Weapon Incoming: Splash-o-matic!

Splatoon really knows how to stay fresh! Tonight at 7pm PT the Splash-o-matic will become available to use. While no official stats have been released it was described by Splatoon JP as a "blazing fast shooter." It's sub weapon is the Suction Bomb and the special weapon is Bomb Rush. Pictures of the Splash-o-matic in action can be found below. So get ready for another inkcredible weapon for Splatoon, and be sure to stay fresh!

Comments

Looks like a faster aerospray. I will try it out though I don't like the sub and special weapons it comes with.

Wow... Not even two days and we already get a BRAND NEW WEAPON!

As for the description based on the Splatoon Tumblr, It has less spread, meaning it´s more accurate at hitting enemies.
It would mean that it will be a weapon that will kill fast, I´d say faster than Aerospray even.

Also, it´s good to see Suction Bomb Rush on another weapon. Moreso for variatie sake.

The future map and weapon list is getting shorter and shorter; or at least the one we know of from the guide book. For weapons we are still missing: Rapid Blaster Deco, Nzap89, L3-Nozzlenose, E-liter 3k scope, Custom E-liter 3k and the Carbon Roller. The stages we are missing are: Bluefin Depot and Camp Triggerfish.

Blazing fast?

Better say goodbye to Aerosprays and N-ZAP '85s, 'cuz now we got something that shoots EVEN FASTER.
...Unless further study proves me wrong.

From the pictures it looks like it won't even have a fire rate, but shoot a continous stream of ink. Seems like a flamethrower-like weapon to be, but we will see in the game soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom