• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is your favorite weapon in Splatoon?

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
So far Quick Splat and Splattershot Jr. look the most suited for me, of course I'll try other weapons to mix it up once in a while.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
My favorite to least favorite, in order:

Brush > Blaster > Splattershot Jr. > Splattershot > Splat Charger > Squiffer > .52 Gal > Roller.

I hate the roller. Sue me. :P

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
Not sure what weapon this is supposed to be but I want it! reminds me of some of the cool looking Super Soakers from back in the day :scared:

Last edited:

hellotherekyle

Inkling
NNID
kap10kyle
Is there even a video of the ink brush being used as a weapon? I've seen footage of it used to spread ink, but how do you fight with it?

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
Is there even a video of the ink brush being used as a weapon? I've seen footage of it used to spread ink, but how do you fight with it?
This video has a few short clips of the ink brush in use:

looks like you can swing it to splash ink in front of you at short range like the roller, but with much faster attack speed and probably lower range

hellotherekyle

Inkling
NNID
kap10kyle
This video has a few short clips of the ink brush in use:

looks like you can swing it to splash ink in front of you at short range like the roller, but with much faster attack speed and probably lower range
Yeah I've seen that but they didn't show it in use during combat. I'm wondering how it works against another player.

Awesome98911

Inkling
NNID
Schaefl14
Aerospray rg, n-zap 89, splattershot, hero shot, dual squelcher, and custom dual squelcher. I don't know why, they just suit me well.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
I really enjoy the Tentatek Splattershot, Heroshot Replica, Dynamos, Aerosprays, L-3 Nozzle Nose D

Last edited:

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Wow, that was one helluva necro...but the thread was a fun trip down memory lane.

I like the Dual Squelcher and anything with burst bombs (especially the Splattershot). I also like the .52 Deco because it is my "hipster" weapon.

I use just about any shooter though, because I get bored.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I enjoy the Splash-O-Matics the most, though I also like playing with the Dual Squelcher, the N-ZAP '85, the Carbon Rollers, and the Zink Mini-Splatling.

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
Tentatek Splattershot for its all-round capabilities, Kelp Splatterscope for the quick charge up & viable range, Dual Squelcher for its impeccable range as a shooter.

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
My favorite used to be the gold dynamo roller, but right now it is the splash-o-matic. I like the luna blaster for aesthetics,.... I can't use one to save my squids life tho!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I think my favorite weapon is one of the octobrushes, but I like them both about equally

Tegan

Inkling
NNID
Wolfie-Kins
I prefer the amiibo weapons because of bomb rushes and killer wails.
But I usually strongly enjoy using the Aerospray RG and the N-Zap '89.

dubious

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hyomin
No real order, but Gold Dynamo, Splat Roller, Slosher and Inkbrush. The .52 Gal Deco is nice too, just guns are harder to use ;~;

Tuff

Full Squid
NNID
Wolfysmash
Splattershot Jr., Gold Dynamo Roller, and Luna Blaster Neo are 3 of my absolute favs. They're soooo fun. Sloshing Machine is probably my runner up but I admittedly don't use it as much as I'd maybe like to.

mewzuls

Inkling
I love the massive ink output of the inkbrush. I can single-handedly retake a zone in Splat Zones. Ttk is also good, and mobility is phenomenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom