• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What If You Got To Make A Weapon?

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
A spraycan?! And destroying Metal Gear Style? That sounds pretty dang cool.
Sounds like a support weapon, so let's give it a support aspect.
It would have a very short range and rapid rate of fire, with only a small ink spread. But, if you're within a close enough range, you'll blind your opponent when you spray them.

Watermonster1

Full Squid
NNID
Jayden
Switch Friend Code
SW-1083-9987-9105
Hyrda + It loading speed is fast as a mini splatling + it have range of stringray and can go through wall and not slow and is very fast and rapid
sound like a oc lol

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Hydra splatling with fast charging rate, has 2 ink tanks, and can fly as a jet pack when at full ink (came up with the that before splatoon 2 came out). This straight from my fanfic

Nuddlmaus

Pro Squid
NNID
Nuddlmaus
As old Unreal Tournament 2003 fanboi i would love something like the Linkgun where you shoot a constant stream of Ink, which also can stick to teammates give them some advantage like always color the ground beneath the player when he is moving.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I'd like a weapon that is focused on jumping and gunning, kinda like the Dualies but for jumping. Like when you jump it's accuracy actually increases and when you leap in squid form and fire both your damage and range increases drastically allowing for a very agile attack style.

Since there's a Nintendo Zapper in the game it'd be cool to see the Nintendo Super Scope as a charger maybe? Or maybe even have the allmighty Powerglove in the game, too?

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
I'd like a weapon that is focused on jumping and gunning, kinda like the Dualies but for jumping. Like when you jump it's accuracy actually increases and when you leap in squid form and fire both your damage and range increases drastically allowing for a very agile attack style.

Since there's a Nintendo Zapper in the game it'd be cool to see the Nintendo Super Scope as a charger maybe? Or maybe even have the allmighty Powerglove in the game, too?
Freddy Krueger boss fight confirmed.

GearWax

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
KoopaTroopaBloop
Pretty simple. I got the idea after some user with like an op weapon started butchering me and my team mates and I was like, you know what? I'll make a weapon that can completely DESTROY HIM.
So go show your ideas of what weapons you would create if you had control over Splatoon 2! And no, I don't give a single crud if you make it like the Op weapon of all time.
Dualies that fire blaster shots after rolling.
Charger with invisible aim assist that does 99.9 damage but charges fast

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Oh yeah, i forgot to mention this idea of a very limited-ranged splatling but when firing it'd actually make you run much faster than normal.

the

Inkling Commander
Is there any game where jumping INKREASES the accuracy?
Well.... Zelda BotW slows down time when shooting arrows in midair.......

Guys. Will Splatoon 2 finally give us the inkbow we deserve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom