1. Spacetime manipulation
2. Depends on its size; if it's small I'd probably hand around untill it starts humping my leg, if it's big I'd run for my life.
3. No

I'm trying to remember people on this site. Uh...

@Achamo @Ink Gunner Emily @G1ng3rGar1

1. If you could only eat one of the following foods for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Beef, pork, chicken, lettuce, carrots, peas or lamb?
2. If you could learn any one language that you don't currently know and speak it fluently overnight, what language would you choose? (You can only pick one.)
3. Which is better? Exeggutor or Tall Exeggutor?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Wow I've not been on in ages. Glad to see this game is thriving :D
1. I don't have a favorite, but I have a preference for "baby shades" of colours.
2. Skyward Sword
3. Gonna do 5 'cause it's a rounder number. Stunfisk, Fletchinder, Wobbuffet, Alola Vulpix and...

1. Spacetime manipulation
2. Depends on its size; if it's small I'd probably hand around untill it starts humping my leg, if it's big I'd run for my life.
3. No

I'm trying to remember people on this site. Uh...

@Achamo @Ink Gunner Emily @G1ng3rGar1

1. If you could only eat one of the following foods for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Beef, pork, chicken, lettuce, carrots, peas or lamb?
2. If you could learn any one language that you don't currently know and speak it fluently overnight, what language would you choose? (You can only pick one.)
3. Which is better? Exeggutor or Tall Exeggutor?
1. Let's see…One of the meat XD Maybe chicken
2. JAPANESE
3. Tall Exeggutor

@SurrealSquid @Cuttleshock @Quibblingsun86

1. Favorite food
2. Favorite holiday and why
3. What is your theme on Squidboards?

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Favorite food
1. Pancakes!
2. I don't care much for holidays, but Christmas is pretty nice because there's gifts.
3. Dark blue, with a black background.

Will actually do questions this time!
@Ikaheishi @Achamo @Cuttleshock

1. Can you solve a regular 3x3 Rubik's Cube? If so, how fast?
2. If you play Pokemon, when did you play it for the first time?
3. Is this a pointless question?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
1. Favorite food
  1. Nice... food. Bready stuff. Bread is great.
  2. Christmas, because snow and tree and presents. Not that we ever get substantial snow, which might surprise those who know England to be a rainy place, but it is just that - the rain rarely crystallises (I don't think that that's how snow actually works, but close enough).
  3. Light purple theme. Dark themes tire my eyes after a while and are just less cheerful.
1. Can you solve a regular 3x3 Rubik's Cube? If so, how fast?
2. If you play Pokemon, when did you play it for the first time?
3. Is this a pointless question?
  1. No... I really can't.
  2. I definitely took hold of a Game Boy Color with Crystal in 2000 or so. The first game of my own was Ruby, so around 2003 or 2004.
  3. No such thing. Even tautological questions ("Is a crocodile a crocodile?") can teach us something about the world. I... think. Probably not.
@Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Marigi174
  1. Favourite team sport and why?
  2. How do you count on your fingers? (Do you start with your left hand or right; which way round; and do you raise fingers up or lower them?)
  3. What social media accounts have you (Facebook, Twitter... MySpace)?

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
SER=16689]@AlphaOmegaSplatter[/USER] @Marigi174
  2. How do you count on your fingers? (Do you start with your left hand or right; which way round; and do you raise fingers up or lower them?)
1. my favorite team sport is soccer. why? BECAUSE IT IS.
2. I start with my right hand...
3. Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram

FREEBIES
1. Woomy?
2. Ngyes?
3.O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Marigi174
1. I'm not really sure if anything I do counts as a team sport, maybe splatoon? I don't know.
2. Start on right, raising fingers.
3. I have twitter but it's private.

FREEBIES
1. Woomy?
2. Ngyes?
3.O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA?
1. Woomy
2. Ngyes
3. What

@Meta Knightmare @SyMag @Achamo @Cuttleshock

1. How often do you clean up your room?
2. 3DS or Wii U
3. What amiibos do you own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom