• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your Splashtag title?

NTDO_SPLAT

Inkling
atm it is "hungry, hungry hightide era fan"

Their current state as a splatband is so weird. We have no evidence that they've disbanded within the almost 9 years since 1, but we've also just seen nothing from them outside of appearing within a graphic a couple years back.

Pls gimme new era tracks, im starving out here ;-:

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
So-- I played Donkey Kong Country on the GBA and for years-- no actually, DECADES at this point, I've been thinking about the minigame that comes with that version, Funky's Fishing. It's pretty fun, but it's loaded with voice clips (as is a lot of GBA ports) and they are burned into my brain, chief among them when you do your best single catch of that round and you hear "Catch of the day!"

So when I learned it was a title in this game, I said "I can't not use that, that's me-- that's my life"
View attachment 9282
I really wish it was a right-side title, though. It's very awkward as a left-side, but I can only assume it's due to localization and it likely makes way more sense in Japanese.

I tend to rotate out my right-side whenever I get one I like or when I feel like it! Presently it's "Eel Tamer" because... well, it sounded like a good euphemism. 🤭
Hey, I actually just had a match with you! Flouder Heights Turf War, you I was the Slosher Deco on the other team! If it weren't for you posting your Splashtag, I wouldn't have known :3

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
Hey, I actually just had a match with you! Flouder Heights Turf War, you I was the Slosher Deco on the other team! If it weren't for you posting your Splashtag, I wouldn't have known :3
That's awesome! Though those were matches where I was messing around with silly weapons to get some 1-stars, so you were seeing me at my silliest. 🤭

BUT YOUR SPLATFEST CHOICES IN YOUR SIG
YOU'RE A REAL ONE

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
That's awesome! Though those were matches where I was messing around with silly weapons to get some 1-stars, so you were seeing me at my silliest. 🤭

BUT YOUR SPLATFEST CHOICES IN YOUR SIG
YOU'RE A REAL ONE
By sheer coincidence thats also exactly what I was doing LOL! I've literally never touched Slosher Deco before then, I just wanted to do some light 1 star grinds and figured a Slosher would be fun! What a neat coincidence :3

OnePotWonder

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Ace King.
If only I could use three more titles... I could have a royal flush.
I'm hoping to eventually get Ace Stinger.
However, this thread has inspired me, so I'm going to change my title to something funny until I pull "Stinger".
Will update once I've chosen.

KidLink

Inkling
Mine has been 24-hour Slosher user for a while now which is quite self explainatory. Slosher is my most used and favourite weapon in the game!

What was funny tho is that i got this exact title through the shell-out machine, and needles to say i felt quite called out by it LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom