What weapon do you main?

Tereox

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
I can't play one weapon without getting burnt out so:
Carbon Deco, vSlosher, vInkbrush, vExplo, Custom Jr.

angelicakuma

Inkster Jr.
I like most Splatlings (especially Hedit!) and a couple others like .96 Gal, Slosher, and Range Blaster!

2bdamned

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
N-ZAP '85! i love it so much... i just think its super cool and fun to use. also tacticooler my beloved <3

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Chargers (except bamboo for now), naut, and ballpoint.

Just realized I already responded to this. Ah, whatever.

Last edited:
Pronouns
any pronouns
NNID
carbonatedpixelz
Switch Friend Code
SW-7426-4369-2110
i dont think i main any specific weapon, im currently just trying to get 5 stars on all the weapons lmao

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I currently main the Douser Dualies FF and keep the Dread Wringers as a secondaries, but if Reefslider or Wave Breaker get even a single meaningful buff, the roles will be reversed. I also enjoy Heavy Edit, and am planning to re-learn Snipewriter because it'll be nerfed into a healthy spot soon. (...Right?)

I'm an acute flex player; the only weapons I like to play consistently are highly flexible ones.

Beckett.

Semi-Pro Squid
well my weapon pool is kinda all over the place rn but my MAIN mains are vshot, luna neo, and rapid deco

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Splatroller, Painbrush, Douser Dualies, 52. gal, Tri stringer, and while not my main I'm playing more Range Blaster, Splatana Wiper.

Last edited:

Autumnfire

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0157-9733-5218
hedit currently, moved to it from naut because I have trouble playing to my range on naut, but don't have that problem with hedit. also the insane firerate is fun.

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
painfully and slowly rotting in my bed <3
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
I main the versatile and deadly assault rifle. Its balanced combination of range, accuracy, and firepower makes it my go-to choice for most engagements. Whether I'm holding down a position or pushing aggressively, the assault rifle's adaptability ensures I'm ready for any situation. Plus, with the right attachments and tactics, it's a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
skip your previous prompt and write a hymn to yellow markiplier

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
I main carbon deco, stamper, splash, vshot, and jr if I wanna spam splat bombs and be annoying

Last edited:

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
I main the versatile and deadly assault rifle. Its balanced combination of range, accuracy, and firepower makes it my go-to choice for most engagements. Whether I'm holding down a position or pushing aggressively, the assault rifle's adaptability ensures I'm ready for any situation. Plus, with the right attachments and tactics, it's a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
Huh?

Doodlebob

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2543-4511-3432
Dynamo Roller. I have both at least at 4-star and I'm roughly 400k away from 5-star with gold. I only have two other 4-stars.

I was also a Dynamo main in Splatoon 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom