• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As night fell on the camp, all the kids either went back to rest after their hikes or ushered back in by the staff.

From there, the night and the rest of the month flew by in a flash. Next thing the students knew, they were preparing to head back home as the dawn of the final day started.

--------------------------------------

Viola stretched as she got out of bed, looking around. She had grown used to staying in this small cabin and was almost sad to be heading back home. Still, she missed her parents and her friends on her games and was excited to see what had gone on in her absence.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul woke up early like he usually does because of his training. He knew it was the final day and packed up what he had. His stuff laid on the bed and walked out of the cabin. He enjoyed watching the sun rise over the distant lake. It make him feel like the surface was his natural home.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas woke up from his sleep, yawning in the process. Washing his face and putting on his clothes, Lucas stepped outside, looking at the cabin he slept in for the past month. "So it finally comes to end." He says, as if in a trance. Then suddenly he starts performing flips, silly victory dances while cheering, but not loud enough to wake up any deep sleepers.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
The sun brightly flashed in April's eyes. The position she was in was in perfect alignment with the sun's rays. It annoyed her. She quickly woke up and grabbed whatever baggage she had with her, of course, it wasn't much. After a quick shower, she took her things outside as instructed and met Lucas outside.
@MacSmitty
"Hey, buddy. What's up?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos had awoken from his sleep. "Nnng...ugh....ah..." He groans as stumbles out of his head. With his eyes slightly open, he feels around for his scrunchie and ties up his tentacles before beginning the day. "Finally...time to head home..." The blue inkling says to himself.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile....

Zawlt was asleep, but he wasn't asleep in his bed or even close to it. He was in the camp's workshop at a table face down with one of the blueprints he had nearby. His phone was sitting out and blasting an alarm loudly. He groaned while reaching for his phone to silence it. He sat upright and let out a loud yawn and looked around to see he was still in the workshop, "Shoot...I fell asleep," he said still groggy from waking up. He placed his hands on the edge of the table and pushed himself back. After that he leaned to the left to get out of the chair, but ended up falling out of it, "Ow! What in the...," he said when he hit the floor. Zawlt sat back up on the floor and tried to stand up, but found himself unable to, "Oh great, my legs fell asleep too," he said to himself, "guess I'll have to move around in squid form until then," he said as he went into his squid form. He then jumped into the chair he was sitting on, jumped onto the table, went to normal to grab his blueprints, and went back into his squid form and slowly made his way out of the camp's workshop.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia let out a small yawn, lightly rubbing her eyes as she got up. Lazily glancing around, she saw she was a little late getting up as she stretched before getting out of bed. I'm gonna miss hanging out around here... even if I couldn't do much work on my inventions, it was surprisingly fun. She thinks to herself as she gets out of bed and showers, getting ready for her last day.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas was a middle of a backflip turned to the upside down April who asked him a question. Skidding on the ground and walking to her he replies, "Morning April, I'm just celebrating the fact that I can finally head back to city today. So how do you feel about the camping trip?"
@silly979

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola exited her cabin, all dressed and ready to go. She looked about at the place one last time and giggled. "Can't believe how this whole trip started." she said, remembering the big battle on day one.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola turned around to see Zerul and smiled brightly. "Yup! I bet my dad will be happy that I'm home. He complained to the school that the trip was this long." She said, her hair paling a tiny bit as she scratched the back of her head, embarrassed.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul laughs. "Im sure its just that he is worried about you. But he will be extremely happy to see his daughter is perfectly fine" He walks over to her and pats her back. "Tis been a fun little trip."

@TACarbuncle

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stumbled out of his cabin, dressed up and ready to go. He slings his backpack around his back and slowly makes his way to the mess hall, assuming everyone will meet up there first. The morning was sure a doozy for him. He places a hand on his forehead, not sure if he's feeling tired, or sick,...or just down. Along the way he notices Viola and Zerul by the lake. He wanted to go greet them, but decided to move on anyway.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola couldn't help but giggle. "Y-Yeah. He's a bit protective of me, but at the same time, tries to give me space. It's weird. He overthinks things. To be fair, I did give him a fair reason to be protective when I was younger, but I'd rather not get into that." She said, before noticing Chaos in the distance. "Hey! Chaos!" She called out, waving to him.

@Zerul @Chaos_Knight

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods if she didn't want to talk about he wouldn't press the matter. then she waved at Chaos. Zerul look over and sees him and waves. "Good morning!"

@TACarbuncle @Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos was halted by the sound of their voices. He stopped and turned to them. "Morning you too..." He greeted them with a small hand gesture.before moving on.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola tilted her head as she saw Chaos move on. "I wonder if somethings wrong...." She said, scratching her head and looking at Zerul, a worried look on her face.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul just gives her a smile. "Im sure its just the last day blues. now come on lets get some food."

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked back to Chaos before letting out a small sigh."Alright. Let's go" She said, heading to the Mess Hall.

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom