• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul stops when he hears his name and looks over at Viola. "oh..hi Viola.um...just walking around...to be honest...i really have no clue what to do now...i dont exactly have anything that is going to sustain me money wise...and i feel left out with all this talk about games and stuff." He looks away from her as he says this. It showed that it really was weighing heavily on his mind.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola thought for a minute before a light bulb went off in her head, causing her hair to flash a bit. "Well, what about participating in Turf Wars? I mean, from what you said, you have combat training. Just wear something other than that power armor of yours and you could enter in! Even basic players can earn a fair amount of cash in Turf Wars. Trust me, I'm one of them" She said, giggling a little. "High Ranked players usually earn a fair amount too. And it's all in good fun, so there's no real worry about injury thanks to the respawn pads."

@Zerul

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"I kinda went with a thermal and blaze damage build personally," Zawlt said to them all, "I went through most of the scouts and most of their builds are like Chaos' here heavily melee based so I made mine range based," he continued on.

@silly979 @Chaos_Knight @Lydia @MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well, the Inkopolis plaza. It's where everyone goes to purchase new gear for battles, new weapons, hang out, and of course, enter the actual battles." Viola explained, "When we get back, I'm sure me and Lydia could show you around!" She said, grinning.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Hunter nods. "Yea...but why do i need to give up my exo-suit?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"The battles have a sort of regulation. Your Exo Suit probably wouldn't qualify. You'd have to take it up with Judd, I think." Viola suggested

@Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Judd's the cat that judges the battles." Viola said, "He's this fat grey cat who usually sleeps near the entrance to the battle tower." She explained. "I don't know how he judges all the battles, and no one I've talked to could explain it."

@Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Not sure. It's getting late though, so we should probably get ready for night." Viola said, looking up to the sky as it turned amber. "I'm gonna drop my bag off in my cabin, then we can talk more, okay?" She said, quickly heading back to her cabin.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods and does the same. Before leaving the cabin to wait for Viola's return. In the mean time he just looks up at the stars. He never really got a good view of them in Octovalley. it was quite a sight to behold.
@TACarbuncle

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Placing her bag back next to her bed, Viola let out a small yawn. "That trip was fun, but wore me out. " She said, before exiting and heading back to look for Zerul again.

@Zerul

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Welp, Ima excuse myself and head back to my cabin...and actually lie in a bed." Chaos said and exited the mess hall. As he follows the path to his cabin, he notices a lone Zerul standing in place while looking up. Curious on what he's doing, Chaos takes a slow approach towards the Octoling. "Hey buddy. How're ya doing?"

@Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As Viola noticed Zerul, she also saw Chaos walking up to him. Deciding to wait a little bit, she hung back to let the two talk among themselves.

@Zerul @Chaos_Knight

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas gapped at the sky, which was now becoming dark. "Holy carp! I can't believe I lost track of time! Uh, I'll see the rest of you guy's later." He says speaking to Lumea and Zawlt. heading back to the cabins he wonders what he should do, until he saw Chaos walk up to Zerul saying something. Ignoring the two and heading back to the cabin, he charged his electronic devices, as well as cleaning himself for the day. Sitting on his bed, he sigh's, wishing that the camping trip would end soon.
@Ayykari @Zawlt

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul hears Chaos ask what was up and looks over at him. "Sorry...just looking at the stars...not used to seeing them so clearly...ususaly its from a crappy hologram or nearly broken TV."

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked up at the stars, seeing how bright and clear they are tonight. "They do seem pretty nice I guess. Guess they don't appear as much in Octo Valley I assume."

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom