• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The great gear polishing and purification exchange!

CM86

Pro Squid
I have :head_vis000: with all run speed up. If anyone wants to order it, message me and I will give you my NNID.

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I only have one item of interest I believe.

:head_cap001::ability_swimspeed:
:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_specialsaver:

I have some Ink Res shoes with :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage:, but I don't know if those are as valuable

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I have :head_vis000: with all run speed up. If anyone wants to order it, message me and I will give you my NNID.
You're looking for :shoes_shi004::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:?

I have them with :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_swimspeed:
Would that be helpful to you at all?

Last edited:

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I would love to order your hunter hi tops! I'm wanting to get them pured with all ink recovery as well ^w^
I can offer:
:clothes_tel000::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:shoes_slo004::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht004::ability_damage::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
or if you'd like to finish these off
:shoes_slp002::ability_defenseup::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
I've actually never scummed or anything since I've had the game, so I didn't even have anything in mind to ask for! I'll take the Swim Speed shoes though! You can never have too much Swim Speed. When can you play? I'm on Central time, but I'm usually available in during the day and after 9 Central pretty much every day.

EDIT: and I goofed on the last ability. It's :ability_swimspeed:, but that doesn't actually matter any

Last edited:

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I've actually never scummed or anything since I've had the game, so I didn't even have anything in mind to ask for! I'll take the Swim Speed shoes though! You can never have too much Swim Speed. When can you play? I'm on Central time, but I'm usually available in during the day and after 9 Central pretty much every day.

EDIT: and I goofed on the last ability. It's :ability_swimspeed:, but that doesn't actually matter any
I'm central time too ^w^
I'll be able to play starting around 2pm today

CM86

Pro Squid
You're looking for :shoes_shi004::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:?

I have them with :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_swimspeed:
Would that be helpful to you at all?

Yes it would be helpful! Sounds like you will be on at 2pm central time. I will add your NNID and join in as well. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom