What weapon do you main?

Switch Friend Code
SW-1134-1326-2825
Hi I made this thread to ask what weapons people mainly play octobrush but I’m 4* with dapples and duallie squelches. No negative comments on what other people play.

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Tri-slosher Nouveau my best friend forever! Funnily enough I ALSO mained Dapple Dualies and specifically Dapple Dualies Nouveau for a very long time (4 star on vDapples and 5 stars on nDapples), but I fell out of love with how they play. NTri just really never feeds BAD to play in my eyes, whereas Dapples, I'd switch wildly between games going "Wow, this weapon is SO fun!" to "I'm so burnt out I never want to touch this weapon again". NTri is just a lot more consistently fun for me to play, but both Dapples still have a soft spot in my heart <3

Flango

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/him
Depends who is asking, if it’s in a profreshinal capacity then I play the heavy edit with the ability to flex to the Snipewriter 5H.

Casually, the hydra is my baby.

Hokuto

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I main Tri-Slosher Nouveau, which became the one-trick I associate with my Agent of Chaos. Funny you ask this question now, though, because I took my Agent 4 and his N-ZAPs (yes, both of them) out for the Splatfest.

Edit: I like NTri for the combination of movement speed, two hit splat, Fizzy Bomb utility, and dopamine boost every time I see "Refreshing!" pop up on screen. (I joke that I'm actually a Tacticooler main, if I remembered to pop my special before overextending and getting got.) I also bust out the Splat Dualies from time to time. Can't go wrong with 'em.

Last edited:

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
Tri-slosher Nouveau my best friend forever! Funnily enough I ALSO mained Dapple Dualies and specifically Dapple Dualies Nouveau for a very long time (4 star on vDapples and 5 stars on nDapples), but I fell out of love with how they play. NTri just really never feeds BAD to play in my eyes, whereas Dapples, I'd switch wildly between games going "Wow, this weapon is SO fun!" to "I'm so burnt out I never want to touch this weapon again". NTri is just a lot more consistently fun for me to play, but both Dapples still have a soft spot in my heart <3
You…you use tri slosher…? /j
IMG_1445.jpeg

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
It's changed a lot before but for a while now it's been the swords basically. I'll play all of them happily. Would probably play vanilla Inkbrush by far more than any of them but sadly it gives me wrist pain whenever I play it now :c

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i have used stamper 50-60% of the time in every season, and 5-starred it in the beginning of the second season. it being so fun is basically the only reason i play the game so much. also that was after just being a sploosh player in A+ rank splat 2 that only just learned how amazing motion controls are. (i seriously wanna talk about how cool the gyro aim is but it's too much for this post)

i also really like squeezer, dualie squelchers (yes both kits), nautilus, range blaster, and the squiffers. so mainly the weapons that are difficult to play, and range blaster. if the weapon feels too easy it just isn't satisfying for me

my next favorite would be any chargers besides PENCIL!!!!!!!! AAAAA I HATE PENCIL AAAAA!!!!!, any dualies, sploosh (why did they give us the timmy kit and not sploosh 7 ):), slosher deco, big swig, carbon deco. i mainly play these weapons if i want to just like chill or take a break from the more mechanically demanding weapons, except chargers i just feel like playing backline sometimes (until i realize i have to rely on the rest of my team to push).

im also okay on sorella tent and it is really fun but i have to learn how to use it better becuase i only pop off like every few games and only on clams for some reason.

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
You…you use tri slosher…? /jView attachment 10360
[Guy with Tri-slosher Nouveau charm, Tri-slosher Nouveau main in their signature, many hundred Tri-slosher Nouveau games, 5 star Tri-slosher Nouveau badge, keeps drawing characters with Tri-slosher Nouveau, and multiple posts about liking Tri-slosher Nouveau] No what gives you that idea

mizuta_ahato

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
i feel like a bore saying this, but i main octoshot, neo splash, vblaster, vroller, or trislosh if i need an easy win. hope i could branch out into more unique weapon types- it's my dream to get gud at charger, but it's just not working out...

QueueS

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7686-7152-6216
I main sloshers...
specifically tri, slosher, and machine (all kits), but I also play Vshot and sometimes blasters

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
A year ago today (give or take a couple months), I said:

1711265957918.png

...And I haven't looked back! I really like Big Swig, and CJet and Tri Nouveau are easy weapons to mess around, but this thread asks one question and I have one answer, and there it is.

(Well ok, I have two answers-- it was Octobrush in Splatoon 1 and 2!)

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I never shut up about it but I main Machine. I love vMachine the most out of both kits but Machine Neo lets me be more aggressive and it's so fun just knowing where the enemy team is and having Zooka to get quick kills and continue a push. I also play the slosher class as a whole with Slosher being my 3rd most played weapon but none of the other kits in the weapon class compare to vMachine, even Machine Neo is better than most of them.

DChachouke

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
9* flingza and 9* stringer main ! Although Flingza is on the way to 10* very soon, and stringer is waiting for its turn

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
i have used stamper 50-60% of the time in every season, and 5-starred it in the beginning of the second season. it being so fun is basically the only reason i play the game so much. also that was after just being a sploosh player in A+ rank splat 2 that only just learned how amazing motion controls are. (i seriously wanna talk about how cool the gyro aim is but it's too much for this post)

i also really like squeezer, dualie squelchers (yes both kits), nautilus, range blaster, and the squiffers. so mainly the weapons that are difficult to play, and range blaster. if the weapon feels too easy it just isn't satisfying for me

my next favorite would be any chargers besides PENCIL!!!!!!!! AAAAA I HATE PENCIL AAAAA!!!!!, any dualies, sploosh (why did they give us the timmy kit and not sploosh 7 ):), slosher deco, big swig, carbon deco. i mainly play these weapons if i want to just like chill or take a break from the more mechanically demanding weapons, except chargers i just feel like playing backline sometimes (until i realize i have to rely on the rest of my team to push).

im also okay on sorella tent and it is really fun but i have to learn how to use it better becuase i only pop off like every few games and only on clams for some reason.
I 4 starred pencil as soon as it came out, when it was terrible. And now I hate it because it turned into S2 jet squelcher
I'll still play it though. Because it's still fun.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Other than that I play both nauts, most chargers, and sometimes ballpoint. Although I've been having way too much fun on the new brella lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom