• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

When is squid partying ok?

How do you feel about Squid Parties?

• I love them in all modes.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I loathe them in ranked, but I don't mind them in turf wars.

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • I loathe them in turf wars, but I don't mind them in ranked.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I loathe them in all modes.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • It depends on the partiers for whither I like it or not.

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • I am neutral about them / I don't have an opinion.

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Only in private matches, please.

Votes: 16 20.0%

• Total voters

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Fair enough but then again I don't play Splatoon with people I know with exception to my older brother, so to be entirely honest I don't care what they think of me. Talking to you all is a bit different because we can have actual conversations (and yes, I do realize you are also the ones playing Splatoon as well) but in a game where everyone else is faceless and voiceless it doesn't really bother me to give them a dose of their own medicine.
Ah, but here's the problem: even if we get over that morally, A) it's a different case with players who haven't been squidbagging who might feel like victims of your (retaliating) act, and B) the actual perpetrators won't get frustrated at you: quite to the contrary, I'm pretty sure that they gain pleasure from seeing that they enraged you enough for you to act in kind.

G

girigiriHERO

Ah, but here's the problem: even if we get over that morally, A) it's a different case with players who haven't been squidbagging who might feel like victims of your (retaliating) act, and B) the actual perpetrators won't get frustrated at you: quite to the contrary, I'm pretty sure that they gain pleasure from seeing that they enraged you enough for you to act in kind.
eye for an eye, it actually makes me laugh knowing they are getting a dose of their own medicine, so they are not getting the reaction they hope for. The only time I might get annoyed is if I can't manage to kill them back and they keep doing it. Having me kill them and squidbag them back makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom