• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Funny Moments Thread

I think the funniest moments for me defiantly come from the early days of splatoon, when i was a low level, no one knew what they where doing, and many of them where probably young kids.

i remember once playing with one of my friends. we where on the same team and there was this guy that would just jump to me and then immediately jump to him and back over to me over and over. i imagine this was a kid that just really liked the jumping animation XD

there was also a time i was playing salt spray rig hiding behind the mid and my teammates would just jump to me and run strait into the enemy (as they do) and get killed immediately. i was playing jr and had a bubbler ready as one of them spawned to me, so i used it. he died immediately after it was over of course but it was very funny to watch the enemy team scatter as this crazed newbie with a bubbler just ran strait into them. ah the good old days...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom