• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tag

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Somebody has to make questions:
@SyMag, @G1ng3rGar1, @Ikaheishi, @Ansible, @Babycowland, @Reila, @Hero of Lime, @SurrealSquid, and @Achamo:
1. If you like steaks, how do you like them, and if you're vegetarian or vegan (tell me which if you are), how do you like your veggies? Salted, boiled, etc. You can answer this whether or not you're a vegan or vegetarian if you'd like.
2. Shirts as pajamas. Yes or no?
3. If you look up your username on Google, what is the first thing that comes up? Do this for Bing too.
4. Because I feel like it ;):
upload_2016-11-1_13-36-11.png
:p
I know it's a bit mean, but I felt like posting something with Undertale in it. Sorry if this offends you.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
@SyMag, @G1ng3rGar1, @Ikaheishi, @Ansible, @Babycowland, @Reila, @Hero of Lime, @SurrealSquid, and @Achamo:
1. If you like steaks, how do you like them, and if you're vegetarian or vegan (tell me which if you are), how do you like your veggies? Salted, boiled, etc. You can answer this whether or not you're a vegan or vegetarian if you'd like.
3. If you look up your username on Google, what is the first thing that comes up? Do this for Bing too.
1. Medium-well on the steak thing.
2. If you mean just a shirt and nothing else, no.
3. Yeah no, I'm not doing that. Sorry.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@Reila
View attachment 4556:p
I know it's a bit mean, but I felt like posting something with Undertale in it. Sorry if this offends you.
1. I am not a vegetarian or vegan, but I'd like to become one someday. I just can't right now, because of reasons. I like them tasty!
2. Fine by me. Honestly as long as you don't wear jeans as pajamas, it is fine by me.
3. This:

It makes sense given it's the origin of my username. On bing, the first thing to show up was the wiki article for the song reila. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reila_(song)
4. I mean, I could be playing games I am yet to finish, I could be trying to get some of the exclusive Halloween gear in Overwatch, I could even be sleeping, but instead I am wasting time on squidboards. So yes, I suppose I do :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So questions! For hm... @Ikaheishi, @DualQuelcher, @Babycowland

1. What is your favorite game and why?
2. If you could live somewhere else in the world, where would it be?
3. Did you ever rage when playing Splatoon? If so, why? What happened to make you tilt?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
1. I am not a vegetarian or vegan, but I'd like to become one someday. I just can't right now, because of reasons. I like them tasty!
2. Fine by me. Honestly as long as you don't wear jeans as pajamas, it is fine by me.
3. This:

It makes sense given it's the origin of my username. On bing, the first thing to show up was the wiki article for the song reila. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reila_(song)
4. I mean, I could be playing games I am yet to finish, I could be trying to get some of the exclusive Halloween gear in Overwatch, I could even be sleeping, but instead I am wasting time on squidboards. So yes, I suppose I do :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Did you ever rage when playing Splatoon? If so, why? What happened to make you tilt?
1. Smash Bros for Wii U and 3ds (I play on the 3ds version more because I like the controller). Why? I think I explained this before and I don't have the time now but I really liked Brawl and when this game came out, it was even better. I stuck with all my old characters except Zero Suit who I still use, and added Rosalina and Corrin to my roster of mains and secondaries.
2. Naples, Florida is what comes to mind first.
3. Yes. Every. Single. DC. Whether it was me (and caused by someone else), or it was another person on my team. I understand if you have to walk away and I sympathize for that, but most of the time it's not someone who was standing still for a minute, but rather there internalet went out. Also Custom Hydra Splatlings. God I really can't deal with those weapons sometimes.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. I unfortunately don't eat steaks that often, but I like them medium. So delicious.
2. Yeah, why not?
3. Not feeling like it.
4. Please get that crap some people dare call one of the best games of all time out of my sight...
Goodness, what a waste of ten bucks that was.
Anyway, no, I don't have anything better to do right now.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
  1. Medium-well. I don't know, I just like my vegetables.
  2. I wear plain t-shirts to bed. So… Yes?
  3. Google returned my Twitter profile. Bing returned my Twitch channel. (Which was the second result Google returned.)

1. Splatoon! (I'm not sure why, to be honest.)
  2. Maybe somewhere in the UK or Japan.
  3. Just recently… Nonsense like being sniped while standing on my spawn point.
I'm not in a mood for asking questions. Sorry.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
4. Please get that crap some people dare call one of the best games of all time out of my sight...
I'm not sure why I ever liked that game as much as I did. I guess its music is nice, and the bosses are fun, but the characters are generally really annoying (mostly Papyrus and Alphys, but Sans and Metaton are neat characters) and it can be repetitive and boring, especially when getting the Genocide ending. It's been incredibly overpraised. My main reason for disliking would be the awful fans of the game, but it'd be unfair to allow a terrible fanbase to affect my opinion of it, although even without that reason I still definitely feel like it's far from being one of the best games ever.

Nobody's tagged me but I want to answer some questions so I'll answer those of the last person to ask.

Banjo-Kazooie. It's very fun.
Canada or somewhere in Europe.
I rarely get mad when playing it. I guess I get sort of disappointed whenever I get disconnected.

@DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @Award
1. What's the last book you read?
2. Do you prefer mice or trackpads?
3. What's your favorite candy?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
  1. Medium-well. I don't know, I just like my vegetables.
  2. I wear plain t-shirts to bed. So… Yes?
  3. Google returned my Twitter profile. Bing returned my Twitch channel. (Which was the second result Google returned.)
  1. Splatoon! (I'm not sure why, to be honest.)
  2. Maybe somewhere in the UK or Japan.
  3. Just recently… Nonsense like being sniped while standing on my spawn point.
I'm not in a mood for asking questions. Sorry.
OH no
I'm not sure why I ever liked that game as much as I did. I guess its music is nice, and the bosses are fun, but the characters are generally really annoying (mostly Papyrus and Alphys, but Sans and Metaton are neat characters) and it can be repetitive and boring, especially when getting the Genocide ending. It's been incredibly overpraised. My main reason for disliking would be the awful fans of the game, but it'd be unfair to allow a terrible fanbase to affect my opinion of it, although even without that reason I still definitely feel like it's far from being one of the best games ever.

Nobody's tagged me but I want to answer some questions so I'll answer those of the last person to ask.

Banjo-Kazooie. It's very fun.
Canada or somewhere in Europe.
I rarely get mad when playing it. I guess I get sort of disappointed whenever I get disconnected.

@DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @Award
1. Oh God I read so many I couldn't tell you. Probably Genghis Kahn.
2. Don't know what those are.
4. Probably Nerds.
I'll post some questions tomorrow.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. Well done.
2. If you can't wear it outside and if it's comfortable, then yes
3. My profile in both XD In pictures, it's my current profile picture.
4. I dunno

Uh

@Reila @DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid

1. Favorite foreign dessert?
2. Favorite book genre?
3. How easy is it for you to make decisions?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
1. Well done.
4. I dunno

Uh

2. Favorite book genre?
1. Ice cream :p. They do have foreign flavors.
2. Um, depends on how it is. I do like non fiction, but it really dpends you know?
3. Depends on the decision I'm making and how important it is.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
1. This game? I honestly forget about it until I get tagged.
2. Nope xD at least, I don't have plans…
3. Pretty decent. Just finished a poptart (whole wheat, granted, but it's a poptart)

@Ikaheishi @SurrealSquid @woomycheri

1. Favorite kind of poptart (if you like them)
2. Run or walk?
3. Will you get the Switch?
1. Strawberry ones but I haven't had poptarts in forever.
2. Sleep xD {walk probably}
3. Yep, probably after everyone has it but eh.

Free for all
1. Do you like watching modern cartoons?
2. Cherries or kiwis? {I don't know xD}
3. Have you ever scared a child?

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Calvin and Hobbes. I don't remember which book exactly, but I know it was that.
2. Mice. Especially the one I currently own which fits into my hand perfectly.
3. Sour worms. I love sour things. That's probably why lemon has always been my favorite ice cream flavour.
2. Favorite book genre?
1. I don't really know any... I guess waffles count as foreign where I live.
2. Fantasy books. Anything that's exciting or funny, really. Mixes of both are the best.
3. That depends on the decision I have to make.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Free for all
1. Do you like watching modern cartoons?
2. Cherries or kiwis? {I don't know xD}
3. Have you ever scared a child?
1. Not really.
2. Cherries.
3. That was kinda my job for all of october.

Free for all.
1. What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
2. If you were a type of yokai, what would you be?
3. Is there any game you truly despise?

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
1. Well done.
4. I dunno

Uh

2. Favorite book genre?
1. Mille-feuille
2. I really do like horror books, even more than movies
3. It depends, but usually it is extremely difficult for me. I even had people justify this with my astrological sign once.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
1. Are we all justr waiting for Splatoon 1.5 before we bring things like this back from the dead?
2. Are you guys planning on doing anything for Halloween besides staying home and eating candy and doing homework like me?
3. How's the weekend been?
  1. Nah. Waning attention, school and back-to-back-to-back holidays.
  2. Didn't do much.
  3. Wasted?
1. What weapon would you love to see re-designed (from a purely aesthetic view) the most in a future Splatoon game?
2. Pokemon Sun, Moon, or not interested? (the third answer is the only wrong one by the way. ;) )
3. How many Amiibos do you own, if any?
  1. Inkb--uh, Bamboozler! =p
  2. Dunno. never played a real Pokémon game and didn't like the camera in the demo.
  3. 4 for now. The first three Splatoon amiibos and a pixel Mario as a gift.
  1. Medium well?
  2. Nah, they don't have the right feel for a night shirt if at all .
  3. Used to be a wikipedia definition, now it's some IT software nonsense. Looks like one day I'm gonna get a shakedown c&d bully letter...
  4. Now that, is a secret:
So then... @Slushious @Award @medussa
  1. The power to clearly foretell your own future or the future of someone you'll never know?
  2. Which type of science fiction pirate do you want to be: space pirate, air pirate, undersea pirate, or time pirate?
  3. Late-night guilty pleasure snack of choice?

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
1. Do you like taking pictures? (Not necessarily of yourself)
2. Favorite meal of the day
3. Red or blue?
1. Not really, never took pictures of myself often...
2. Lunch!
3.Blue
If you wanna ask me questions, go right ahead. Can't think of any to ask right now.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
1. Medium to well done. I'm partially too paranoid to have them done rare. But I don't care much for steak to begin with, so it's not a super big deal to me.
2. Yes! I don't recall ever wearing real pajamas all my life, I may have when I was a baby/very young child but I've always just worn shirts and shorts for pajamas.
3. So I got Lime.com for searching Hero of Lime. And the first instance where Hero of Lime itself showed up in relation to me was for Squidboards.

Can't think of any questions now, I my make some later though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom