• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which Gamemode Do You Think Will Be The Most Fun?

Flakk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Magolorthegreat
Splat Zones looks like it has more depth to it than Turf War. Not saying that Turf War doesn't have depth, but that mode will probably be mostly just going where the enemy isn't and skirmishing over the main area while Splat Zones looks to have a much more organised style to it. For example I imagine that wasting a special will be a massive loss in pressure in splat zones while doing the same in turf war can be ignored as long as you continue to play smart

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
I'm really looking forward to Tower Control, can't wait for that to become available.

Between Splat Zones and Turf War, it's gonna be hard to say. Turf War is pretty fun in its own right. But I do love me some king of the hill tho

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
I think I will enjoy Splat Zones the most, I like playing defensively so controlling a zone will be up my alley!

VZ_Blade

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jefferson1234
Should be Splat zone (after the unlock of the friends matchmaking option ), Turf war is still fun though.:)

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Splat Zones looks hecka fun. Really amps up the intensity.
But Turf War is almost just as much fun, would be a real nice break after playing days of Ranked Battles, which I will be doing. Kinda like how I like to play with items in Smash every so often (with @Star Squid) just to mix it up. It's relaxing even though I'm always left salty in the end.

Makkool

Inkling
NNID
Makkool
The one I am really excited for is the one that involves a team controlling a tower as it moves from one base to another (it was featured in the Nintendo Direct). It reminds me of the Payload gamemode from TF2 and cannot wait to check it out.

Snivy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Sonicxpika
Can't get any better than the Ranked battles. Looks amazingly fun.

NNID
VGguy49
Pretty obvious. Which gamemode do you think you'll get the most enjoyment out of? Singleplayer or Multiplayer? If multiplayer, which mode? I think Turf War looks really fun! I'll have to play them to find out, though. I'll also surely give the Dojo a try, too.
I'm thinking multiplayer Turf Wars, but we can't say for sure until all the update modes are released

GreyRam

Inkling
NNID
Aouzy-Hitsuji
Splatzones looks really tense and stressful, but I don't know. I thought the controls for the game were going to be awful but I turned out to like them so maybe I'll like Splatzones too.

That Payload-ish mode looks fun too.

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
I'm mainly looking forward to Turf Wars, though Splat Zones looks really fun as well. Turf Wars seems like the more unadulterated, "pure" mode for this game, which tend to be the modes in I like in most games. I'll be playing most everything though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom