• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Meta's most underrated weapons.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
@SupaTim Yeah the neo when they appear are a pain to deal with since splash wall don't have any affect on their attacks, they have echolocator reveal your location and the ridiculous inkzooka to deal with
If you want to see a decent sloshing machine checkout Bernieman123 episode 6 it gives you a decent idea of how dangerous this weapon can be

Teeroy64

Inkling
NNID
teeroy64
I think the hydra is underrated. If it had a better matchup against chargers, then it would be s-tier.

Teeroy64

Inkling
NNID
teeroy64
Here is my opinion about squiffers: they have great mobility for chargers and when you pair that with their one hit kill potential they can be scary. The reason why they to not get used often is because splat chargers and e-liters can to what squiffers to almost as well as they can while having a good long range game. When you stack damage up, all there weapons can kill in 25 frames, so there is no real reason to use the squiffer over the other chargers.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Here is my opinion about squiffers: they have great mobility for chargers and when you pair that with their one hit kill potential they can be scary. The reason why they to not get used often is because splat chargers and e-liters can to what squiffers to almost as well as they can while having a good long range game. When you stack damage up, all there weapons can kill in 25 frames, so there is no real reason to use the squiffer over the other chargers.
Seriously, if you stack damage up on the Splat Charger/Splatterscope, you can splat in the same amount of time as a Squiffer while still having more range. The only reason there is to use a Squiffer over a Splat Charger is the kits, and even then i'd rather have the Kelp Splat Charger/Splatterscope. They need to buff the charge time just enough so it splats faster than a damage-stacked Splat Charger, but not too much that it makes the Bamboozler irrelevant.

Teeroy64

Inkling
NNID
teeroy64
They need to buff the charge time just enough so it splats faster than a damage-stacked Splat Charger, but not too much that it makes the Bamboozler irrelevant.
Seriously. I think e-liters and splat chargers need to take more time to charge to a kill shot. While at the same time bugging the squiffers charge time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom