• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weapon Incoming: Splash-o-matic!

Splatoon really knows how to stay fresh! Tonight at 7pm PT the Splash-o-matic will become available to use. While no official stats have been released it was described by Splatoon JP as a "blazing fast shooter." It's sub weapon is the Suction Bomb and the special weapon is Bomb Rush. Pictures of the Splash-o-matic in action can be found below. So get ready for another inkcredible weapon for Splatoon, and be sure to stay fresh!

Comments

Looks like a faster aerospray. I will try it out though I don't like the sub and special weapons it comes with.

Wow... Not even two days and we already get a BRAND NEW WEAPON!

As for the description based on the Splatoon Tumblr, It has less spread, meaning it´s more accurate at hitting enemies.
It would mean that it will be a weapon that will kill fast, I´d say faster than Aerospray even.

Also, it´s good to see Suction Bomb Rush on another weapon. Moreso for variatie sake.

The future map and weapon list is getting shorter and shorter; or at least the one we know of from the guide book. For weapons we are still missing: Rapid Blaster Deco, Nzap89, L3-Nozzlenose, E-liter 3k scope, Custom E-liter 3k and the Carbon Roller. The stages we are missing are: Bluefin Depot and Camp Triggerfish.

Blazing fast?

Better say goodbye to Aerosprays and N-ZAP '85s, 'cuz now we got something that shoots EVEN FASTER.
...Unless further study proves me wrong.

From the pictures it looks like it won't even have a fire rate, but shoot a continous stream of ink. Seems like a flamethrower-like weapon to be, but we will see in the game soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom