• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Escape from Octo Valley (Character Sheets)

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
Name(s): Fu

Species:Ringed Octoling

Gender(s):Female

Ink Color(s):Pink

Eye color(s):Yellow

Age(s):15

Appearance(s):Petite, Tentacurl hair,very small eyebrows
0320B429-910D-4ED0-9EC4-1047E204619F.jpeg

Backstory(ies): Fu has been an orphan all her life and has trouble fighting Crimsons and Sanitized Octolings because she knows that it’s not their choice to be on the other team. General Anemone assigned her to be backup and she goes on all sorts of mini-missions.

Personality(ies):kind, but fierce when provoked. Like Kelp and Coral, Fu took an immediate liking to Yashi. Very shy.

Cephalobro

Name(s): Fu

Species:Ringed Octoling

Gender(s):Female

Ink Color(s):pink

Eye color(s):Yellow

Age(s):15

Appearance(s):petite, Tentacurl hair,very small eyebrowsView attachment 6906

Backstory(ies): Fu has been an orphan all her life and has trouble fighting Crimsons and Sanitized Octolings because she knows that it’s not their choice to be on the other team. General Anemone assigned her to be backup and she goes on all sorts of mini-missions.

Personality(ies):kind, but fierce when provoked. Like Kelp and Coral, Fu took an immediate liking to Yashi. Very shy.
Alright, time to introduce her in the RP.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
okay here is mine
Name(s): Hachi

Species: Octoling

Gender(s):Male

Ink Color(s) pink ink

Eye color(s):red

Age(s):14

Appearance(s) just like my avatar.
Backstory: Hachi worked under d j Octavio until he was defeated by an Inkling known as Striker (agent 3) . angry,Octavio locked up his friends Known as Nana, Afro, And Pony.since then he was disregarded as a failure, But then found a way to redeem himself, By spying on General anemones army by passing as one of his troops he hoped to set his friends free, by stoping General anemones army from escaping the valley.

personality: Very focused on tasks at hand. he also gets angry when someone insults his friends

Last edited:

Cephalobro

okay here is mine
Name(s): Hachi

Species: Octoling

Gender(s):Male

Ink Color(s) pink ink

Eye color(s):red

Age(s):14

Appearance(s) just like my avatar.
Backstory: ??? (might need help on this)
personality: Very focused on tasks at hand. he also gets angry when someone insults his friends
Welcome to the RP!

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Name(s):Striker (agent 3)

Species: Inkling

Gender(s): Male

Ink Color(s): Blue

Eye color(s): Red

Age(s): 16

Appearance(s):
uses any type of shooter, blaster, sloshier, but prefers to use dualies

Personality(ies): Kind, defensive of those he loves, serious on the outside but a goofball on the inside

Last edited:

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
upload_2020-5-13_10-25-39.png
upload_2020-5-13_10-25-47.png

Name(s): Lizzy(agent 9), Grant (agent

Gender(s): Female(Lizzy) Male(Grant)

Ink Color(s): pink(Lizzy) green(Grant)

Eye color(s): Blue

Age(s): 15 (Lizzy) 16(Grant)

Appearance(s): See above

Backstory(ies): Striker's siblings and fellow agents. when Lizzy was kidnapped by the octarians, striker and grant became agents so they could rescue her. Eventually with the help of a converted octoling named Andrea(agent 8), they were able to rescue her. Lizzy then became agent 9 and with the help of Andrea, and the other members of the squidbeak splatoon, they were able to recover the great zapfish

Personality(ies): both have the Same personalities as Striker.

Last edited:
Queenie Monarch (Emperor's younger cousin)
Eye colour: a combo of blue and yellow
Ink colour: Sun yellow or sanitized
Relationships:
Emperor,Prinz (cousins)
Gloves (Boyfriend)
Celeste ( Best friend)
Playstyle: Defensive pacifist
Personality: Emo but friends and can sometimes get nerdy
Backstory:
It was her first year at Albacore High, when it happened, Goggles was holding a splatterscope and aiming it at her. During science, she was chatting to her lab partner and boyfriend, Gloves. Goggles fired the weapon during a experiment and she fell to the floor. In a panic, Gloves decided to intervene going out to find Goggles. Queenie and her family all moved away to Inkopolis, seeking a fresh start. She now hangs out with Team Emperor and X-Blood and Gloves. She is also known as the "Queen of Inkopolis", due to being a replacement on Team Emperor and X Blood who has never lost.

Appearance: inkling girl with the wave hairstyle and extremely pale skin. She either wears Emperor's gear or marinas outfit from the final fest, but ALWAYS has her pearlescent crown on

Last edited:
Hes a coroika character I wanna add more depth to.

Gloves Ikason
Eye colour: Pale Green
Ink colour : Sun yellow
Personality: Helpful but can get anxious over social media
Backstory: My parents neglected me and happily shoved me out last year. I never had any money until I joined Team Emperor. Everyday I think about Goggles. I get worried on Queenies behalf. I have over a thousand followers on Fishbook and every peice of Skalop gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom