What's your Splashtag title?

Jazellie

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4798-9690-3003
the real ultimate fizzy bomb user! fizzy bomb is my favorite sub, and i used a bunch of fizzy weapons like ballpoint, tri-slosher, aerospray. i don't use those last two weapons as much but i kept the title since i really like fizzy bomb (and also i don't think i can come up with a better title xD)

i would love to get the ballpoint splatling user or enperry splat dualies user titles so i can mix up my splashtag a little.

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
1000007291.jpg

This is what I'm rocking with right now. Others that I like using include, but are not limited to:

• [Insert] Agent 4
  • Splatana-Using [Insert]
  • [Insert] Shiver Fan
  • Soft Cat
  • [Insert] Splatana Stamper User (I don't have the other ones as of right now :( )

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
splashtag.png

What I've been using for a while now. Had the gold seasonal banner but I didn't like how the badges looked on it so I changed it.
I think I'll change it again when next season starts.

→Raccoon←

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2294-4760-4812
My current title is "The Wall" just because I think it sounds cool BUT I'm really hoping to get "Highly Nutritious Bug" because it was shown to me by a friend and it makes me think of my favorite Pikmin video

1707261097068.png

but "Nice Cohock" is funny too

SyMag373

Inkster Jr.
"AKA Rookie" - this is what I settled on first when the game released! I've always considered myself one of the best of the worst in terms of skill so this made the most sense at the time.

"Big-Time Rookie" - Same message as the first title, but changed it to make it funnier/more self-deprecating.

"Just Another Salmon Runner" - This is what I've been using for the last few months. I started using it because I think it's kinda funny how that's my title, but yet I have gold boss badges and a fairly high-level banner. I was originally gonna use "Just Another Salmon Run Legend," but I don't think I'm THAT good lol
1000003176.jpg

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
IMG_1149.jpeg

it is a subtle caves of qud reference 👍 ummm can i explain it briefly enough as to not hijack the thread talking about a different game entirely… let’s try

in that game there’s as book that describes, along with other in-game conditions and their cures, “moon king fever,” characterized by delusions of being, well, king of the moon. the book goes on to state that there is no treatment and that the prognosis is “madness followed by ‘glorious feat’-induced death.” it’s kind of a bit (but also more than a bit) about how you, the player character, are likely to act and eventually die in the game. so the “king” bit references that. for a while i had “moon” as the second half of my title to approximate the same thing because i didn’t realize i’d rolled the king/queen titles at some point lol

“glimmering” is also a qud reference, to the game concept of “psychic glimmer” which is basically when you play a psychic character and get so powerful that psychic hunters (sometimes from other dimensions) come to hunt you down. to me it’s pretty closely linked to the moon king fever concept, since getting so powerful that psychics from other worlds are coming to try to kill you everywhere you go is Moon King Behavior in itself.

unrelatedly, according to the NSO app, my average deaths per anarchy match is 10… not that that matters much, since i’m the king of the moon and death can’t stop me. 😌

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
"self-identified egg" as a double-layered pun about myself: "vitellary" is an egg biology thing (though i just interpret it as meaning roughly "egg-colored" since that's the original context i heard it in... perhaps obviously), and egg as a trans joke hehe

really happy with it, it was my longtime goal to get "self-identified" (previously alternated between a few prefixes for egg, like "profressional" / "power" / "goth") and i finally got it about a month ago or so :>

☆Oblivion☆

Senior Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Oblivion_spl
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
At the minute my favourite title is heat hater so I usually just have that with half of the current rare title. So at the minute it's 'Adored Heat Hater'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom