What is the most silly thing in the game you always enjoy

Cephalobro

Octarian Storyteller
Site Moderator
I always enjoy it when after getting through/skipping Deep Cut's news section, I find a few female Inklings and female Octolings standing close to my character and staring at him. This happens completely out of my control by the way but I love it nonetheless because it completely fits with him being my main Octoling OC.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
salmon run end-of-shift celebrations :) i'm too sweaty to enjoy squid partying in pvp (except for like, splatfest mirror matches or being the last few inkfish standing after a cascade-of-disconnects situation) but i love how everyone just knows that when we make it through wave 3 we party. this is worker solidarity who needs to unionize grizzco

also li'l buddy's hiding spots in the lobby. some are just cute and others are like... how did bro get there

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
The Tacticooler jingle and accompanying "Refreshing!" (I'd joke that the little dopamine hit is part of the reason I main Tacticooler Tri-Slosher Nouveau.)
The rattle of a fully charged Heavy Edit. The punch of a Blaster direct (or a Charger shot, or whatever Sloshing Machine does, I guess). The common thread so far is enjoyable sound design.

Fist bumps. Don't ask me how many clips I have because I could not tell you.
Similar to Venting above, rolling a bomb into the jaws of a Maws at a safe distance.
Absurd Side Order loadouts. I don't care what you say, rapid firing the Order Blaster into a portal explosion that takes up most of your screen will never not be funny.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
I hate Manta Maria but the boat near spawn? That's such an amazing spot, I love it.
It's such a useless area to be in but that's what makes it fun.

Neko :D

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
@Grushi, @Aiko.Octo @Hokuto I definitely have to agree with you all that fist bumping is silly and fun, but specifically with the charger's "Square Show-off" emote, then I will die of silly 😍

Reliving memories in Alterna always makes me feel good.
Scratch that-
It makes me feel AMAZING!

Walking around any map during a recon with my buddies.
Uh, one time I guess I felt really lucky to be playing with them, so in the middle of a battle I started crying because I felt so good to be playing with the people I love.
We ended up winning and they joke about it ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME
That was years ago 💀
GOD-
They still make fun of me for it
In summary, playing with friends is great 😁

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Angle Shooter. The sub may be about as threatening as a warm summer breeze, but repeatedly sniping enemies with it is always hilarious, and its direct hit sound tickles my brain more than anything else in the game's sound design. I pray that it eventually gets buffed.

OCTöHEAD

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
any
fistbumps ofcourse. specially with how silly it looks with some poses

+1 for angle shooter too! it's fun to poke with at silly ranges

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom