• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tag

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@woomycheri @Slushious @Magolor
1. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Or yesterday, if you're answering this early in the morning.
2. How many plane flights have you been on in your life? Just give an estimate if it's a large number.
3. How often do you drink alcoholic beverages?
1. Tuna, I didn't really have any proper breakfast food available at the time.
2. two if you count the fact it was a round trip.
3. I can't drink often because I have to drive to work, that's not really the best idea. However, on special occassions where i'm not driving I don't mind it so much.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Alright screw it. I'll do it:
@SyMag, @G1ng3rGar1, @Babycowland, @Ansible, @Ikaheishi, @Hero of Lime, @Ulk, @ree-ris, @Award, @Achamo, @SilverBlue-Neko, @Jade, @Kurotsuno, @Captain Woomy, and @anyone.
1. Are we all justr waiting for Splatoon 1.5 before we bring things like this back from the dead?
2. Are you guys planning on doing anything for Halloween besides staying home and eating candy and doing homework like me?
3. How's the weekend been?
1. This game? I honestly forget about it until I get tagged.
2. Nope xD at least, I don't have plans…
3. Pretty decent. Just finished a poptart (whole wheat, granted, but it's a poptart)

@Ikaheishi @SurrealSquid @woomycheri

1. Favorite kind of poptart (if you like them)
2. Run or walk?
3. Will you get the Switch?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Alright fine. I'll do it:
@SyMag, @G1ng3rGar1, @Babycowland, @Ansible, @Ikaheishi, @Hero of Lime, @Ulk, @ree-ris, @Award, @Achamo, @SilverBlue-Neko, @Jade, @Kurotsuno, @Captain Woomy, @SurrealSquid, @Inkubus, @Mystrite, @woomycheri, and @anyone.
1. Are we all justr waiting for Splatoon 1.5 before we bring things like this back from the dead?
2. Are you guys planning on doing anything for Halloween besides staying home and eating candy and doing homework like me?
1. I just don't get on here as much anymore. Sorry
2. Hiding from the clown purge, that's about it.
3. Meh. On the one hand my friends stood me up. But at least PSU destroyed Purdue yesterday.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
@SyMag, @G1ng3rGar1, @Babycowland, @Ansible, @Ikaheishi, @Hero of Lime, @Ulk, @ree-ris, @Award, @Achamo, @SilverBlue-Neko, @Jade, @Kurotsuno, @Captain Woomy, @SurrealSquid, @Inkubus, @Mystrite, @woomycheri, and @anyone.
1. I have never been super active in this thread, but I love answering questions. Splatoon 1.5/Splat2n should liven things up on this site in general at least.
2. Staying home? Yes. Eating candy? Very little, but I'll indulge in some. Homework? Not that night, I'm fairly far ahead on most of my assignments for the semester.
3. Very routine, which means it's been good!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
2. Run or walk?
Answering these because I just want to. c:

1. Do they still have the ones with the purple frosting and blue frosting swirl on top? I loved those as a kid.
2. Run! I do 3 to 5 miles of it most days.
3. I'm making the Switch, TONIGHT! (well I technically can't yet, but I wish I could.)

I should ask some questions too while I'm at it.

@G1ng3rGar1 @DualQuelcher @Ikaheishi @aqua46 @Ansible @anyone really

1. What weapon would you love to see re-designed (from a purely aesthetic view) the most in a future Splatoon game?
2. Pokemon Sun, Moon, or not interested? (the third answer is the only wrong one by the way. ;) )
3. How many Amiibos do you own, if any?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234

1. Do they still have the ones with the purple frosting and blue frosting swirl on top? I loved those as a kid.
3. I'm making the Switch, TONIGHT! (well I technically can't yet, but I wish I could.)

1. What weapon would you love to see re-designed (from a purely aesthetic view) the most in a future Splatoon game?
2. Pokemon Sun, Moon, or not interested? (the third answer is the only wrong one by the way. ;) )
1. I honestly don't know.
2. Very interested. I'm playing the demo right now!
3. 4. A custom Black Rosa (thanks again SyMag), a Meta Knight, a Pac-Man, and a Zelda.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Are we all just waiting for Splatoon 1.5 before we bring things like this back from the dead?
1. Yeah, this place will probably get more active when we start getting more details about Splatoon for the Switch. I guess I've never really posted here much though, mainly because I don't feel like I have a lot to say, so I'm not sure if that'll change when we get closer to Splatoon 2's release.
2. I'm not planning on doing anything special (unless dressing up in a game counts, haha). I'll probably sit at home with candy for trick or treaters who probably won't come by.
3. My weekend's been fine. I've been playing a lot of Sploon.

@Reila, @DualQuelcher, @Ikaheishi

1) What hairstyles/clothing options would you like to see in Sploon 2?
2) If you could live anywhere in Inkopolis, where would you live and why?
3) What's your favorite vegetable?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
1. Yeah, this place will probably get more active when we start getting more details about Splatoon for the Switch. I guess I've never really posted here much though, mainly because I don't feel like I have a lot to say, so I'm not sure if that'll change when we get closer to Splatoon 2's release.
2. I'm not planning on doing anything special (unless dressing up in a game counts, haha). I'll probably sit at home with candy for trick or treaters who probably won't come by.
3. My weekend's been fine. I've been playing a lot of Sploon.

1. I want to see sunglasses on my hair :cool:.
2. On the great Zapfish.
3. Carrots with ranch is the first thing that comes to mind.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet

1: hmm... Thats a toughie. Id say splattershot pro. I'd like it to really differentiate itself from the splattershot. Dunno what would be better though.
2: moon, because it's got eclipse bat, and I feel more of the eldritch abominations will be present in that copy. Also wimpod best pod.
3: 7. Full original 3 pack, squid sisters, green ink, and samus.

@anyone
1: what's your favorite video game?
2: if you could make an remake, what would it be?
3: favorite pokemon?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
1: hmm... Thats a toughie. Id say splattershot pro. I'd like it to really differentiate itself from the splattershot. Dunno what would be better though.
2: moon, because it's got eclipse bat, and I feel more of the eldritch abominations will be present in that copy. Also wimpod best pod.
3: 7. Full original 3 pack, squid sisters, green ink, and samus.

@anyone
1: what's your favorite video game?
2: if you could make an remake, what would it be?
3: favorite pokemon?
1. Sm4sh
2. Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. It'll probably happen in 2 or 3 years though.
3. Out of over 800? I couldn't tell you honestly.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

1. Um

Carbon rollers and/or the Nozzlenoses. I never really liked how they looked.
2. Not really interested XD but Sun!
3. Err
At least 7

Will post questions later!

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
2. Run or walk?
1. What's a poptart? Sorry, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to American things.
2. Walk. Too lazy to run.
3. Absolutely!

1. Are we all just waiting for Splatoon 1.5 before we bring things like this back from the dead?
1. Nah.
2. Nope, I'll just be a lazy bum at home and play video games.
3. Pretty good, thanks.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
  1. I'm not… Just haven't been doing all that well lately. :(
  2. I have absolutely no plans for tomorrow in any way.
  3. Meh.
@Ikaheishi @SurrealSquid @woomycheri

2. Run or walk?
  1. Strawberry.
  2. I walk.
  3. Only if I can actually play anything on it. (The Joy-Con design looks way too problematic for me.)

1. None of them really… I'm quite fine with the designs as they are.
  2. I'm receiving Moon on release day.
  3. Eight.

1. Mine, haha! Also kimonos and sailor fuku!
  2. I don't know… I'm actually still trying to figure that out for Los Angeles and the Bay Area.
  3. Spinach.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral

1. I already have the perfect one for me (see avatar), so I am good on that end.
2. Kind of a tough question... I mean, there aren't a lot of residential-like areas in Splatoon. Well, I really like .Ancho-V Games , so there perhaps? :')
3. Potato is love, potato is life ♪

I shall return with questions soon!

ree-ris

Full Squid
1. Dunno, we just have to keep bringing them up. After splatoon 1.5/2 , whatever it's gonna be, there will probably be some hype, but it will slow down too.
2. Halloween isn't as popular in my country, but I went to an amusement park sunday which had a fright night.
3. Lot's of sleep, homework and a very busy amusement park.

I'll think of some questions!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. What's a poptart? Sorry, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to American things.
2. Walk. Too lazy to run.
3. Absolutely!

1. Nah.
2. Nope, I'll just be a lazy bum at home and play video games.
3. Pretty good, thanks.
Sugary but good. Favorite default flavor is blueberry, but I do want to expand my poptart horizons.

I come bearing questions!

@SyMag @MacSmitty @UBERU-5 @anyone else

1. Do you like taking pictures? (Not necessarily of yourself)
2. Favorite meal of the day
3. Red or blue?

Last edited:

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Sugary but good. Favorite default flavor is blueberry, but I do want to expand my poptart horizons.

I come bearing questions!

@SyMag @MacSmitty @UBERU-5 @anyone else

1. Do you like taking pictures? (Not necessarily of yourself)
2. Favorite meal of the day
3. Red or blue?
Why does that picture make Pop Tarts look WAAAY more appetizing than they taste?

But, there's only one valid use for a Pop Tart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom