• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Not So Great Turf War [IC thread]

Should We Ask The Commander for his name?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Ugh, their strategy seems to be to run away, except for this 'lil un." said the Octarian commander while picking up Rhin. "Um, sir, that one seems to be one of us." "Might as well take 'im for interrogation."
The Octarians retreated. "Huh. That seems odd. Might have forgotten something." Back at the Octarian base, they were fiercely interrogating Rhin. "So, where are you from? Why are you fighting us? Why do you look like us!?
@Topazrekerboy

1. Flip in your chair, throw a suction bomb to remove the rope, wink at the camera (wait, what?) and be a complete bad*** and make your escape(hopefully)
2. Answer their questions.
3. Call for mommy.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Oooohh, would you look at that. They're talking to Rhin. This'll be interesting to watch.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Rhin felt like lying.

"Ok, first, I'm from an secret Octarian Base far away from here.
Second, I was protecting you from a suction bomb right....there!" Rhin said as he secretly threw a Suction Bomb near them, almost Splating them.
"And third, I'm one of the rare male Octolings you find rarely around these parts, kinda got lost."

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Sir, he seems to be on our side. Should we recruit him to fight for us?" "Let him decide. He'll choose us anyways."

@Topazrekerboy

((Sorry for the slow response, it's been a long week))

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
"Hmmm...." Rhin thought "I could betray them, which could be nice, but wouldn't that change the present? I could betray my team, but wouldn't that change the present too? I guess I could snoop around their base for a little tiny bit. Couldn't hurt. Right?"

"Depends" Rhin said aloud "show me your base, then I'll think about it. If it's nice and luxurious I might join you, but if it doesn't appeal, nah"

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Sir, what about the others?" "Take them away as well." said the captain, shooing the soldier away.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Does that mean the Octarians win? Where'd the Inkling forces.....oh, they're right below me. What the heck just happened? These were all thoughts going through Kbot's head as he watched Rhin walk with an Octarian soldier. WHAT IS HE THINKING!

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
There was an Octoling sneaking up behind Kbot, getting her Octoshot ready. The Octoling was about to jump up and splat him, which would make him respawn in Octarian jail, when she got splatted. "Oy, kid, you gonna help out or just get yourself splatted?"

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"This war form is foreign to me. I'll help if you want, just tell me what is going on. It's hard to understand anything happening right now" Kbot replied.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Well, we don't have much time, but if you want to know anything, it's this:if you get splatted, you'll be sent to their base for interrogation, before they splat you. For real the second time."

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"Okay. Going for Kills and can't die. Got it." That was all he needed.

Kbot was especially aware of his surroundings and made sure he always had his back to the inkling line. He started using the Splattershot that he was given a while ago and felt right at home. Oh, better be careful not to accidentally pull out one of my Splat Bombs. I don't know if they have them yet.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
An Octoling had just received an Inkzooka. The Octoling went on a killing spree, wiping out Kbot, Ranae, and Inkario. They were immediately sent to the Octarian base.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"Well, carp." Kbot wasn't too enthused. "How the heck did that even happen? That's not even freaking.....ugh."

I hate to put it this way, but what happens to the future when we die in the past? Are we going to go ahead foreward? What'll happen? Nothing in the future will happen.

This is the part where I wish our squad had some sort of telepathy. These guys need to not say a single word about coming from the future. These slimy Octopi will use us otherwise.

(Yes, "carp" is spelled correctly. I'm going to assume we don't have telepathy, so none of you know my thoughts.))

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
"OOooh, this base is nice! And, cold."

Wonder how we're getting out of this one, if we are. If everyone just plays along it should be fine, right?

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
"Eh! This base is actually cool! Literally!...Is that an Ice Cream Machine?!" Rhin said as he dived straight for it

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Kbot overheard something about an Ice Cream Machine. There could only be one person wondering about an ice cream machine....

That's Rhin. Hmmmm. Maybe he'll recognize us sitting here.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Get away from there. That's for torturing Inklings." said an Octarian to Rhin. Meanwhile, the Octrarian general was being informed of the recently captured Inklings. The general went down to the prison. "Well well well. Lookie what we have here. Nice, fresh Inklings, ready to be interrogated. Did you really think you would win? No. You can't. You know why? Because you are the 'bad guys'. You can either co-operate and get a quick death and maybe survive and fight for us. If not, well, we have a much slower demise for you. Your choice. And don't even think about escaping. Only way to do that is by eating the ice cre- I mean, there is no way to escape. No way at all. So, good luck." The Octarian slammed the door shut and swam away through the ink paths littered throughout the underground fortress before disappearing into one of those teacup things. "Sorry friends, but it looks like this is the end of the line."
((Are you enjoying the RP so far? I hope so. Anyways, that was the end of cycle one, I hope you enjoyed. I'm switching management for the week over to @VeryButter If you have any suggestions, post them in the OOC thread. See ya!))

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Maybe we are the bad guys in their eyes. I remember Paradise Lost, A presumably Octarian painting that shows a squid spying on them.

I still wonder what happens when we die here. I don't know that I want to take that risk, though. Where was the interrogation, anyways?

Wait a minute, SQUID PHONES!!!! Why didn't I think about that earlier?
Kbot pulled his out and immediately contacted the others. He already knew that phones contacted one another directly rather than contacting a central point.

'Any ideas guys?
Few rules with these right now:
1) don't get caught using it
2) turn your ringer off now
3) don't text Rhin'

'Also, anyone know if Sheldon carries one of these?'

'And remember: Ice Cream. Heck if I know what that means.'

((Heck yes I'm enjoying it thus far! Thanks for setting this up!

I assume we have some downtime, so I'm running an intermission....I guess? Something like that. Brainstorming and such.))

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Hey, I have Sheldon's number should I call him?" asks Inkario, right before the Inkling commander asks what they are doing. "What are you doing, eh? Fancy future things. Bah, I'll get us out of here without yer help."
((Edit:Sorry, I got impatient waiting for VeryButter. ٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
So Sheldon does have one of our phones.

'Call, no. Text, yes. That'd be great no need to draw attention to us.' Kbot typed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom