ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
He cleared his throat and answered the kind blue inkling girl.

"Well I tend to use the N-Zap 89 because I like to cover as much ink as possible. And I also use the .96 Gal in case I wanna go into "Hunter" mode. Also, Sprinklers are so much fun to use! One time I threw one on top of a palm tree at Arowana Mall and I spotted one little Inkling struggling to get it down. He tried to use a Suction Bomb Rush, but it didn't work! The Sprinkler was still there."

He laughed a bit from remembering that moment.

"Another weapon that I found myself using is the Octoshot Replica. Ironically, I actually dislike the Tentatak Splattershot."

After mentioning the Octoshot, the room suddenly became quiet and all eyes were on him now. Some students looked intrigued while others looked cautious. Everyone knows that the Octolings, the Inklings' rival race from below, are the only ones that own that particular weapon. Chaos looked around and felt as if he were surrounded by sharks.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked around at everyone's reaction to Chaos. Seeing the looks he was getting, she decided to pipe up. "He said it was a replica. I think Judd gives those out to those who rank high." She said, trying to get things to settle.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia only shrugs as she speaks up as well. "Replica or the real thing, I think it's more important on who's holding it over where it came from. All the weapons in Turf Wars are just tools to help us win. Rivalries or not, if we can use their technology for own advancement, why shouldn't we?"

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"And I think Sheldon does sell those Octobrushes. So it's not like it is an 'Octoling Only' kind of thing," Vivi adds to the conversation. "Like Lydia said, if we can use other technology for our own use, it's not a problem. Unless there's already a patenting that we haven't heard of, then we might be in some legal issues there. I'm no lawyer though!" Her hands raised up in defense and she chuckles at her own little joke.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival stumbled into class, and realized he was late."Oh, sorry that I'm late, I got a bit carried away in other things." says Parzival before taking a seat.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"You are?" Mr.Porta takes a quick look at the clock. "Oh! No matter, I've had more tardy students then that. That means late." He added in case.
"Now uh... Chaos was it? I believe you should pass the ball to someone else." He looked at Lucas, who appeared to be sleeping. Obviously he wasn't, many students learned that sleeping in class was a terrible idea, no matter the teacher. It would be pretty silly if he saw that burst bomb flying at him.

"Although I have to admit that, I am incredibly proud of teaching you all. Especially after what you've all said."

((Probably should've alerted any other peeps that joined earlier. Nice resolution though guys, I like it! :) ))

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos debated on whether he should pass the ball to the late Parzival or the sleepy Lucas.

"Hey there...um...er late Inkling? Sorry, you're kinda a mystery to us. So what's up?" He asked Pazival as he tossed the ball. "Heads up!"

@ThatSquidYouKnow

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival was still settling down when he saw the ball flying towards his face. He reached up to grab it, and it jumped around in the air a few times before landing soundly in his hands. "So, I suppose the sky is up, amirite?" said Parzival looking around the room. Noticing that no one was laughing, he decided to answer the question the way it was intended. "Well, this is school, and I go to school because I am an Inkling. Do. I. Have. To. Give. Out. More. Information? Yes? All right, fine, I'll do it your way. So here's the story from the beginning. I was 3 yearsoldandthenmyparentsdiedandsoalotofstuffhappenediapplaudyouforactuallytakingthetimetolistentowhatIamsaying" Parzival began speaking so fast that he couldn't even understand what he was saying. "And that's my life story summed up into 1 minute. So, I guess I'll have to return a favor, huh? Hey, um Chaos is it? Heading your way!"
((@Chaos_Knight ))

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence raised an eyebrow at the shy Parzival. All I got from that was his parents are dead. He thought blandly. "Well, I'm sorry about your loss." Terence said, he let out a sigh. He set his head down on the desk. "I wonder what my friends are doing..." He muttered quietly. "Probably exciting stuff, I'm just here. Watching a toy be thrown around."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Tomatomodest perhaps you could post your Character in this thread here? Otherwise, welcome to the RP! :D ))

"Huh?" Terence rose his head up. "Oh hey Matthew, nothing. I would rather be playing Turf Wars rather then sitting here" Terence looked around bored. "I just miss my Splatling, she's just collecting dust in my closet." He rose up and started doodling a picture. Once he was done he passed it to Matthew. "That's her."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Mr.Porta had spotted the exchange between the two and let out a quiet resentful burble.

"Whoa, your actually pretty good. At drawing I mean." Terence let out a brief smile. ".52 Gals are pretty good, especially with their Subs and Specials." He said complimenting Matthew on his choice of weapon. "My preferred one would probably be the .52 Gal, just the regular one." Terence gave a quick glance to the teacher, then continued talking. "Although do you know what kind of weapons they have to make because of my size? They're huge!"

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"Thanks," He said nervously. " For the complement i mean, i've always liked drawing, it's one of my favorite things to do." He stared at the teacher for a solid 10 seconds before he continued talking. "Your drawing is pretty good as well." @Rustic

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"My drawing skills, really? I didn't thi-"

Mr. Porta let out another blurble, seemingly directed at the two. "Terence, Matthew. I need you two to be quiet. Chaos, over there is waiting to talk, and I don't think he can talk with two other disrespectful classmates talking at the same time!" He said, looking almost angry at the two.

((@Chaos_Knight I assume you were waiting for the teacher to interrupt the rude convo? Anyway get the ball rolling, one day is left for the current scene. ))

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas instantly snapped out of his happy daydream when he heard his Mr. Porta's angry voice, frightened that he was in trouble, only to calm down when he noticed he was speaking to Matthew and Terence. But at that point, he realized that he didn't pay much attention to the others who spoke, and he didn't have the toy Burst Bomb passed to him either.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence jumps up in fright at the suddenly angry teacher, hitting his head on the ceiling due to his height. He fell to the floor in a daze, confused. He picked up his chair, which had fallen as well as his flipped over desk. Cleaning his desk area, he sat back down. Albeit a little jumpy.
"Sorry Mr. Porta, it won't happen again, Possibly." He muttered under his breath.

"It had better!" Mr. Porta turned to Chaos, asking him "Now Chaos what were you going to say?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Hm? Oh nothing else since I already introduced myself." He answered as he was spinning the ball on his finger like a basketball.

"You want this back, teach?" He asked while throwing the ball back at Mr. Porta.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola watched the ball bounce between the various students, listening to each one as they responded to whatever query was made of them. When Chaos tossed the ball back to the teacher, Viola's hair flashed slightly, for the briefest of moments. So I guess I'm left out for now? She thought to herself, both disappointed and relieved that she was mostly invisible. She was still more than a bit nervous at explaining anything about herself right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom