1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Why Did You Choose That Username?

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by ZypkerGaming, Aug 16, 2015.

1. ChrgerMain

ChrgerMain Inkling

NNID:
    Cappy
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5994-4083-7116
    I main chargers and my username on switch is ChrgerMain

2. SacredWarrior

SacredWarrior Full Squid

NNID:
    SacredWarrior88
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5006-3355-6621
    I started using this username way back in 2008 when I first registered on this wonderfully (now defunct) site called Quizilla. The Sacred part is because of this wonderful anime character:

[​IMG]

The Warrior part is because of the game Soul Calibur 3 which I was playing very heavily at the time. One of the Character Creator jobs is called Warrior :)

3. Schoolhouse Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4960-9282-2711
    My inkling wears the School Outfit (the entire set), SO i just thought, "I like Schoolhouse Rock, and I like Splatoon, so why not Schoolhouse Squid?" however since it was too long for the switch, my nickname is SHSquid.

HighColorSunset likes this.
  4. HighColorSunset

HighColorSunset Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0416-0878-7104
    Ah, yes. I remember Schoolhouse Rock. Sometimes "The Great American Melting Pot" gets stuck in my head tbh, as well as the bill song. :p I think I remember watching it both at home and at school, but it's been years.

5. HighColorSunset

HighColorSunset Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0416-0878-7104
    My Switch username is Sunset, I tend to put "sunset" in my username anyway, and I'm colorful. (I think. :p) Also takes inspiration from Inkopolis' Japanese name, High-Color City.