• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Not So Great Turf War [IC thread]

Should We Ask The Commander for his name?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Inkario sent a message to Sheldon, saying that they were trapped and needed his help. He got a quick response: 'What did I tell you about not interacting with the Turf War? Well, try asking the Inkling commander for his name. That might tell us who he turns out to be.' Inkario sent a message to the others: 'Sheldon told me to ask the commander his name. Should I?"

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
'First, give me Sheldon's number so I can explain the scenario we're in. Second, sure. Why not.'

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
"Wait a second..." Rhin thought "In the Great Turf war, the Octarian forces were dominating the Inklings and were about to win the turf war becuase they created the great Octoweapons right? And the only reason the lost is because an Octoling tripped over a electrical charger for the great Octoweapons, breaking them, making them lose. So all I have to do is break the circuit charger-thingy right? Easy" Rhin thought. He went over it over and over and it sounded like it was a great idea, in his a opinion.

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
((Finally, I have posted! :D))

Inkario quickly texted Sheldon's number to Kbot, and then looked to the commander. "Hey, what's your name?"

The Inkling commander looked to Inkario, "Why do you wanna know?" He shrugged. "Eh, well, I'm Captain Cuttlefish, leader of the Squidbeak Splatoon."

Inkario went back to his phone. 'He says his name is Captain Cuttlefish'

((Welp, that's my first time writing Cuttlefish. someone please get me a guide))

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Wait, what?

That couldn't be him. There was no way there could be a coincidence like that. Oh, crap.

'Okay, wow. Wasn't expecting that one.' Kbot typed. 'Whatever we do, don't let it affect him. Don't tell him what to do. That would SIGNIFICANTLY impact our lives.

Meanwhile, to Sheldon now, Kbot's tentacles flew across the phone. 'Hey, Sheldon. This is Kbot. I'm the sciency one stuck in the Great Turf War. We're in a bit of a pickle. So, a few things. 1) Where are you now? 2) How's progress coming along there? and 3) If we just so happened to be locked in an Octarian base, any ideas on what we should do?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom