• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Aerospray is Ridiculous

FirestormNeos

Senior Squid
NNID
FirestormNeos
Aerospray RG and Krak-On Roller on enemy team = "WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW"? YOU HAVE NO GOD.

The main objective is not to cover the ground with your ink, but having IN THE END more ground covered than the rest.

I can run around, spray, earn 1,1k points and still lose. But I can also defend the big areas in saltspray rigs, earn 400 points and still win. Or I can rush at the end with my team and turn everything around. This is when killing and creating space is useful and a bubble comes in very handy.
I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAAAAR...

nebbii

Inkling
NNID
nebbii
The Aerospray is really efficient against roller guys and height-neutral close-quarter battles but gets absolutely demolished when opponents get the slightest height-advantage or are using range stuff like chargers oh god chargers. Without any range it's impossible to win any height-disadvantaged battles since it's bullets fall like rocks, and gets demolished when the opponent is on a place like the mid-balconies on Arowana and can just rain down with spray guns or subs. It has strong ambush potential because of it's high DPS though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom