Weird inkling names!

Ghost Prince

Inkling
NNID
adiosToreasnore
I always wonder if the moms and dads on Splatoon are actual parents playing Splatoon or just kids using their parents' NNID.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
"Daddy". I never know if they're being kinky or just overly proud they have functional sperm.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
I saw someone named wet an.us one day while playing a turf war....

It was a weird day.

Mash

Inkling
NNID
TMashy
So many "moms
and "dads". It's wierd. I also once saw one that's name was "Ilikeitbig" or somehing like that.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
So many "moms
and "dads". It's wierd.
Because the name comes from the Mii associated with an account, those names are usually for one of two reasons - a Mii is named after the family member, reasonably enough, and either said family member plays Splatoon or a child too young to have an email (and hence their own NNID) uses the parent's account to play. In both cases, it's great to see them at higher ranks!

G

girigiriHERO

For English I was double squadding and got paired with "Bacon" and Eggs" so I thought that was cute. Japanese are straight up messed, like わかねりんご (seaweed apple) and プロチ○コポテト (pro penis potato)

it doesn't literally say penis (ちんこ/チンコ) but using a ○ in Japanese to replace a syallable leaves it open to interpetation...but there is nothing else I can see fit. It's like naming yourself "f〇ck you".

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ran into some guy earlier today with the name #Lastfest. I wasn't sure if I should chuckle or groan at it, but I guess it works well enough.

FirestormNeos

Senior Squid
NNID
FirestormNeos
>take disk out of case
>put disk in Wii U
>turn on console
>boot up game
>squid sisters announce stages
>equip weapon I feel like using
>enter turf war lobby

>see someone named "LimpBizkit"
>they're using a roller

>turn off console
>take disk out of console
>put disk back in case
>give up on life

Last edited:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
On the same team in TW, I saw Mario and Sonic (and Char, if you want to interpret that as representing Pokémon!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom