What's your Splashtag title?

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
this century’s best clock puncher

i have no idea why clock puncher is a title in the game but it is so funny that i been using it since the first season

SyMag373

Inkster Jr.
Previously it was "Southpaw Outlaw" (I'm left-handed)
Now it's "Seasoned Crab" (Everyone on my team Death Crab for Cutie has the "crab" suffix in their splashtag title)
Okay but can we all agree that Southpaw Outlaw is an amazing title?

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
If I had 'Dodge Roller' as a title I would ABSOLUTELY use that when grinding stars on Dualies LOL. Personal goal of mine is to 3 star all Dualies, and I'm also trying to 4 star Enperries right now, and I do a themed Splashtag when I grind (I think I set it last as Dodge-Rolling Princess while also dressed in full Pearl amiibo gear lol), so thats EXACTLY the title I need lmao

DChachouke

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
"Currently obsessed with Flingza roller user" It sounds weird but... Gotta work with that you got. Pretty self explanatory lmao, I love flingza <3

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
peppy c-side superfan! c-side is my favorite splatband ^^ i was hoping to get that title for a while, and i got a really lucky seed reset for sizzle season and was able to get it in ~70 pulls. now that i have it idk if i'll ever change it. actually that kinda goes for my whole splashtag lol i already have everything i want

splashtag.png

NumberOneAries

Octo With Jazz
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-4468-2079-9300
this century’s best clock puncher

i have no idea why clock puncher is a title in the game but it is so funny that i been using it since the first season

I feel like it's there as more of a Salmon Run title, but I love the idea of pulling up like "I'm getting paid to whoop y'all's *****"

Jadestrouble

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-1483-7141-0247
Mine is Alternan Moon.
If Marie was a prefix i would go for Marie Plushie
If Sailor was a prefix i would go for Sailor Moon
If Troll was a suffix i would go for Alternan Troll

paks

Inkling
Previously it was "Southpaw Outlaw" (I'm left-handed)
Now it's "Seasoned Crab" (Everyone on my team Death Crab for Cutie has the "crab" suffix in their splashtag title)
Hey, that’s my team captain! For a long time I was Crab-N-Go Crab, but when I pulled Lucky, I changed to Lucky Crab. Because I feel so lucky to be on the Death Crabs 💜

Flakes

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4832-8664-7400
My main is "The Very First Object Of Affection" and also "The One And Only Object Of Affection" but lately ive been having "Made-To-Order Fish Eggs" because its sillie :D my dream title tho is "Jammin Salmon Junction Yoko & The Gols Bazookas Fan" because its like the longest title you can have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom