What are some dream kits you wish were in the game?

yep_beans

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-4689-2594
custom range blaster with splat bomb kraken need I say more

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i already made a different thread about my kit predictions but if i had to pick some options with total disregard to realism, i'd go with glooga + fizzy + inkjet and tetras + splat bomb + kraken. if those kits happened i would never play anything else ever again

Joeweaverwvu

Inkling
NNID
Pwetzels20
Switch Friend Code
SW-4209-0037-4617
I wanted custom blaster to have marker/burst. I would have taken burst bomb. That weapon with a quick way to paint your feet would be my ideal.

allowingpluto7

Inkling
NNID
Pluto7
Switch Friend Code
SW-2191-5596-6321
Nova with burst wave. enough said, if this actually happened I would die of excitement

ruccsacc

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1299-9210-6035
here's some of mine i would like

-gloogas fizzy/inkjet
-splat dualies burst/inkjet
-dread wringer burst/inkjet
-nautilus suction or splat bomb/inkjet or zooka
-reeflux fizzy/zooka
-heavy wall/any
-tri-stringer torpedo or autbomb/crab
-dynamo burst or torpedo/booyah
-dapples splat bomb/kraken or splashdown

some of these I'm not fully decided on but i think they would all be a lot of fun

TheKAmiKaZESquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kamibear00
Heavy Edit Toxic Mist, Ink Storm
52 gal deco Torpedo/triple ink strike
Nautilus 79 burst bomb/triple splash down
e-liter beacons/super chumps
hydra point sensors/tacticooler

Maskavado

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Dynamo Marker Wail has been on my mind ever since it came out I NEED IT 😭 getting Chump on Gold was, a choice, so id just really like a good special

Tessaract

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4294-0029-0913
Pencil with beakon and crab. I enjoy playing the cooler kit more aggressively, but the more supportive nature of the kit discourages fighting in favor of paint spam. I'm shocked there still isn't a backline beakon option (BPN was disappointing in that regard) or a backline crab option. You're already in position to crab without moving much, and beakons means your team can play more aggressively too.

arrow

Inkling
tri stringer / torpedo / rain!! i love chip damaging people to death <3

RubberCF

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2041-7487-3622
Bamboo with mine and any special would get me to main the weapon again.
Mini with splat bomb and rain would be great since it can do 2 full charges after, and rain healing it would let it keep up aggro even after getting dmged, since usually it would have to stop charging or firing to heal.
Hedit with beakon and also rain would be awesome. Beakon would let it play more aggressively bc even if it dies, teammates have a way to jump in, and bc it needs to charge so much, it doesnt get a lot of use from a sub that is used mid combat anyways. Rain for the same reason as mini

non

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3930-8296-4022
flux fizzy zooka fizzy cause it literally does everything flux wants and zooka cause it’s a fast spammable to pressure long range threats

Winky!

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8385-3054-6034
In a sense a kit that you want and you believe would be amazing but would probably be unlikely. For my example my dream kit would be a Roller with Fizzy Bomb and Kraken. Fizzy would function as a great Curling alt, and make decent paint and poke. And Kraken is pretty self explanatory.
Dreadwringer burst wail,it'd be so fun

SillyMaru

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3802-2361-4043
burst bomb ink storm dualie squelchers. Burst is literally the perfect sub for it, it doesnt take that much ink, and it helps with DS´ awful kill time, and rain helps with that as well

also it would be super fun

Mjmannella

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6515-6020-5729
My friends love to give my grief about this but I was really hoping the second Splatana Stamper kit would have Curling Bomb and Kraken Royale. I'm aware that Curling Bomb isn't actually very useful but it's still kind of funny to pair them up. And with a highly complimentary special in the form of Kraken Royale, I think it'll still be a perfectly functional kit overall.

WIP Riley

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-8150-4404-2151
In a sense a kit that you want and you believe would be amazing but would probably be unlikely. For my example my dream kit would be a Roller with Fizzy Bomb and Kraken. Fizzy would function as a great Curling alt, and make decent paint and poke. And Kraken is pretty self explanatory.

I'd die for enpery to have had burst zooka or jet or kraken

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
Splatana Wiper with Fizzy Bomb and either Inkjet or Kraken

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom