• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The great gear polishing and purification exchange!

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
If anyone is interested in helping me make
:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: let me know. I'll roll 2 slots in the front. You order until you get 2 slots. I order them back to get the last slot. Or skip the first step if someone already has 2 :ability_damage::ability_damage: on them.

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: let me know. I'll roll 2 slots in the front. You order until you get 2 slots. I order them back to get the last slot
Sure, I would love to. I'd be getting my first pure myself.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Got this... :head_cap011: :ability_specialsaver: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Anyone have :head_cap011: :ability_specialsaver: :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver: instead. I really didn't want the :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Got this... :head_cap011: :ability_specialsaver: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Anyone have :head_cap011: :ability_specialsaver: :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver: instead. I really didn't want the :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:.
Try to contact me in the discord if I don't respond via PM. I do have that hat. I'm going out to eat later tonight so don't know my schedule.

Sure, I would love to. I'd be getting my first pure myself.
I'd be the one making it a pure unless you really wanted to try and do it. The brand is Inkline so it would have a worse chance of rolling :ability_damage:.

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Have some Plum Casuals and Red Hi Tops both with Swim Speed, Swim Speed, Run Speed.

Can someone purify those?

I have some other 2/3s that I ordered that I'll look at later.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Brand Influence for both of those is Swim Speed. I could just roll the shoes for you, let you order them, and reload my save.

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
I'd be the one making it a pure unless you really wanted to try and do it. The brand is Inkline so it would have a worse chance of rolling :ability_damage:.
I'll keep trying to get it unless I get :ability_specialcharge:, :ability_inksavermain:, or :ability_damage: (obviously). I had an ivory peaks tee and rolled it so many times. I got triple bomb range, triple ink saver (main), two damage up (cause inkline and it's unfavored ability), and triple defense three times (favored). Took me 8 times to backup my game file, in the end I got :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksaversub: on it. So a little over a hundred super sea snails. The squid satin jacket with :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain: can be a different story.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
I'll keep trying to get it unless I get :ability_specialcharge:, :ability_inksavermain:, or :ability_damage: (obviously). I had an ivory peaks tee and rolled it so many times. I got triple bomb range, triple ink saver (main), two damage up (cause inkline and it's unfavored ability), and triple defense three times (favored). Took me 8 times to backup my game file, in the end I got :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksaversub: on it. So a little over a hundred super sea snails. The squid satin jacket with :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain: can be a different story.
Would you be able to order it today if I make it have 2 slots?

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Try to contact me in the discord if I don't respond via PM. I do have that hat. I'm going out to eat later tonight so don't know my schedule.

Alright, your discord name? Mine is: josh

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: let me know. I'll roll 2 slots in the front. You order until you get 2 slots. I order them back to get the last slot. Or skip the first step if someone already has 2 :ability_damage::ability_damage: on them.
I already made one with the first 2 slots. I don't recommend trying to roll the first two at once. The odds are 1/1089. I rolled the first *one* slot on my main, then scummed the second slot via Spyke on my alt account. Talk to me on Discord.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Anyone want me to help me purify this:
:shoes_sht009: :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_unknown:
I have the first two slots w/ Respawn time.

You order until you get the 2 slots, and the ? slot. If you don't get respawn time for the 3rd, then re order (: I'll do the same. If one of us gets pure, we can order off each other

Last edited:

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Hey guys, can anyone help out a good friend of mine in his purification? Since he can't make a SquidBoards account, I'm pitching his gear for him here. His name is Rafael, and his NNID is MR.MADMAN64. Plenty of his gear is composed of doubles that he wants purified.

He has:

Hats:
:head_hat001:: :ability_inksavermain:| :ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub:
:head_hdp000:: :ability_inksavermain:| :ability_specialduration::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration:
Skull Bandana: :ability_specialsaver:| :ability_runspeed::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_eye007:: :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_first:: :ability_inkrecovery:| :ability_defenseup::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_hdp002:: :ability_quickrespawn:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_bombrange:
:head_ncp000:: :ability_quicksuperjump:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_specialsaver::ability_swimspeed:
:head_msn000:: :ability_runspeed:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
:head_amb000:: :ability_swimspeed:| :ability_inksaversub::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_cap004:: :ability_openinggambit:| :ability_defenseup::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Cycle King Cap: :ability_defenseup:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:head_eye006:: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_specialduration::ability_inksaversub:

Shirts:
:clothes_tes019:: :ability_runspeed:| :ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_rvl:: :ability_inksaversub:| :ability_defenseup::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes022:: :ability_ninjasquid:| :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_jkt002:: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_runspeed:
Squid Satin Jacket: :ability_quickrespawn:| :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_tes003:: :ability_coldblooded:| :ability_runspeed::ability_defenseup::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_amb000:: :ability_inkrecovery:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
Forge Octarian Jacket: :ability_haunt:| :ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration::ability_bombrange:
Squid Girl Tunic: :ability_damage:| :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_bombrange:
:clothes_amb002:: :ability_quickrespawn:| :ability_quickrespawn::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown: (third slot not applied yet)
:clothes_amb001:: :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery::ability_unknown: (third slot not applied yet)
:clothes_shirt008:: :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:

Shoes:
Strapping Whites: :ability_inksaversub:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_sht000:: :ability_bombrange:| :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage:
Custom Trail Boots: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_specialduration::ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_shi002:: :ability_stealthjump:| :ability_quickrespawn::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Traditional Sandals: :ability_runspeed:| :ability_bombrange::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_bombrange:
:shoes_lts001:: :ability_stealthjump:| :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_bot003:: :ability_inkresistance:| :ability_runspeed::ability_bombrange::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_amb000:: :ability_inksaversub:| :ability_defenseup::ability_runspeed::ability_defenseup:
Squid Girl Shoes: :ability_swimspeed:| :ability_specialcharge::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_lts002:: :ability_specialcharge:: :ability_specialcharge::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_unknown: (third slot not applied yet)
:shoes_amb001:: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_inksaversub::ability_specialduration::ability_unknown: (third slot not applied yet)

AS A DISCLAIMER: For all pieces of gear belonging to brands with natural abilities, he wants the NATURAL ROLL, NOT the pure with the ability in which he already has a double. Most are already doubles in the natural ability, but some are not. The only exception to this is the Forge Octarian Jacket, in which he wants :ability_haunt:| :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:. As for the neutral brand gear, he wants the pure with the ability in which he already has a double. For the two slot gear, he said he wants those to be shinies (since the Turquoise Kicks are Rockenberg, he does not want the shiny there but instead wants the pure Run Speed Up).

In exchange for these purifications, he has these perfects to offer to anyone who wants:

Squid Nordic: :ability_comeback:| :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Cycle King Jersey: :ability_defenseup:| :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Soccer Cleats: :ability_bombsniffer:| :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_shi005:: :ability_inkresistance:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

If anyone is willing to help us, message me if you're addingg his NNID, and I'll tell him through Miiverse PMs. You'll have to use those too in order to organize the trading matches, but I'll do what I can myself! Any aid would be greatly appreciated! :D

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Hey guys, can anyone help out a good friend of mine in his purification? Since he can't make a SquidBoards account, I'm pitching his gear for him here. His name is Rafael, and his NNID is MR.MADMAN64. Plenty of his gear is composed of doubles that he wants purified.

He has:

Hats:
:head_hat001:: :ability_inksavermain:| :ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub:
:head_hdp000:: :ability_inksavermain:| :ability_specialduration::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration:
Skull Bandana: :ability_specialsaver:| :ability_runspeed::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_eye007:: :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_first:: :ability_inkrecovery:| :ability_defenseup::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_hdp002:: :ability_quickrespawn:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_bombrange:
:head_ncp000:: :ability_quicksuperjump:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_specialsaver::ability_swimspeed:
:head_msn000:: :ability_runspeed:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
:head_amb000:: :ability_swimspeed:| :ability_inksaversub::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_cap004:: :ability_openinggambit:| :ability_defenseup::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Cycle King Cap: :ability_defenseup:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:head_eye006:: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_specialduration::ability_inksaversub:

Shirts:
:clothes_tes019:: :ability_runspeed:| :ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_rvl:: :ability_inksaversub:| :ability_defenseup::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes022:: :ability_ninjasquid:| :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_jkt002:: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_runspeed:
Squid Satin Jacket: :ability_quickrespawn:| :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_tes003:: :ability_coldblooded:| :ability_runspeed::ability_defenseup::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_amb000:: :ability_inkrecovery:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
Forge Octarian Jacket: :ability_haunt:| :ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration::ability_bombrange:
Squid Girl Tunic: :ability_damage:| :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_bombrange:
:clothes_amb002:: :ability_quickrespawn:| :ability_quickrespawn::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown: (third slot not applied yet)
:clothes_amb001:: :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery::ability_unknown: (third slot not applied yet)
:clothes_shirt008:: :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:

Shoes:
Strapping Whites: :ability_inksaversub:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_sht000:: :ability_bombrange:| :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage:
Custom Trail Boots: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_specialduration::ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_shi002:: :ability_stealthjump:| :ability_quickrespawn::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Traditional Sandals: :ability_runspeed:| :ability_bombrange::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_bombrange:
:shoes_lts001:: :ability_stealthjump:| :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_bot003:: :ability_inkresistance:| :ability_runspeed::ability_bombrange::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_amb000:: :ability_inksaversub:| :ability_defenseup::ability_runspeed::ability_defenseup:
Squid Girl Shoes: :ability_swimspeed:| :ability_specialcharge::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_lts002:: :ability_specialcharge:: :ability_specialcharge::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_unknown: (third slot not applied yet)
:shoes_amb001:: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_inksaversub::ability_specialduration::ability_unknown: (third slot not applied yet)

AS A DISCLAIMER: For all pieces of gear belonging to brands with natural abilities, he wants the NATURAL ROLL, NOT the pure with the ability in which he already has a double. Most are already doubles in the natural ability, but some are not. The only exception to this is the Forge Octarian Jacket, in which he wants :ability_haunt:| :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:. As for the neutral brand gear, he wants the pure with the ability in which he already has a double. For the two slot gear, he said he wants those to be shinies (since the Turquoise Kicks are Rockenberg, he does not want the shiny there but instead wants the pure Run Speed Up).

In exchange for these purifications, he has these perfects to offer to anyone who wants:

Squid Nordic: :ability_comeback:| :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Cycle King Jersey: :ability_defenseup:| :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Soccer Cleats: :ability_bombsniffer:| :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_shi005:: :ability_inkresistance:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

If anyone is willing to help us, message me if you're addingg his NNID, and I'll tell him through Miiverse PMs. You'll have to use those too in order to organize the trading matches, but I'll do what I can myself! Any aid would be greatly appreciated! :D
Sorry, but none of the gear you posted is worth anything. To purify or make a gear shiny you need the first and second slot on the gear to be what you want otherwise ordering off of Spyke won't help. The ones that do fit that criteria are all brand favored and thus more easily rerolled without going through the convoluted process of ordering from Spyke and waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom