• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your Splashtag title?

KallMeQul

Inkling
Mine's been Alternan Rebel since day 1 (well, more like day 5)
It's a subtle nod to playing through the single-player mode entirely upgradeless, including After Alterna. I wasn't the first to do it that way but I'm definitely still proud of it. And I'm also too lazy to change my tag now lol

Some fun title combinations that the game has given to me:
Spawning Grounds Taste Tester
The Forehead
Next Year's Writer (as someone who has procrastinated on writing for the past year)

Mazumie

Inkster Jr.
I’ve been experimenting a bit lately but it was “won’t lose clockpuncher” for awhile and it tends to find its way back to that.

choose that because of the splatoon grind and I won’t stop until I reach my goals

AdphæeXD

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-0440-1499-8900
I have my previous title in here, but I have switched to "Monochrome Catfish." I think having Catfish as part of my name is funny considering the other meaning. Monochrome is up because I am colorblind. Colorblindness doesn't make the world monochrome, but I still find it quite humorous to have.

Jason4071

Inkling
I have quite a few titles, but Inkopolis Square’s Samurai for my Agent 8 is my favorite! It refers to the fact that he considers Inkopolis Square his home as that’s the first place he went after reaching the surface. The “Samurai” part comes from the fact that he plays Splatanas and serves the Captain (the old Agent 3) as a samurai would serve their lord.

I also have Promising Piano and Astonishing Arpeggio because I’ve been playing piano for nearly a decade now. :D

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
Currently Catch-of-the-Day Nobilmente, because I love this thing so damn much.

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Currently Catch-of-the-Day Nobilmente, because I love this thing so damn much.
You are maybe the only person I've seen ever to hold this opinion. I respect it though, you go you funky little sniper fish

And my update to my own thread is that I just changed my title to "Deepsea Dedf1sh Fan" with the Dedf1sh banner and the Dedf1sh badge (...and also my 5 star NDapples and NTri badges because I worked hard for them and want to show them off. Plus they're both blue so they match with the Dedf1sh badge!)... I'm obsessed with that octopus I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom