• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Takings Inkling Commissions!

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
That be so cool! Ive never actually gotten art from anyone before so it would be awesome. Here is a pic of my inkling and you can draw it however you'd like! No rush :) thank you
Okay, I'm not the best :) here's some of my art but I'll work extra hard on yours

Attachments

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Oh wow. This is some good stuff. I'm on mobile right now, but when I get off work I'll be sure to look into putting in for the artwork. So it's 10 for the Inklings themselves, but do you charge extra for backgrounds and such? Not that it's a problem, simply asking before I go in blindly lol.

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Oh wow. This is some good stuff. I'm on mobile right now, but when I get off work I'll be sure to look into putting in for the artwork. So it's 10 for the Inklings themselves, but do you charge extra for backgrounds and such? Not that it's a problem, simply asking before I go in blindly lol.
Its actually $15 per inkling but if you order 2 its $20! Backgrounds I do charge a bit extra ($5) since they do take more time to draw.

KPMGSquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheMiiGunner
@SupaRamen Can I use one of RockenBERG's Slots? I'm not sure if he payed or not but I thought about it for a while and decided I wanted to use one...
If I can...

This is what my inkling looks like she has the white sailor shirt, shark mawcasins, and the pilot goggles with the nzap! oh. and I don't need a background
WVW69ixlWcIkXBGcQK.jpg

And this is the pose I want her to have
e31393f9de21862ada5a1e843bd33456.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
@SupaRamen Can I use one of RockenBERG's Slots? I'm not sure if he payed or not but I thought about it for a while and decided I wanted to use one...
If I can...

This is what my inkling looks like she has the white sailor shirt, shark mawcasins, and the pilot goggles with the nzap! oh. and I don't need a background
View attachment 3440

And this is the pose I want her to have
View attachment 3441

THANK YOU!!!
You may use one of the open slots! I should have the sketch done by tonight or so c:

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
I will not be taking anymore request until the 27th! You may still order but you will be placed on a wait list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom