ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia watches the ball get tossed back to Mr. Porta and starts wondering herself. Huh... wonder if Mr. Porta will share with us now...? She mused to herself before glancing back to Viola, part of her slightly upset that circumstance ended up not giving the ball to one of the students she was interested in learning more about.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Mr. Porta caught the ball, what was he going to say? He already introduced himself. "Hmm... Well I already introduced myself, but I'll give a question to... Lucas! Lucas, have you ever participated in a Turf War?" He asked, tossing the ball to Lucas with a lot of force from an old Jelly.

((@MacSmitty))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas caught the ball, with a sullen look on his face. "No... I haven't been in a Turf War yet. Since I'm not fully grown like everyone else, the doctors said to avoid Turf Wars since getting splatted will cause more problems with growing. So while waiting for that day when I can finally battle in Turf Wars, I do other things." he explains.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent bursted into Mr. Porta's room in fear. "I dearly apologize for being late. We had travel complications." He said.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Oh Hello." Lucas says to the late student. "Anyway to answer Matthew's question. I do many things, like practice voice acting, going to the arcade to play games, and prank others living in this city."

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent looked around the classroom in confusion. His face seemed to be like a blank slate. ...."What are we doing?" He said hesitantly.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"Um, ok then." Vincent then replied. "This honestly seems very confusing... Why is everyone wearing eye liner?" He thought.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Sorry for the delay, had to do my other RP.))

The loudspeaker beeped, signaling a announcement. It was the voted announcer, Zachary Demarco.

"Good afternoon students and faculty." his slightly nervous voice began. "As per the usual, clubs will be held. But because of small amounts of students turning up for certain clubs. Those certain clubs have been merge with other clubs, Drama and music clubs will be merged into the Arts club. It will be located in the auditorium again. Book club will be in 301. Games and Sports will be merged, taking the Games name and being located in room 101. Fashion club for all those fashionstas will be found in 307. Thank you and have a great day Zapfish!"

The sound of a phone hanging up was the last sound, until the room fell silent, and the bell rang. Then class was dismissed.

"Well I thought I had more time." Mr. Porta. "Goodbye everyone! I hope you all have a great day!"

((First scene is over, now go choose your favoured clubs!))

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly gets out of her seat as she ponders what kind of clubs would be interesting. She was wishing that the announcement would've mentioned some sort of club that would give her a chance to toy with any form of electronics or weapons... she would have to do a bit of searching. Eh... if I can't find anything that lets me get some practice in making any interesting tech, I guess Games wouldn't be too bad... might get some Turf War practice in there.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Clubs?" Viola said to herself as the announcer went through the choices. Viola looked around at the other students. I can imagine most of them will choose games for the possibility of Turf Wars. She thought to herself. She believed this might be a good chance to make friends, but didn't know what to go with.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Once she heard about the music club, Vivi felt her heart pounding. Was it excitement or was it nervousness? I wonder if choir is part of an option in music. Then again, the fear of being on stage with the audience in silence, judging her vocal abilities made her scared. It would be okay if she was doing battles with a lot more excitement going on. But seeing the people up close to watch her? Nope! Not even in outdoor theaters can quell her worries on that. Maybe I can just look at the auditorium real quick, then go to Room 101 if all else fails. More practice and finding teammates would be good. How big is the auditorium? Maybe it won't be too bad. Probably just a small one, not a big deal! She chuckled to herself to help calm down.

Violet quickly grabbed her headphones from under her desk and placed it over her shoulders. She got out of her seat and headed straight to the auditorium.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas tosses the ball back to Mr.Porta and then get's out of his seat, grabbing his belongings. (Drama Club huh? Guess I better check it out, even though it's live acting and not voice acting...). He then heads out of the classroom and heads to the Auditorium.

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"Clubs huh?" Matthew grabbed his backpack and began wondering what club he should choose. "Games and sports sounds interesting, Arts sounds pretty cool too, i guess. Goddamnit! Why must i be forced to choose!?

"I'll just choose Arts, i was never one for sports anyway." He began walking to auditorium without hesistation.

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent's mind raced. Did he miss something? Did he have to sign up for something? All this just left a pit of fear in his stomach as he stood in stagnancy pondering.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent then hesitantly started to walk to the arts area. "Don't have an instrument with me... Drama might or not be interesting... Also, do they have visual arts? Well, they said they merged, potentially into that." He mumbled.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival decided he would go with Arts. After all, he was pretty good at the drums. As he was walking towards auditorium, he hoped he wouldn't have to do the Drama part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom