• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Takings Inkling Commissions!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Thanks! I appreciate it! Even though I wanted the 2.0 one... Once again Thanks for the drawing!
Im terribly sorry! I can edit it to look like the 2.0 for you! Forgive my mistake I will fix that right away.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Hm... How about one more edit? Can you just make the arm hold the berry splattershot? (Meaning make both arms hold the weapon) or put one hand in his pocket, whichever looks better in you opinion. Oh yeah, and can you just not show the teeth on the grin again, like on the original, just the mouth? That's all, sorry for the trouble, and late responses. This should be the last edit.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
@SupaRamen
Your work is totally awesome! I soooo have to place a commission when you open them up again! Would you be willing to do a two-inkling work at all?

By the way, I guess some auto-correction thing messed with the link to your store in the first post?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Wow, you really nailed the original art style spot on.

I would commission you, though I don't have any funds on me unfortunately.

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Hm... How about one more edit? Can you just make the arm hold the berry splattershot? (Meaning make both arms hold the weapon) or put one hand in his pocket, whichever looks better in you opinion. Oh yeah, and can you just not show the teeth on the grin again, like on the original, just the mouth? That's all, sorry for the trouble, and late responses. This should be the last edit.
Its no trouble at all! I should have the edit done tomorrow.
@SupaRamen
Your work is totally awesome! I soooo have to place a commission when you open them up again! Would you be willing to do a two-inkling work at all?

By the way, I guess some auto-correction thing messed with the link to your store in the first post?
Ah I have just notice that autocorrect did infact mess up the link! I just fixed it, thank you for informing me. And thank you for such nice compliments! I will be opening up commissions again soon, at the moment I am full so until things die down then I should open up again so please keep a watch out for when it does :) and I can do a 2 inkling piece! Its $10 per inkling which includes weapons.
Wow, you really nailed the original art style spot on.

I would commission you, though I don't have any funds on me unfortunately.
Thank you! Im sorry you're not able to place a commission, but in the future if youd like to place one I am willing to draw your inkling!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Just finished the re-edit!
topaz3.png

pixelizedchell

Inkling
I'm sorry, I'm still not completely understanding the process. So does one order the commission through the store and put their e-mail address in the note at checkout?

Last edited:

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
I'm sorry, I'm still not completely understanding the process. So does one order the commission through the store and put their e-mail address in the note at checkout?
Yes, once you order a commission you are able to send a note with the order. If its easier I can also send an invoice via paypal also so you do not have to make an account on storenvy!

KPMGSquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheMiiGunner
Yes, once you order a commission you are able to send a note with the order. If its easier I can also send an invoice via paypal also so you do not have to make an account on storenvy!
Your art work is so cool! I'm getting a job next week and I'll definitely get one with my first check!

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
My Request:

What My Inkling Looks Like

Headgear: Urchins Cap.
Clothing: Black Inky Rider.
Shoes: Octoling Boots.
Weapon: Custom Jet Squelcher.
Skin Tone: -3 Darker Tone
Ink Color: Green