• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

You know you play too much Splatoon when:

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
  • You get peeved when a rival roller is rolling over your meticulously rolled area with no skill and care.
  • You start to think you know a Callie and Marie somewhere on TV.
  • You start physically emoting when you splat people.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
When you visualise playing when you can't sleep
When you get really excited to be part of a squid party
When you own a Splatoon tshirt and a Splatoon sweater
When you're seriously considering buying a $200 Splatoon bedspread on etsy

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
When you start recognizing splatoon gear on real people walking down the sidewalk.
So I did this yesterday at work. One of my volunteers was having a serious conversation with me and I looked down to think about something he said....and he had the Roasted Brogues on.

I had to stop myself from laughing.

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
I was painting yesterday and I began looking at my brushes and wondering how they could be implemented into the game. "Ooh, the fan brush could have a larger range and cover more turf, but it does less damage! And this fine tipped brush could cover less turf, but it's super fast and does more damage!"

I also have taken to calling one of my cats Judd, since she has a round face, sleeps all the time, and she can't judge ink placement but she certainly likes to silently judge my life choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom