• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weapon Incoming: Splash-o-matic!

Splatoon really knows how to stay fresh! Tonight at 7pm PT the Splash-o-matic will become available to use. While no official stats have been released it was described by Splatoon JP as a "blazing fast shooter." It's sub weapon is the Suction Bomb and the special weapon is Bomb Rush. Pictures of the Splash-o-matic in action can be found below. So get ready for another inkcredible weapon for Splatoon, and be sure to stay fresh!

Comments

Wow... Not even two days and we already get a BRAND NEW WEAPON!

As for the description based on the Splatoon Tumblr, It has less spread, meaning it´s more accurate at hitting enemies.
It would mean that it will be a weapon that will kill fast, I´d say faster than Aerospray even.

Also, it´s good to see Suction Bomb Rush on another weapon. Moreso for variatie sake.
As long as it deals less damage than the Aero per shot, I have no issue.

It's impossible for it to be faster than the Aerospray, because the Aerospray's rate of fire is already maxed out. Watch the video @RocketClauncher posted - it's like the Aero but with much less spread and (I think) more range.

Aww man, I wanna try out this new weapon, but I won't be getting it till around Sun-Mon, cause I'm in New Orleans right now on vacation. Boo. ;;

Looks super interesting, and uses bombs+a Bomb Rush special, so I can't wait to try it out.

Covers ground like a Charger but has less range and doesn't KO all that quick, but it's not vulnerable up close.

Eh. It's alright. I just don't like Shooters. :p

Ive been using it for the past hour, i really really really wish it had the inkstrike. if it did it would be perfect.....

I'm a Roller, but this feels really natural to use. That's saying something considering I usually suck with them.

As long as it deals less damage than the Aero per shot, I have no issue.
Nope, deals more actually. It's a 4 hit KO, but the enemy only needs 1 main Defense Up to make it 5. Though honestly, considering Defense Up only affects two weapos at this point, the ability will only show up for people who want their gear slots unlocked, so it shoudn't be a big deal.

I just took the Splash-o-Matic out for a spin, and I have to say the Suction Bomb Rush has saved my bacon more than a few times that hour. I think it'll be my new main from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom