• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul follows her wondering what the last meal was going to be. "Did you pack everything up?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded. "Yup. I got my bags ready last night. Made sure I'm not missing a single thing!" Viola looked about the Mess hall, trying to see if anyone else was there.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul entered right after her. "I didn't really have much. other than the stuff i made during crafts. Im supprsied i was so good a sewing. the squid plush we all made turned out really well."

(XP had to make it a little funny an Octarian making a squid plush)
(ALSO both of my fanfictions are finally updated with the cleanup pass feel free to read them they are linked in my signiture)

@TACarbuncle

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas continued to do silly dances along with backflips and other acrobatic flips, which made him leasing him to the Mess Hall, with Viola and Zerul being the only two there. "Hey guy's! How's your morning going?" He greets.@TACarbuncle @Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola giggled at the thought. "Yeah. You were a lot better than me." She said, scratching her head before seeing Lucas dancing and back-flipping. "Whoa....Sheesh, Lucas. You're awfully happy. Our morning's been good so far. Yours?"

@MacSmitty @Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas momentarily stopped his dancing in order to properly answer the two. "I'm just glad that this camping trip is over. Soon I can get back to where I belong. The city! Oh, that reminds me, I need to go pack my things. See you later!" He says. running back to his cabin. @Zerul @TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well...That just happened." Viola said with a giggle as she went to look for any kind of food. "You'd think there would be some kind of breakfast before we left."

@Zerul

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos was already sitting down at a table with his arms crossed and head facing down. He was unaware of others in the mess hall already. Perhaps he's just sleeping some more because it's still early.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Chaos_Knight @Zerul @TACarbuncle

[Mess Hall]

Forge walked out of the kitchen, looking around the Mess Hall. He spotted the three, Viola, who was looking around hungrily, Zerul, who was sitting down somewhere, and Chaos, he was just sitting with his face in his arms. Forge grumpily mumbled something. "It's like I'm their personal chef now... Ugh..."

He stretched and yawned loudly, turning back to the kitchen and came back out with a bunch of pancakes, and -his personal best- scrambled omelettes. "Well, here you go you three." He handed them each a plate, "where are the rest of you guys? Still sleeping in?" Forge asked, wondering where the rest of them were.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola smiled as Forge handed her the food. "Thanks, Coach!" She said, giving a big grin as she looked around. "I don't know....Maybe they're all getting ready, like Lucas." She suggested

@Rustic

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos lifts his head up upon hearing food being served now. He gets up and grabs a plate of pancakes and Forge's omelettes. Soon he sits back down and takes a bite of the omelettes first. "Not bad, Forge..." He mumbles softly as he slowly eats.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Chaos_Knight @Zerul @TACarbuncle ))

Forge yawned again, apparently the morning -and cooking for the kids each day- was getting to his sleeping schedule. "You're welcome, kids..." He replied.
However he heard Chaos' quip on his cooking and, obviously, was somewhat offended by it. But he kept silent, preferring not to ruin their final day at the camp.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola sat down at a table and started to eat. "Yeah! This is pretty good!" She said, smiling as she ate. She's had better, but she knew she's had worse too.

@Rustic

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul quickly finishes the breakfast. "I wonder if Lydia has resolved that living arrangement yet..she certainly hasn't talk to me about it."

@TACarbuckle

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Earlier....

"Nah, I'll be fine," Zawlt said, "I'll just take the bus like everyone else," he said. Apparently he was on the phone once again while he was getting his things packed up to leave, but he had his phone on speaker, "Are ya sure? The camp's on the way for me and I could pick you up easily," said a feminine voice from his phone. Zawlt had then finished packing and went to pick up his phone, "Yeah, I'm sure," he said as he then laid back on his bed, "besides, I don't think they'd allow you to pick me up in the first place since you're my cousin," he explained, "That made absolutely no sense, Gunoy," the voice said, "I'm four years older than you are so I'm classified as an adult, I would just need to get their okay to take you home and problem solved," she explained. "Anyway I suppose I'll respect your decision since you clearly want nothing to do with me...," the voice said in a disappointed tone, "Whoa, it's not like that, Eirese," he said, "I just met some really decent people for once and I'd like to hang out with them that's all," he said to Eirese, "Ya always been saying I need some actual friends outside of my turf war troupe and I feel I did just that," he explained. The next thing he heard was clapping from his phone along with a giggle, "Oh is that so? You should've said that in the first place hehe," Eirese said, "well I'm gonna let ya go now, see ya when you get back!~" Eirese said as she hung up, WIth that done he sat his phone down and just sighed, "Well that was close," he thought, "if I didn't clear that up I'd never hear the end of it."

Present time....

Zawlt honestly didn't think they would all be there for too long and decided to skip breakfast for once. He thought he'd go down to the turf war area of the camp just to take in a far too familiar of a sight. As he looked on he started thinking back on all the crazy ideas he had pulled off whenever he was there.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Not long after breakfast had been served that a small bus pulled into through the camp gate. The kids were motioned to get on slowly after making sure they had everything they brought with them before getting on, and let them board in a single file line.

Viola glanced back to the camp and waved goodbye as she slung her back over her shoulder and got on the bus, finding a seat in the middle seats and pulled out her handheld. "Hopefully it has enough charge to last me" She said, turning it on.

@Zerul @Lydia @Rustic @Zawlt @MacSmitty @silly979 @Chaos_Knight

[OOC: Take your time to give your final posts at camp while I prepare the new school thread]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul grabed his things and makes double sure he didn't miss anything. He walks towards the bus taking the sights one last time. Once on the bus he sees Viola sitting near the middle and take the seat behind her. He gets comfortable and just looks out of the window. going into Thought about his life in Inkopolis, and weather or not returning to Octovalley would be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom