• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ver 2.2.0 Patch notes out

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
My sister mains the N-Zap '89, Jet Squelcher, the Splattershot Pro, and the Heavy Splatling and is thinking of using one of the Nozzlenoses, so to her, the only real nerf she's concerned about are the Splash Walls.

As for me, I use every single weapon I can get my hands on and switch between totally different ones often, and I play them as if they were nerfed already as I'm not good enough to use 3/4-charged E-liters and I already try to get direct hits with blasters, so it won't affect me that much either. That aside, I am trying to get better with blasters, as I can't aim for beans (or rather, I CAN aim, but not at moving targets), so it's going to make my practicing harder.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
So I never ran damage ups on my blaster jsut cause I never focused on them. does this mean that it will play the same basically?

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I just played Splatoon today after a long while of not playing it. I really don't see much difference in weapons. The Bamboozler's upgrade is noticeable though. I tried it out today and yeah... you can shoot more ink before it runs out. But it maybe just me. I maybe just a huge idiot babbling about nothing~

Damandatwin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Damandatwin
I just played Splatoon today after a long while of not playing it. I really don't see much difference in weapons. The Bamboozler's upgrade is noticeable though. I tried it out today and yeah... you can shoot more ink before it runs out. But it maybe just me. I maybe just a hug idiot babbling about nothing~
the update isn't out yet lol

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, I can say that the Heavy Splatling buff lets you get almost an extra half-charge, and the Inkzooka still makes me question my game preferences :( (and I haven't seen so many rollers since the Global Testfire :confused:)

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Hey, now the names and authors of the tracks appear in Squid Beatz! Pretty cool detail.
Whoa, really? That gives me incentive to continue on with the amiibo missions and not procrastinate on them just because I don't really like how the samurai and techno-armor look.

Is "Dubble Bath" the one I used to call "Scrub Daddy"?

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Don't really want to give too much away (maybe i'm selfish) but i've tried the E-litre out again and I can say this much: You need to charge moar.

Other stuff:

Splatterscopes could rise because of this
Bomb rush doesn't feel much faster
Splattershots will require attack up now
Rollers need to be more accurate (a.k.a no more jank, more skill)
Dual squelcher have more natural run speed
H-3 Nozzlenose, holy hell more turf!
Blasters AoE nerf much appreciated
Splash-o-matic doesn't need attack up anymore

Demonic Labrys

Pro Squid
NNID
Omega_Snakey
i find it funny the map changes only added walls, bags, and more bags XD

Splattershots will require attack up now
well i tried my octoshot and its still 4 shots to splat someone

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Can someone confirm if the Splash Wall can be taken out by a single E-Liter 3k shot? I placed one earlier in Moray Towers and it died immediately, so I'm not sure if it's that weak or someone else shot it without me noticing; I'm afraid that my least favorite sub weapon is now useless for my passive playstyle (and that I can't do anything about chargers now :confused:)

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I hear something about placeholders for 4 new maps from the data mining. What are their codenames? Then again, maybe it's better not to ask--I'd bet the data mning to figure out the next four maps after Hammerhead Bridge caused a delay in new map releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom