• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Unreleased Gear (Datamining)

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Shoes:
The first one is MSN001-003, which is Mission which is Octo Valley, but IDK why they're different or why there's 3 :\ They don't even have text entries...
I just figured out why they have that filename. They're the ski boots that Agent 3 dons when you pick up a piece of armor!

EDIT: Probably means there's going to be more single-player content, and that's one of the things I wanted.

Last edited:

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Don't they change a bit if you stack multiple layers of armor? That's probably why there's 3 of them.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Don't they change a bit if you stack multiple layers of armor? That's probably why there's 3 of them.
The only thing that changes to my knowledge is your helmet (it gains up to two fishing rods), and what color the suit's spots are (purple for one peice, yellow for two, and green for three) . It could just as well mean that they didn't get to rendering the jacket and helmet.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I feel like the Varsity Jacket and Shirtstravaganza won't be released due to similarities to existing gear (Varsity Jacket, Baby-Jelly Shirt). That being said I hope the Forest Vest makes it in because it's fresh AF compared to the other vests.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I feel like the Varsity Jacket and Shirtstravaganza won't be released due to similarities to existing gear (Varsity Jacket, Baby-Jelly Shirt). That being said I hope the Forest Vest makes it in because it's fresh AF compared to the other vests.
I think it looks different enough from the Baby-Jelly Shirt. Not sure about the varsity jackets though (Can't remember what it looks like in game.)

Mortiz

Inkling
Can't find any info on the 2 new gear that was released with 2.8.0.. All talk is about the weapons.

I've ordered the Cap and it is 3-star, Damage main and Zekko as brand.

Anyone with info on the Shirt? I gotz to know! =)

KPMGSquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheMiiGunner
Can't find any info on the 2 new gear that was released with 2.8.0.. All talk is about the weapons.

I've ordered the Cap and it is 3-star, Damage main and Zekko as brand.

Anyone with info on the Shirt? I gotz to know! =)
I think the shirt is Zekko, too.
It has cold-blooded as a main ability.

Both items were available in my shops after I updated the game. I thought it happened that way for everyone.

Mortiz

Inkling
I think the shirt is Zekko, too.
It has cold-blooded as a main ability.

Both items were available in my shops after I updated the game. I thought it happened that way for everyone.
OK thx =) No I had neither of them in the shop..

Arcadian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedOfSloth
Is the CoroCoro Hoodie and Hat all that's available? There must be more, or some shoes to go with it at least?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom