• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tag

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'll write some freebies.
1. Do you have work?
2. Do you have a favorite video game (other than splatoon)?
3. Do you have a significant other?
1. No, unless you count homework.
2. Banjo-Kazooie. I actually just finished a replay of it earlier today. It was 100% completion, and my time was less than 7.5 hours. I only ended with 25 Mumbo Tokens, though. I think if you get them all and purchase all the transformations, you will have 40 left at the end. I've never gotten all 40, 25 might actually be my highest. It honestly might be my most played game ever, because that and Mario 64 were pretty much the only video games I played for a few years (also some Pokémon Stadium, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Party, Smash Bros, and Pokémon Snap, which is my third favorite Pokémon Game, topped by Explorers of Time and Diamond). I like Banjo-Kazooie more every time I play it, so I doubt I'll ever find a better game. Unfortunately, Banjo-Tooie feels a little worse every time I replay it, it's moved from my 4th favorite game to... I think my 8th, between The Thousand Year Door and Oracle of Ages.
3. Nope.
1. I am cold and I hate it.
Can we trade temperatures, please? It's so hot here and I love being cold.
woomycheri said:
Free for all
1. Why do you hate the season you hate?
2. Nyges or woomy?
3. Fav ink color?
1. Summer is very hot, so it's easily my least favorite. Once again, I love being cold.
2. Woomy!
3. Blue is my favorite color; ergo, blue is my favorite ink color.

I suppose I'll do free questions, too. I'm also going to answer them myself like Surreal did when he asked 25.
1. What are your 5 favorite books? (The Hobbit, The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower, The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands, It, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King)
2. What are your 5 favorite movies? (The Goonies, The Princess Bride, Back to the Future, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Toy Story 2)
3. How often does it snow where you live? (Unfortunately, it never snows here)

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. ...excuse me? (come on now, there are kids here)
2. What´s the difference? I don´t know, sorry.
3. Feed it some humans and it will obey all of your commands... probably. If it doesn´t eat you as a side dish.
Okay, so 6B is the softest and darkest pencil to write/art with. 5H(or 6H) is the lightest and hardest to art with. HB is smack dab in the middle and the typical setting for a generic pencil. (Yay art classes!) I've never worked with the odd numbers, but I'm guessing it goes 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, HB, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Let's see... I'll tag he last three posters @SurrealSquid @Magolor @G1ng3rGar1
  1. Would you f*** a ghost?
  2. Favorite pencil in the range of B6-H5?
  3. How do I train my dragon?
1. It's not good to ask things like this on a forum where young people are present. Anyways that's still necrophilia in my eyes and that's pretty weird and gross.
2. I don't use pencils.
3. I don't know.

KungFu

Inkster Jr.
It seems this thread has died down lately. Time to change that! Here´s a bunch of questions to a bunch of people, along with my answer to them because I can!
(sorry if any of these have already been asked to you and if this takes you long to respond to.)
1. Ever heard of League of Legends? (yes, I play it at times, but I´m really bad)
2. Highest amount of victories you ever got in Splatoon in a row? (around 11)
3. Your proudest moment in Splatoon? (when I jumped backwars off a platform and sniped a guy who was swimming up the wall that lead to said platform)
4. Random fun fact you know? (Nobody actually knows who named Earth.)
5. Why do you have the avatar you have? (Asked an artist to do it on Splatoon amino because I heard she was taking requests.)
6. Why do you have the username you have? (see my answer to this question in the "Describe the signature above you" thread.)
7. What exactly is cookie dough and why do people like it so much? (yeah, I don´t know. They don´t sell it where I live.)
8. A country that you´d like to visit that isn´t Japan? (I´d love to visit Australia at some point)
9. Do you think the Iwoomynati exist? (definitely. they´re EVERYWHERE.)
10. Do you like ninjas? (Who doesn´t like ninjas?)
11. Favorite song? (this one´s hard... currently, it´s probably "The Fragrance of Dark Coffee" from Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.)
12. Do you own any pets? (yes, one dog, and I used to have a few birds.)
13. Date you joined squidboards? (March 9th, 2016.)
14. Date you got Splatoon? (roughly a week after its release.)
15. Were you hyped for it when it got announced? (not really, I only saw how good it was after everyone talked about it after its release.)
16. If you could, would you change your real name? (yeah, I´m not a big fan of mine.)
17. Do you speak any other languages? (yes, 4, 3 of them fluently.)
18. What´s your dream job? (programmer. I´d love to program games one day.)
19. Do you like to party? (nah. I´m not a social guy. Give me a gaming evening over a disco evening any day.)
20. Favorite piece of gear in Splatoon? (the anchor sweat and studio headphones are awesome.)
21. Can you draw? (nope. I have ZERO talent.)
22. Can you sing? (see previous answer.)
23. Sea or mountains? (Sea all the way!)
24. Favorite fictional character from anything ever? (Hmmm... Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney.)
25. Last question! Did you know... squids actually don´t woomy?

Tag time! Feel free to answer those questions even if you weren't tagged though!
@Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1 @Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SyMag @Goolloom @Quibblingsun86 @Snake_Joe @SleuthMechanism @Marigi174 @Achamo @Anaru @Hero of Lime @sammich @Xehias @Saber @birdiebee @Slurmp @Slushious @zapfish (I hope you´ll read this) @BlackWolf//WhiteAngel @JoelTheFreshest @Babycowland @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Captain Woomy @Glacei @KungFu
that´s 27 people, I think. 3 more!
@Scootch @Reila @SurrealSquid
Ok, there. Have fun!

Alright, I'm going to answer on this one before going out of town.

1. Ever heard of League of Legends? " Yes, I played it a few times before deleting it since people are salty all the time when things go bad and blame anyone."
2. Highest amount of victories you ever got in Splatoon in a row? " I really don't know."
3. Your proudest moment in Splatoon? " Every splat I make in-game."
4. Random fun fact you know? " Pluto is not a planet, it is considered a "dwarf" planet."
5. Why do you have the avatar you have? " I found it and let my sister change it a bit and liked having it, plus I was into Lycanthropy at the time."
6. Why do you have the username you have? " It's the same as my Xbox Live Gamertag, which I've made it when I was twelve and watched KungFu Panda."
7. What exactly is cookie dough and why do people like it so much? " An absolutely wonderful treat, especially on ice cream."
8. A country that you´d like to visit that isn´t Japan? " Italy, I'd like some of that gelato ice cream and see the Roman Colosseum."
9. Do you think the Iwoomynati exist? " I can't say. Otherwise they'll do... NO! NOT THAT!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! THEY GOT MEEEEE!!!"
10. Do you like ninjas? " Yes, they sneaked in some onions while my friend was watching Titanic, then I ate the onions. They're the best."
11. Favorite song? " I don't pick favorites on this subject, but I'll give " You've got a friend by Carole King " the spotlight for this one."
12. Do you own any pets? " Used to. Had a dog for bit, then a cat. Now none. Gave them away.
13. Date you joined squidboards? " August 5th of 2016."
14. Date you got Splatoon? " Several weeks before I joined SquidBoards."
15. Were you hyped for it when it got announced? " Not really, I was never into Nintendo. Though I was interested from it."
16. If you could, would you change your real name? " Nope, I like my name."
17. Do you speak any other languages? " Spanish but badly."
18. What´s your dream job? " I had a dream once... Nah, It's being a game dev at some point."
19. Do you like to party? " It's always good to talk to people, dance and sing and have a good time. I even went to a wedding recently. That was fun."
20. Favorite piece of gear in Splatoon? " I haven't been there for a while, but I do remember using a pair of shoes that allowed me invisibility swimming on ink."
21. Can you draw? " I wish."
22. Can you sing? " Yes, most certainly."
23. Sea or Mountains? " I lived near mountains all my life, so I'll say mountains. But I do love the sea from the time I visited a coastal city."
24. Favorite fictional character from anything ever? " Off the top of my head and nearest game to me, Geralt Of Rivia from the Witcher series."
25. No, I didn't know.

Alright I'm just about to head off for the weekend. And just for you guys I'll give some quick questions.

@Ikaheishi @SurrealSquid @Ansible @Magolor @SyMag

1. What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
2. If there was any fictional animal you would keep as a pet, what would it be?
3. What song, do you think, defines you most?

I better get going, I'll be back.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda

1. What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

I better get going, I'll be back.
1. I say the latter. That way you've been through enough experiences to know that you don't want to go back to the dark side.
2. Dragon, bruh.
3. I won't post it here because it's NSFW, but "Killing in the Name" by RATM. Other potential candidates are "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace, "The Ghost of Tom Joad" by Bruce Springsteen, and "The Day That Never Comes" by Metallica.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Yeah sorry I've spent too long reading 4chan recently (visited for 'mons leaks and managed to venture elsewhere on the site) and I didn't think before asking that. My bad.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
Alright I'm just about to head off for the weekend. And just for you guys I'll give some quick questions.

1. I am the former, and yet deal with the latter.
  2. Maybe a Loftwing.
  3. Bomb Rush Blush.
@Mendax @SupaRamen @Saber @GoldWatson @Goolloom @Magolor
  1. How well are you able to swim?
  2. What is your favorite marine species?
  3. Have you ever been on any boats or ships?
  4. Have you ever been to an aquarium, and do you like going?
  5. Have you ever been snorkeling, scuba diving, or anything of the like?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Slept on this thread for quite a while...

1. I’m feeling rather goofy, so would you accept 1 billion dollars if you also had to accept a 10 inch belly button that dances to music? (if you try to use your wealth to cut if off, it will always grow to twice its former size!)
2. The following pic is meant to be viewed from left to right, up to down, just like normal reading. Your task is to go fast and state the color of each word, not what each word reads as. How did you do? (I lost even after a couple of tries)

View attachment 4183
3. Have you ever seen a ghost? (I have, and I don’t even believe in ghosts -> I don’t even believe myself, ha ha.)
  1. Would if I could but my button is so deep you'd pierce my intestines. Yewoch! >.0
  2. Seen it so many times, done it so many times, and still I stumble and sound like a pre-schooler going through that list.
  3. While awake? Don't think I have, I suppose.
  1. Favourite Pac-Man ghost?
  2. When was the last time you got food delivered to your home?
  3. If you had to wear one of these whenever you went outside for a whole week, which would you choose? Classic red-blue 3D glasses; a loud (colour-wise) and conspicuous scarf; a blue wig; trousers with a green left leg and an orange right leg; or high-heeled sandals?
  4. Can you suggest another piece of silly yet plausible clothing to add to that list?
  5. How do you peel bananas? What about oranges? Do you struggle with either?
  1. Uh... no idea. Hardly play anything in the franchise or know their names all that well.
  2. Mm... a couple of years or more?
  3. Unless that blue wig is a pompadour then I'd go with the colour-loud and conspicuous scarf
  4. A ruff.
  5. With my hands. With my fingers or a blunt knife. Only when they don't want me to eat them.
  1. Born good. Though it is useful, maybe necessary to know evil, I rather someone not have to suffer and struggle through the thorn garden.
  2. A cabbit! One part rabbit. One part cat. And one part starship!
  3. "Incredible" by Choklate from her eponymous album:

Now it's your turn, @Marigi174, @Serkkiit, and @TeaBee
  1. What truly adept skill do you possess that you would trade for an entirely different skill that you would automatically be adept at?
  2. You are now a digital construct. How would you prefer to store yourself? (e.g. cloud, server, zip drive, ect.)
  3. What popular holiday would you remove to give a different holiday an extra day?

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Hmm... overcoming your evil nature. There´s no way you´ll go back to being bad after that.
2. Do Pokemon count? If so, a Gible or Garchomp would be awesome.
3. I don´t know.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
  1. What truly adept skill do you possess that you would trade for an entirely different skill that you would automatically be adept at?
  2. You are now a digital construct. How would you prefer to store yourself? (e.g. cloud, server, zip drive, ect.)
  3. What popular holiday would you remove to give a different holiday an extra day?
1. I'd trade almost anything for good dexterity and the ability to draw without needing to put in vast amounts of practice time to just be decent. Same for the ability to focus well, and I'd happily trade away my addictive personality.
2. I'd clone myself and store myself in multiple hard-drives
3. idk if this counts as a holiday considering you still need to go into school, but I'd pick Haloween

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
  • What truly adept skill do you possess that you would trade for an entirely different skill that you would automatically be adept at?
  • You are now a digital construct. How would you prefer to store yourself? (e.g. cloud, server, zip drive, ect.)
  • What popular holiday would you remove to give a different holiday an extra day?
-I'd say i'm adept at games in general. And i'd trade that for cooking skill honestly x'D
-I'd be happy just staying in a stockage simply
-Chrismast to get another day of halloween //sob/

FREEBIES;
-What's your favorite candy ?(If you don't like candies, name your favorite seasons and why)
-Have you ever skipped a day from school/work for the sole purpose of chilling ?
-Name a recent game you've played !~

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
FREEBIES;
-What's your favorite candy ?(If you don't like candies, name your favorite seasons and why)
-Have you ever skipped a day from school/work for the sole purpose of chilling ?
-Name a recent game you've played !~
I love dark chocolate with raspberry filling.
No, but I've watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off during a day I actually did have off from school due to a holiday.
I got Pokémon Crystal for my birthday and I've been playing that recently. Once I beat that and Alpha Sapphire, I'll have beaten at least one version of every Pokémon game! (RBY GSC RSE FRLG DPPt HGSS BW B2W2 ORAS) (I've also beaten Snap, all the Ranger games, and at least one version of every Mystery Dungeon Game) I chose Chikorita as my starter because Meganium is one of my 10 favorite Pokémon.

@SurrealSquid @MacSmitty @Ikaheishi
1. Excluding one's that you've lived in, what country's history do you know the best?
2. If you could be an animal instead of a human, which one would you chose?
3. You meet a man who recently became blind, and remembers every color but somehow forgot what each of them are called. How would you attempt to explain the colors red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, brown, black, gray, and white to him so that he can once again match each of those colors with the correct word?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!

1. Either sounds interesting. I always love a good story about evil characters being redeemed thouhg.
2. Um... I'm not sure!
3. I'm not sure.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
@SurrealSquid @MacSmitty @Ikaheishi
1. Excluding one's that you've lived in, what country's history do you know the best?
3. You meet a man who recently became blind, and remembers every color but somehow forgot what each of them are called. How would you attempt to explain the colors red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, brown, black, gray, and white to him so that he can once again match each of those colors with the correct word?
  1. Either the UK, or… the Roman Empire.
  2. An Inkling!
  3. I'd refer to objects that are those colors.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Uhhh... I don´t know any country´s history too well. I´d say the US.
2. An inkling if they count as animals or an eagle. I could fly and not have any natural predators.
3. Same as Ikaheishi, I´d point out objects of that color.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
  1. I am the former, and yet deal with the latter.
  2. Maybe a Loftwing.
  3. Bomb Rush Blush.
@Mendax @SupaRamen @Saber @GoldWatson @Goolloom @Magolor
  1. How well are you able to swim?
  2. What is your favorite marine species?
  3. Have you ever been on any boats or ships?
  4. Have you ever been to an aquarium, and do you like going?
  5. Have you ever been snorkeling, scuba diving, or anything of the like?
1.Very well
2. Marine Iguana
3.Yes I have been on boats on a lake while attempin to fish
4. Yes I have been to multiple aquariums and I enjoy it alot
5.Snorkeling not scuba though

@Ansible @DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @Ikaheishi @Anaru @Slushious @sammich
1.What is the weridest thing you've ever seen (A monkey meditating with candles in the rain while riding a lawnmower)
2.Who is the lamest supervillan in your opinion
3.Who are your favorite splatoon youtube channels
4. If you could create 1 weapon (or reskin a weapon) for splatoon what would it be?
5. If you instantly learn 1 new skill what would it be ?
6. What, in your opinion, is the worst weapon in the game?
7.What is your favorite pastry?
8. What is your favorite star wars film?

Last edited:

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen (A monkey meditating with candles in the rain while riding a lawnmower)
2.Who is the lamest supergil lan in your opinion
4. If you could create 1 weapon (or reskin a weapon) for splatoon what would it be?
1. Blobfishes. Go look them up. They almost look like aliens.
2. I don´t know, actually.
3. ThatSrb2DUDE, but I don´t really watch any.
4. Some sort of spray can that would work almost like a flame thrower with ink.
5. Drawing!
6. The Aeromeme (Aerospray). It just doesn´t have enough firepower to make up for its terrible range and accuracy. And there´s other weapons that can cover the ground very quickly.
7. Hmmm... the Sacher-Torte. It´s the best cake I ever ate.
8. Haven´t seen all of them, but "A New Hope" (episode IV, I think) was epic.

Last edited:

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Sorry that was supposed to be supervillan (edited it now) also pastries is just a fancy way of saying dessert (mostly things that are baked like cakes or cookies)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
1.What is the weridest thing you've ever seen (A monkey meditating with candles in the rain while riding a lawnmower)
2.Who is the lamest supervillan in your opinion
  1. I have no idea. I've seen plenty enough to not remember them.
  2. All of them? I don't know.
  3. @モモコ's channel. (I might be a little biased.:D)
  4. I don't know.
  5. Making clothes.
  6. None of them. Every weapon has their pros and cons, and where and how they're best used.
  7. Hmm… Anything particularly Strawberry or Cherry related.
  8. Uh… Episode 4? I'm not really into sci-fi or space opera.
I'd ask something but I'm just not up to it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom