• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Takings Inkling Commissions!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
My Request:

What My Inkling Looks Like

Headgear: Urchins Cap.
Clothing: Black Inky Rider.
Shoes: Octoling Boots.
Weapon: Custom Jet Squelcher.
Skin Tone: -3 Darker Tone
Ink Color: Green
Eye Color: Red
[Pose]

Thanks again, Ramen!

[We've already made our exchange for those who are curious]
I just finished the rough sketch! Please review it and tell me if any changes are needed to be made.
image.jpeg

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
I just finished the rough sketch! Please review it and tell me if any changes are needed to be made.View attachment 3324
Absolute sexiness! Could you make him a TINY bit bulkier? Just so he's not like skinny and then the squelcher a little bit bigger? other than that its perfect!

Last edited:

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Absolute sexiness! Could you make him a TINY bit bulkier? Just so he's not like skinny and then the squelcher a little bit bigger? other than that its perfect!
I redrew it with the changes you requested! If there are anymore changes please tell me. If not then I will get started with it right away! I might possibly have it done by tomorrow.
05.png

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Wow, these look great! :D Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to commission you, but I really like your art style.
If the commissions gets long enough, I can manage the list for you. Just tag me and I'll be here! (Unless the notifs fail me)

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
Hey! Sorry it's been a few days, I have been quite busy. But thank you for being patient with me! Here is the finished product! If there are any changes or edits needed please tell me and I can make them!
View attachment 3405
Flawless! Many thanks, you have talent!

Hey, @SupaRamen if it's okay with you, I can pay for a few squids to get their drawings, too. Like I know lots of others want your drawings, but can't afford them, so I can pitch in and support. Not saying for all, though, but like 5 others I'm thinking.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo

Hey, @SupaRamen if it's okay with you, I can pay for a few squids to get their drawings, too. Like I know lots of others want your drawings, but can't afford them, so I can pitch in and support. Not saying for all, though, but like 5 others I'm thinking.
If you do, count me in as the first of those five :D So generous!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Your art is really amazINK! I'd commission but I don't have the funds...:( Which art tool/program do you use?
Hey! Thank you I am so glad you like the art! It means a lot truly (*^▽^*). And a special event will be coming around so look out for that. The program I use is paintSAI and photoshop.

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid

You are truly one amazing person for wanting to help others. I'm up for drawing more! I will give you a discount since I would feel awful charging you so much when you're helping others. You also have that 1 free commission from the $15 donation you can also give to someone! Just tell me who and how many so I can prepare myself. Again, you are one awesome dude. ( Also your youtube channel is awesome (≧∇≦)/ )

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
@SupaRamen Haha, It's not too expensive for me, I can pay the full amount. So, with the extra donation, it'll make it six slots and I'll send you $75 for the other 5

The first person who asked was Zapfish, so I'll let her/him put in their request for the first slot.

Also, I'm glad you enjoy my videos! Thank you!

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Thank you so much, Rockenberg and SupaRamen! Here's mine, I don't have a reference pic, sorry.

Eye color: Orange
Skin color: The lightest of the Splatoon options
Gear: Hero headset replicas, SQUID GIRL dress, and either SQUID GIRL shoes or the amiibo school shoes
Pose: Hugging a zapfish
Ink color: Orange or light blue

Oh, and if you could make her skinny that would be great.

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
@SupaRamen Haha, It's not too expensive for me, I can pay the full amount. So, with the extra donation, it'll make it six slots and I'll send you $75 for the other 5

The first person who asked was Zapfish, so I'll let her/him put in their request for the first slot.

Also, I'm glad you enjoy my videos! Thank you!
At least let me give you $10 off! Should I send an invoice to the same email?

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Thank you so much, Rockenberg and SupaRamen! Here's mine, I don't have a reference pic, sorry.

Eye color: Orange
Skin color: The lightest of the Splatoon options
Gear: Hero headset replicas, SQUID GIRL dress, and either SQUID GIRL shoes or the amiibo school shoes
Pose: Hugging a zapfish
Ink color: Orange or light blue

Oh, and if you could make her skinny that would be great.
I will get started on the sketch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom